- From an inter-short clip where Dee-Dee decides it's "time for a nice sit"... on her brother's head.
Dexter: Hey, what do I look like, a chair?
Dee-Dee: No, I looks like this! (Holds up paper with "I" on it)
- "Way of the Dee-Dee", in which Dee-Dee tries to encourage Dexter to break out of his cold, scientific self, tries to leap out of her swing to start the self-discovery quest, only for the swing to snap back on her, tying her up in the set.
- One episode revolves around Dexter trying to avoid being shoved into in the swimming pool by his dad. By the end of the episode he finally jumps in... only to lose something on the way out.
- The Christmas episode. Dexter vs Santa Claus!
- The entirety of "The Parrot Trap" where Dexter makes a robot parrot for the sole purpose of having a yes-man around. Then it overhears him yelling at Dee-Dee, and Hilarity Ensues. Here's a highlight:
Robo-parrot: Dexter's a stupid girl!
Dexter: No, no, no. Dexter is the most brilliant mind in the entire universe!
Robo-parrot: Dexter's a cookie!
Dexter: I am not a cookie!
Robo-parrot: Dexter's a cookie!
Dexter: Am not!
- When he first finishes it, he calls the parrot "my greatest creation ever". Immediately after the above sequence, he calls it "the worst creation he's ever had".
- The parrot messing with Mom's cooking by suggesting crazy ingredients, including beans and cookies. And then...:
Robo-Parrot (voice of fisherman from Dad's TV show): Worms and plastic minnows!
Robo-Parrot: The Florida Everglades!
- This sequence:
Dad: Who's sneaking up on me?
Robo-parrot: Dexter, boy genius. Dexter's a cookie!
Dad: Shh, I'm trying to watch the show...
Robo-parrot: I'm gonna bop you one!
Dad: Now, that is no way to speak to your-
Robo-parrot: You are a stupid girl! Get out, get out, get out! Yup, yup, yup... Don't touch anything! *Dexter's Dad crawls off, shaking*
Dad: I-I'm sorry...
- The episode where Dee Dee was made smarter than Dexter ended with this unforgettable scene:
- In "Critical Gas," Dexter eats a giant burrito for lunch, and believes he will explode from the gas. After completing his bucket list, he goes to tell his parents...
- ...then, before he can say a word, he uncorks the fart heard 'round the world. When we cut back to the living room, Mom and Dad have utterly shell-shocked expressions on their faces, and Dexter's gas was so powerful that the TV behind him is now embedded in the wall.
- Every single glorious, over-the-top moment of the Speed Racer parody "Mock Five", especially the abuse of the Motor Mouth trope.
- This part from when the computer has lost its voice:
The Computer: (In Dee Dee's voice) Hi Dexter!
- Mandark's epic rant at the end of "Momdark".
- "The Muffin King", with Dad making an all-out war out of getting his hands on those delicious muffins, is one of the funniest things in animation.
- Funniest part was Dexter and Dee Dee sending Dad to his room twice! The first time when it happens, he then tries to make Dexter bring him the muffins.
Dexter: (gasp) No, that is not possible! Oh, wait, no, you're right.
So join me! Come to the muffin side! Don't resist, Dexter! (begins trying to hypnotize Dexter) It is your destiny.
Dad: You will get the muffins for me!
Dexter: (hypnotized) I will get the muffins for you. (walks over to get the muffins) Will get the muffins for you. (begins bringing them to Dad)
Dad: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Dee Dee: Dexter, no! It's a mind trick! Snap out of it! (smacks Dexter)
- The Justice Friends sketches, which consist of Major Glory, Val Hallen, and the Infraggable Krunk facing the challenge of everyday lives as they share an apartment. for example, "Val Hallen's Room";
- Ratman, a mere child of thirty.
- The short where Major Glory is making Val Hallen and Krunk pretend to be a baseball player and an investor to impress his Uncle Sam:
Major Glory: Uncle Sam should be here any minute. Justice Friends, assemble! Viking god of rock, and future baseball Hall of Famer, Val Hallen!
(Val Hallen slides in)
Val Hallen: I think I got a raspberry.
Major Glory: The world's mightiest mortal, and CEO of his own amalgamated stock investment firm, Infraggable Krunk!
(Krunk crashes through the wall)
Krunk: (on phone) Have report on Krunk's desk by nine o'clock tomorrow, or Krunk smash!
Major Glory: No, no, no, a thousand times NO! Val Hallen, you're supposed to slide head first! And Krunk, that tie does not go with that shirt! Now, we are going to go over it again, and again, and again, until we get it right! COMPRENDE?!
(Krunk and Val Hallen get pissed)
Major Glory: Something wrong? Perhaps, I've pushed you too hard—
(Krunk and Val Hallen tackle him)
- The ending where Major Glory finds that Uncle Sam has become a hippie.
- Finding out just why the ice cream man refuses to stop for Dexter in "Ice Cream Scream". Actually, that's just the icing on one of the funniest episodes of the series.
Ice Cream Man:
I can't even eat ice cream anymore, because of the pain!
