Tut, AKA Tutankhansetamun, AKA Tutenstein
Voiced by: Jeannie Elias (first), Maryke Hendrikse (second), Donna Cherry (third and final)
- Blue Blood: Royal, and reminding us at every opportunity.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water
- Glowing Eyelights of Undeath
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's an ass, but he'd give everything for his friends.
- The Lancer: Subversion, he's the star.
- Large Ham
- Last of His Kind
- Magic Skirt
- Nepharious Pharaoh
- Nice Hat: Tut's gigantic nemes headress.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Pretty much every episode, and sometimes by epic proportions.
- Not Growing Up Sucks: He died when he was young, forcing him to remain a kid zombie forever.
- Princess in Rags / Idle Rich
- Royal Brat: To be fair though it is understandable. Egyptian pharaohs were believed to be gods and treated as such.
- Single Line of Descent
- Sophisticated as HellTut: I am, as my people say: the bomb!
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Cleo.
- Undead Child
- Undeathly Pallor
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Cleo.
Voiced by: Crystal Scales
- Alliterative Name
- Black and Nerdy: At least when it comes to Egyptology.
- Disappeared Dad: It's never clear exactly what happened to him.
- Fan of the Past: Particularly of Egypt.
- The Heroine
- Meaningful Name: Cleo's full name is Cleopatra Carter. The first part is obvious, while "Carter" alludes to Howard Carter, the archaeologist who found the original Tutankhamen's tomb.
- Sassy Black Woman: She has her moments.
- Secret Keeper
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Tut.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Tut.
Voiced by: David Lodge
- Ambiguously Gay: Shown in "Cleo's Catastrophe".
- Beleaguered Assistant
- Butt Monkey
- Cats Are Mean: Averted.
- Cats Are Snarkers
- Cute Kitten: Well, he's not exactly a kitten but he's cute and feline.
- Extreme Doormat
- Servile Snarker
- The Smart Guy
- Talking Animal
- Team Pet
- Yes Cat
Voiced by: David Lodge
- Bad Boss
- Big Bad: The main force behind the plans to overthrow Tut and become king of the gods and the mortals.
- God of Evil
- Hijacked by Jesus
- Knight of Cerebus
Sekhem and Khesef
- Big Eater: Khesef.
- Butt Monkey: Usually get treated very badly by Set, even for their failed attempts to capture Tut.
- Fat and Skinny: Khesef and Sekhem.
- Those Two Bad Guys
- Disney Villain Death: She fell from a collapsing path into the pit of the underworld.
- Eldritch Abomination: She is a hybrid demon mixed with body parts of a hippo and leopard and the head of an crocodile.
- Never Smile at a Crocodile: Her crocodilian head, that is.
- Our Demons Are Different
- Turned Against Their Masters: She decided to devour her Egyptian-American summoner El Zabkar after struggling to kill Tut for a while in the first season's second episode.
- Eldritch Abomination
- The Dragon: To Set.
- Which is ironic since he is the Big Bad of the original myth before Set.
- Snakes Are Sinister
- Book Dumb
- Dumb Blonde
- Lazy Bum: Frequently seen eating or listening to the radio.
- Totally Radical
- Nice Guy
- The Guards Must Be Crazy
Professor Horace Bedhety
Voiced by:Lex Lang
- Bad Boss: Not that bad, just egotistical and clueless.
- It Is Pronounced Tro-PAY: His name is often misspelled. People even call him "Bedwetty".
- Meaningful Name: His name is actually a parody of the Egyptian god Horus, whose alternative name is also Bedhety.
- Mentor: To Roxanne, who surpassed him.
- Berserk Button: Don't criticise him.
- Catchphrase: "Stay out of this, Set!"
- Shirtless Scene: Throughout the entire series.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Hathor is the goddess of love and beauty who always comes off as lovely, nice and pretty, but should a pharaoh like Tut be disdained greatly will develop her wrath.
- Berserk Button: Tut being refused to have his pyramid built results in Hathor's rage building up as she shapeshifts into the goddess of war and destruction, Sekhmet.
- Cats Are Mean: While in the form of Sekhmet.
- Panthera Awesome: As Sekhmet.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: As Sekhmet, she terrorises the construction workers next door to the museum and then the latter.
- Cats Are Mean: Subverted since her actual appearance in one of season 3's episodes. Her mother on the other hand...
- Monochromatic Eyes: Fiery yellow.
- Panthera Awesome: Even acts more human-like than Hathor's form of herself.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: If you try to question her offerings.
- Catchphrase: "I would turn you into a mouse and let them have you!"
- Cats Are Mean: Threatens to turn Tut into a mouse and let her cats eat him for doing harm (though it was by accident) to Luxor.
- Mega Neko: Of the humanoid type.
- Catchphrase: "We shall have no interruptions!"
- The Stoic
- Scary Black Man: Can get intimidating at some point, even during his judgements.
- Berserk Button: Don't use his scrolls for infinite knowledge.
- Catchphrase: "Perhaps we should have a little talk with the pharaoh."
- Man in White
- Technicolor Person: Has green skin due to being resurrected after his death by Set according to mythology.
- Catchphrase: "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!"
- One-Man Army: Can handle a legion of demons on his own since he is widely known to be the champion of the gods.
- Shirtless Scene: Once seen having a bath while Tut was trying to call him.
- Never Smile at a Crocodile: Averted, since he is a god.
- Berserk Button: Never cheat against her in a game of Senet.
- Big Shut UP
- Disproportionate Retribution: Punishes Tut for cheating in a game of Senet, even still it seems very harsh since Tut is only 10 years old.
- Berserk Button: Don't criticise her authority... and her sacred ostrich feather accessory.
- Berserk Button: Don't mock her for changing different heads and consider her the "most fickle of the gods".
- Catchphrase: "The celebration has officially started!"
- Friend to All Children: He is the god of children, after all.
- Fun Size
- Technicolor Person: Orange.