- At the Carnival,
Holger: So, is point of rides to not die?Cam: Um... I guess technically.Holger: Then that is what Holger will do.(Holger repetitively chants "Not die.")
- Story telling Cam at the beginning of episode 38.
- In "Disco History Times" Tina tells Brandy that A. Nigma High's history has integrity. From the look of what Brandy is wearing, integrity has flown out the window!
- Any time Holger suffers Amusing Injuries, refers to himself as "Holger from school" bonus points if being called on his cell phone and painting a giant unicorn mural on the Ping's living room wall.
- Any time Cam raps or sings.
- While the episode had a Downer Ending, Holger trying to pick a fight with the poor man in the Giant Chicken suit was pretty fun to watch.
- In order to get Irwin to help the rest of the Genius Club with a cryptic puzzle, Holger challenges him to a dance contest. At first the Genius Club is excited for it, but over time they start caring less and less until they just go back to what they are doing while the two just keep dancing.
Irwin: Eat my vapor.
- When Cam is suspended for accidentally telling the principals that he cheated he spends most of his first day being extremely bored and eventually becoming extremely lonely. It got to the point where he started watching Spanish soap operas, and then summarizing the whole show to the pizza man. He's that desperate for some communication.
Cam: No, Hombre! My world is empty without you! *drops to his knees* PIZZA DUUUUUDE!