All because of your stupid pennies!
(incoherent scream of rage
- The majority of "Dexter's Lab: A Story", the one where Dexter found a lost dog. Arguably every moment after he gets said dog to speak human English qualifies.
Dog: Hey, hey dogs! I can hear you barking, can you hear me barking?
- One would wonder if the people who did Up got their inspiration for the talking dogs from this episode.
- "IT'S THE STICK!"
- The ending where we see what the dog's owner is like. Let's just say that it explains a lot about the dog himself.
- Dexter, what's that?
- The episode "911", especially Dee Dee watching the EBS message with rapt attention, reacting throughout the episode as if she were watching a comedy, a horror movie, and a love story.
- At one point, Mom and Dad are watching it too.
- "The Koos Is Loose": "If you turn your lips inside out, you look just like Jimmy Carter."
- Koosalagoopagoop force-feeding Dexter a papé wrap.
Koos: Feel better?
Dexter: No, because I just ate a tub of meat!
- The entirety of "sdrawkcaB", in which Dexter invents a belt that allows him to go in reverse. It leads to him talking backwards, un-eating a sandwich, running up and down the stairs, and then discovering that Dee Dee has been messing with the forward/reverse switch: "(gasp) Dee Dee!" *switch* "!eeD eeD (psag)". He finally one-ups her when she puts on the belt, letting her fall to the floor from a great height, then flipping it into reverse several times.
- Towards the end of the episode, "The Continuum of Cartoon Fools", Dexter tries various ways to find out how Dee Dee got into his lab, and in this scene, Dexter pretty much goes bonkers and holds up a watermelon, screaming, "This is it, I know it!" and smashes it with a mallet.
- The end, where Dexter ends up locking himself out of his lab and realizes that in locking Dee Dee out, he locked himself out as well and begins hamming it up.
"Uh. Oh, my dear. In my overwhelming zeal to banish my sister from the lab, I have indeed locked myself out. Too blinded was I not to foresee the most piteous of fates. I have thus performed the ultimate tragic irony. (The scene cuts to "The End" title card and Dexter comes out)
Surely I am the fool of fools on the par of no other. I am no better than that stupid coyote or that crazy duck.
Look at me! Look at me! I am locked in a continuum of cartoon fools!
I am doomed to a life of comic mishap adventures and social indignations. And now, here I stand before you, beaten, defeated, and alone."
- The entire episode of "My Dad VS Your Dad". "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU JUST THREW A DUCK AT ME!"
- "Monstrosi-Dee Dee" is a CMOF. Funniest part being Dee Dee giving Dexter various hiding places only for her as a monster to discover them and Dexter practically failing to realize that the monster is his sister.
- In "Jeepers Creepers, Where Is Peepers," Dexter and Koos' annoyed response to the Animesque villain Hukuchu's drawn-out monologue:
- "Dee Dee and the Man", where Dexter "fires" Dee Dee, but eventually misses her and tries to find a replacement "spastic sister".
- "Decode of Honor":
- "Your club is for big I-D-K-S-Cs!" "I... D... K... hey! I'm gonna tell mom!"
- The ending, with Action Hank and his men getting into a knock-down drag-out fight with the Pony Puffs... who manage to put up a good fight.
- "Rude Removal".
- In particular, the "Oh s***," ending and Polite!Dexter and Dee Dee.
- All of Rude Removal. ALL OF IT.
- The ending of "Things That Go Bonk in the Night", when it turns out to be All Just a Dream, Puppet Pal Mitch's dream to be exact. They resolve never to stay up and watch the four-day Justice Friends marathon again, and wish each other good night. Then:
Puppet Pal Mitch: Puppet Pal Clem! There's a spider in your bed!
*Puppet Pal Clem sits up and hits his head on the top bunk bed*
Puppet Pal Mitch: BONK!
- "Dimwit Dexter", starting from the moment he turns stupid to the end.
- The snowball fight episode brings us this scene.
: First base...
(Pan up to show Dexter his hiding behind the legs of a couple making out
) Kissing dude
: You said it, brother! (Cue Rimshot
- The banned episode "Barbequor" brings us the Silver Spooner and how he acts through most of the episode. He also happens to be a fan of Judy Garland.
Monkey: Ack ack!
- "Dexter and Computress Get Mandark," in all its hilariously nonsensical glory.
- "And then Dexter said..."
- "YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID! And don't forget, YOU ARE STUPID!"
- After spending a while to explain Mandark's head growing large, the narrator says it grew bigger than the Earth, but then back-peddles by saying it was only as big as the Earth.
- From "Dad is Disturbed", Dad convincing Dexter that the golf game he's watching has a violent scene coming up and laughing like a maniac when it works.
- When Mom comes in talking loudly on the phone with a neighbor, it later cuts to said neighbor, who just happens to be Betty Rubble, tied up and gagged with Dad pretending to be her on the phone and hanging up. He then cheerfully rips the phone out of the wall and says "See you around the holidays, Betty!" before leaving.
