Characters: Spore Wiki Fiction Universe Supernaturals
For all the supernatural beings in the Spore Wiki Fiction Universe
who are not linked to a single galaxy.
open/close all folders
The most powerful beings in the Spore Wiki Fiction Universe
so far, this folder is not just for any gods (there are many in Spore Wiki
) but for literal Gods
, completely omnipotent and being able to do pretty much everything. This folder is reserved for two entities, whose existence is mutually exclusive; it is possible they are in fact the same being.
The god of Chaos and the fundamental power of creation, Kamik'Shi is the master and creator of the Xhodocto and thus, the Legion of the Deathmarch. Possesses a Xhodocto avatar called Draguros.
- Abusive Precursors: Met humans here and there.
- The Ageless: He's a god.
- And I Must Scream: Had experienced this shortly after the March of the Apocalypse and does this to mortals himself, too.
- Animal Motifs: Has certain draconic qualities, as all Xhodocto do. How draconic does he actually look depends on the form in question.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence
- Authority Equals Asskicking: As Khazurhal Draguros.
- Badass: Well, during the War of Ages, at least. Afterwards, it kinda goes beyond this.
- Badass Boast: See above. Has a few more referenced on his Spore Wiki page.
- Big Bad: In the War of Ages.
- Big Red Devil: Sort of
- Blue and Orange Morality: He's a creator as much as a destroyer.
- Chaos Is Evil* The Corruption: When it isn't just killing you, Kamik'Shi's energy is this.
- Dark Is Evil
- Demon Lords and Archdevils: And he's on the top.
- Eldritch Abomination
- God of Evil: Given his power, he is closer to God Is Evil, though.
- Gratuitous Japanese: His name is a corruption of a Japanese word Shinigami, meaning Death God.
- Hates Everyone Equally: The way he treats mortals is more or less this, although it is not much hatred as it is simple disdain.
- Hive Mind: With his Xhodocto creations.
- Immortality: You can't just kill him.
- Made of Evil: His very being is primordial Chaos.
- Omnicidal Maniac
- The Omnipotent
- Our Gods Are Greater: And this one is the greatest.
- Physical God: As Draguros.
- Reality Warper: He can create and destroys universes by thinking about it.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Inbetween War of Ages and Second Coming.
- Top God
- Ultimate Evil
"I see it as not being limited by a faction, a name, a species, a gender. It's not on any one side. It is a force of nature. Beyond good and evil. It is the sentient universe, not a being but a force of omnipotence; it could be god or gods, or some sublime inspiration, or a divine force we can't know or understand. I think that is the true omnipotent force.”
An alternative ultimate power in the universe, less proactive and even more incomprehensible than Kamik'Shi. Worshipped by Cyrannians, generally.
These gods are described as being conscious entities
formed from distinct regions of the Essence "spectrum"
. Each serves as the god to an entire race of Sufficiently Advanced Aliens
who are also made of Essence
Vi'Naherza, Supreme Entity of Life
Also known as Verezuon, Vi'Naherza is the God of Life and another fundamental power of the universe along with Kamik'Shi and Vyro'Narzdea.
Vyro'Narzdea, Supreme Entity of Time
Also known as Volzara, Vyro'Narzdea is the Goddess of Time and another fundamental power of the universe along with Kamik'Shi and Vi'Naherza.
- The Ageless: She's as old as time, if not older.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Time and Chronoscopic Energy.
- Big Good: During the Second Borealis Galactic War.
- Face-Heel Turn: During the final battle of the Second Borealis Galactic War, she was revealed to have supported Zargoth's plan all along. Subverted though when she realized what Zargoth really planned, which made her return to the good side.
- God Is Good: Out of all gods in Spore Wiki, Volzara is clearly the most benevolent alongside Carmetego.
- Hot God: She is said to be "beautiful and gorgeous" and well as having a "magnicent" true form. It should be noted that of the gods, Volzara is the most humanoid in looks.
