- In "Near Dead Experience":
Tut: See, your body is trying to expel the hostile demon that's possessed it!!
Cleo: Yeah, the great demon called Snot.
Tut: What is this yellow pond with the floating dead chicken?
- Tut noticing Cleo's chicken soup.
Cleo: My mom's special cure.
Tut: Animal sacrifice? Amateurs! [throw the bowl out the window] That will not save you from your impending doom!
Cleo: At least I don't have to eat it.
Cleo: Luxor, stop him from freaking out.
- Luxor's Deadpan Snarker remark.
Luxor: Why certainly. Are there any other miracles you like me to perform while I'm at it?
- Episode two: Tut promises to keep Cleo and Luxor safe from any ancient curses. Cleo reminds what happened the last time he said that.
Cleo:...jackal demons from the Underworld tried to chew us up!Tut, in a sulky monotone: Yeah, well. Stuff happens.
- In "Green Eyed Mummy":
"I'm completely 100% irresponsible!"
- Professor Bedhety's denial of any involvement in the wooly mammoth's disappearance.
- A majority of the episode "Cleo's Catastrophe".
- In the first episode, when Tut wakes up, it leads to this exchange.
- Luxor: It's alive! It's....a kid?Tut: Nice to meet you, where's the bathroom, I really got to go. Got to go, got to go got to go.... (runs for the bathroom)Cleo: (gasps)