- In the end, the rest of the family steals the TV from him when a Potty Emergency kicks in, forcing him to watch the game with a pissed-off looking Barney Rubble.
- At the end of "A Dad Cartoon", Dad sends his car, which has gotten wrecked during his attempts to clean it, off to the repair shop to be fixed. It ends up flying off a cliff, revealing several other cars that have been "sent to the repair shop".
- After an intelligence test deems him to be "average" in "Average Joe", Dexter decides to be a normal kid, starting with dressing up in his only non-scientist outfit: his old baby clothes which make him look like a piglet. He then starts hanging out with a couple of punk teenagers. Dexter not only makes a fool of himself with his new (or old) attire, and malaproping 90s slang, but the two teens actually think he's cool and let him hang with them without question.
- In "Sassy Come Home", Dee Dee finds it uncomfortable to wear her hiking boots and decides to take them off because she'd rather run around barefoot. Except Dee Dee's bare feet are so huge, as soon as she's de-shoed, she is greeted by Sasquatch, who is actually a shy kind-hearted soul who takes a liking to her because he has some big feet of his own. Unfortunately, Dexter is on the hunt for Sasquatch and mistakes his own sister for a baby Sasquatch as the two leave footprints in the forest.
- Dexter going to insane lengths to protect his lab in "The Old Switcharooms", where he and Dee Dee have been forced to switch rooms as punishment by Dad for misbehavior and roughhousing that caused of one of his prized trophies to get utterly demolished. Dexter, from past experience knows that Dee Dee would wreak havoc on his lab unsupervised. But this time, she's very courteous and leaves the lab alone, while paranoid Dexter all but trashes her room in the act of girding himself with the resources it has in a bid to stop her from doing anything destructive. Then Dad sees this and decides to one-up Dexter's punishment by making him sleep in the doghouse. Dexter thinks the dog will pose no threat to his lab as an innocent animal. Cue the dog going on a rampage and leveling the place.
- In the episode "The Bus Boy", Dexter loses his pencil, which rolls to the back of the bus, where none of the kids go, due to it being dark and supposedly inhabited by a monster, who ate a kid named Billy Bloomberg many years ago. Various kids tell Dexter their own versions of the same story, including a hilarious fat German kid named Otto, who has a running gag of going "Mmmmmm" every time he mentions food.
Otto: No, is true! (Munches into food) I tell you just what happen.
(Cue sepia-tone flashback of Billy Bloomberg dancing in the bus aisle around with food in his hands)
Otto: Little Billy Bloomberg was just hosing about, und eating cookies. Mmmmmm. Ze bus hit a bump, and Bill shpill his hot cocoa. Mmmmmm.
(The spilled hot cocoa lands on the bus drivers lap, and she screams)
Otto: Driver panic, und almost hit ice cream truck. Mmmmmm.
- And at the end of the episode.
Dexter: You know, you raked it in right before I found you.
Billy: Oh, uh...that wasn't a licorice stick?
Otto: Licorice. Mmmmmm.
- Major Glory saving the day thanks to Justice Fruit Pie.
- In "Monstory," after Dee-Dee turns into a monster:
Dexter: (running around in circles) Help, help! Save me! I'm a genius, save the brain! Save the brain!
- Later we have the glorious kaiju battle between a transformed Dexter and Dee Dee, complete with them dramatically naming the moves they use. Dee Dee (turned into a giant spider creature) even uses a TICKLE ATTACK...only to be sent flying by a Tail Slap from Dexter (a Godzilla-like dinosaur monster).
- From "Techno Turtle", which pays homage to The Six Million Dollar Man, we have this gem when the baby turtle has its accident:
Dee Dee: Dexter, look at what you've done!
- Later, when the turtle wedges itself underneath the refrigerator to carry it up to Dee Dee's room.
Dad (from bathroom): And Prince Albert's in the can!
- The entirety of The Big Cheese in which Dexter can only say "omelette du fromage." Especially the ending when tries to get into the lab and triggers its security fail safe.
Computer: Password identification.
Dexter: Omelette du fromage.
Computer: Access denied.
Computer: Access denied.
Computer: Access denied. Be advised: Complete computer memory core meltdown engaged. All active experiments will be terminated and demolecularized. Laboratory will self-destruct in ten seconds and counting.
- "Ewww'..That's Growth" is a funny episode in of itself, but what seals it is the ending. Dexter wants to ride the hot new Roller Coaster Ride "The Thing", but being Dexter, he is subjected to You Must Be This Tall to Ride. Dexter is able to make himself tall is finally able to ride, except now he's so tall he smashes his head on the tunnel.
- Every. Single. Second of "Topped Off." Naming all of the funny parts would just be a recap.
- "If Memory Serves". Mandark tries to learn Dexter's secrets in his memory saving invention, only to see a bunch of baby memories that leave him confused, angry, and slightly traumatized.
- "Hooray for Dexter! He made potty all by himself!"
- "I am a baby! I am a baby! I am a baby!"
- "Mom! Dexter's wearing my tights again!"