- Reality Warper
- Time Master: Not only she controls time, she's said to have created it altogether.
Xi'Arazkha, Supreme Entity of Death
Arguably the youngest god of all, Xi'Arazkha is a dark version of Vi'Naherza created by Kamik'Shi sometime during the Annihilation, when Kamik'Shi literally ripped Vi'Naherza apart into two bodies.
Veiro'Bheranka, Supreme Entity of Dreams
Also known as Carmetego, Veiro'Bheranka is the sentient avatar of the Realm of Dreams and has control over the subconscious of every living being in reality.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Dream Energy and the Realm of Dreams.
- Arch-Enemy: Shu'ulathoi.
- Big Damn Heroes: During the Annihilation, he saved part of the Milky Way Galaxy from the Xhodocto as thanks for helping defeat the Corruptus.
- Big Good: During the Second War of Black Fog.
- Cool Old Guy
- God Is Good: Alongside Volzara, he's one of the most benevolent gods.
- Meaningful Name: His name is Vida'Rra for "Realm Avatar". And he's the sentient avatar of the Realm of Dreams.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: He delivered one against Shu'ytrogarva during Dreams of Destruction after being revived by the Onuris team. He erupted out of the demon's back while he was in the air, wrapped his tail around him, crash-landed with him from an height of over 50 meters and broke every bone of his body in revenge for previously having shattered him.
- Our Angels Are Different: He's not your usual angel for sure.
- Retcon: He was formerly an insect-like alien with multiple mandibles in appearence.
- Snake People: He has this body build.
- You Cannot Grasp the True Form: Carmetego's true form is said to be incomprehensive to most beings and causes them to die if they gaze upon it. To remedy this, Carmetego appears in a more visible form whenever he has to deal with outsiders.
Kkia'Sihm, Supreme Entity of Light
Said to be the "opposite" of Kamik'Shi, Kkia'Sihm was the Supreme Entity of Light. However, due to numerous factors, he is not considered a canon god anymore and has been destroyed.
Ayrai'Shikua - The Xhodocto
The Ultimate Evil
and original Big Bad
of the Spore Wiki
Fiction Universe, the Xhodocto are a race of literal gods who inhabit the highest dimensional plane of reality. A race so powerful, a single one can cause the destruction of a galaxy with the wave of its finger.
Shared between all Xhodocto
"There is but one who can dictate your fate. And that is me".
Khazurhal Draguros is the Xhodocto avatar of Kamik'Shi and one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, representing Death. As he is Kamik'Shi in Xhodocto form, he is the leader of the Legion and the most powerful of all Xhodocto.
- Arch-Enemy: Master Kroc.
- Big Bad: Of the War of Ages and Tantummodo Mortem. He is, more or less, the Big Bad of the entire Fiction Universe.
- Big Red Devil
- Blood Knight: During the War of Ages, Draguros was a bloodthirsty, cruel and ruthless warmounger. This has been subverted in later fiction, where he has become far more spiritual and rationalizing.
- God in Xhodocto Form: He is the Xhodocto avatar of Kamik'Shi.
- God of Evil: Surprisingly subverted. Of the Xhodocto gods, Draguros is notably the least aggressive, and is most of the time passive toward the rest of the universe.
- The Man Behind the Man: Currently, Angazhar is the most promenient Xhodocto in the Legion, with Draguros only being seen in the background. However, he still retains all control over all Xhodocto.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: During the time he was trapped inside the Xhodocto Bane.
"Even his own race cowers before his presence...and his race cowers before no one."
Khazurhal Angazhar is the second-in-command of the Xhodocto and one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, representing War. He is currently the most promenient of the four Xhodocto Khazurhals, being the official ruler of the Legion.
"The sound of the drums of Hell, the horns of demons blazing in the distance, armies marching for your damnation...damnation of mortalkind. The Gods never shine their light on you, universe. For I do not let it do so."
Khazurhal Krathazhrukhal is the third-in-command of the Xhodocto and one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, representing Conquest.
