Tut, AKA Tutankhansetamun, AKA Tutenstein
- Jerkass With A Heart Of Gold: Tutenstein is often selfish, arrogant, and immature, but does care for Luxor and Cleo and generally tries to fix the messes he makes.
- The Lancer: Subversion, he's the star.
- Large Ham
- Magic Skirt
- Nice Hat: Tut's gigantic nemes headress.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Pretty much every episode.
- Not Growing Up Sucks
- Royal Brat
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Cleo.
- Undead Child
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Cleo.
- Alliterative Name
- Black and Nerdy: At least when it comes to Egyptology.
- Disappeared Dad: It's never clear exactly what happened to him.
- Fan of the Past: Particularly of Egypt.
- The Heroine
- Meaningful Name: Cleo's full name is Cleopatra Carter. The first part is obvious, while "Carter" alludes to Howard Carter, the archaeologist who found the original Tutankhamen's tomb.
- Sassy Black Woman: She has her moments.
- Secret Keeper
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Tut.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Tut.
- Ambiguously Gay: Shown in "Cleo's Catastrophe".
- Beleaguered Assistant
- Butt Monkey
- Cats Are Mean: Averted.
- Cats Are Snarkers
- Cute Kitten: Well, he's not exactly a kitten but he's cute and feline.
- Extreme Doormat
- Servile Snarker
- The Smart Guy
- Talking Animal
- Team Pet
- Yes Cat
Professor Horace Bedhety
- Bad Boss: Not that bad, just egotistical and clueless.
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY: His name is often misspelled. People even call him "Bedwetty".
- Mentor: To Roxanne, who surpassed him.