- Emotion Control: Krathazhrukhal possesses the ability of inducing fear on mortals and immortals alike by his mere presence.
- Power Glows: Krathazhrukhal always glows in a bright golden colour.
- The Stoic: Overall the most emotionless of the Horsemen, surprisngly.
Khazurhal Santorakh is the fourth-in-command of the Xhodocto and last of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, representing Famine.
"For too long have I been labelled as a tormentor of souls. Now I shall be forever labelled as a destroyer."
Oprhurzhul Dhazhrak is an elite Xhodocto commander, famous for his infiltration of Rambo Nation.
A servant faction of the Xhodocto, the Corruptus are lesser demons famous for their sheer numbers
and their affinity with Demonic Possession
. They are under direct control of Khazurhal Krathazhrukhal.
The High Four
"An eternity of suffering awaits you under my grasp..."
The creator and progenitor of the Corruptus, Shu'ulathoi is one of the highest ranking members of the Dominion of the Xhodocto and one of the most dangerous enemies of the First Gigaquadrant.
"We are the darkness spawned from each soul. We are a devourer of dreams and hopes. You will tremble and bow to our name."
The second-in-command of the Corruptus, Shu'wokerama is an avian-like demon formed out of hundreds of thousands of Shu'olerthae merging themselves into one body.
- Arch-Enemy: Thea'Nhirara.
- Back from the Dead: Destroyed during the Second War of Black Fog, revived during the Annihilation.
- Cloning Blues: Despite the radically different physical appearence, Shu'wokerama is by all means a lesser clone of Shu'ulathoi.
- The Corrupter: This is how he got his current servants.
- Death Is Cheap: Cannot be destroyed per se, as the Shu'olerthae can merge themselves again to revive him. The only real way of killing Shu'wokerama off for real is by destroying Shu'ulathoi, though Shu'wokerama can still be imprisoned.
- The Dragon: To Shu'ulathoi.
- He also possesses not one, not two, but seven unique Dragons under himself: Arrtkar Crowart, Mordati, Mar-Júun, Murangon Nal, Vouinas, Geltastra and Varugr.
- Evil Counterpart: To Thea'Nhirara.
- Feathered Fiend
- The Heavy: Overall acts as the main demon when the Corruptus is involved, whenever Shu'ulathoi himself is involved or not.
- I Am Legion: Refers to itself as "we".
- Made of Evil: Made of smaller demons who are made of Entropic Energy.
- Mental Fusion: With Shu'ulathoi.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Villain Protagonist: Of the Recruitment.
- The Worm That Walks: Shu'wokerama is composed of thousands of Shu'lorangar mashed together. For reference, Shu'lorangar are thousands of Shu'olerthae mashed together.
- You Have Failed Me: Orchestrated Mahedore's destruction after his multiple failures.
"Your dreams are my plaything."
The third-in-command of the Corruptus, Shu'ytrogarva was the master of the Garvathae demons. Notably different in personality to the rest of his demonic comrades, Shu'ytrogarva was a quiet and cold entity who enjoyed playing with his enemies' minds before killing them.
- Ascended Extra: Shu'ytrogarva's model was originally created as an alternate appearence for Shu'ulathoi. The creator liked it so much he decided to turn it into a new, separate character.
- Back from the Dead: Destroyed during the Second War of Black Fog, revived during the Annihilation.
- Bad To The Bone: His weapons were made out of his own skeletal structure.
- Big Bad: Of the Dreams of Destruction arc of Tantummodo Mortem.
- The Dreaded: Not only among his enemies, but among the Corruptus itself due to his stoic attitude. The victims of his nightmares often saw him as this as well.
- Dream Weaver
- Dreaming of Things to Come: He did this to his victims.
- Evil Genius: Among the Corruptus.
- Killed Off for Real
- Knife Nut: His favorite means of combat.
- Manipulative Bastard: He orchestrated the efforts of the Onuris team's infiltration of the Realm of Dreams during Tantummodo Mortem, throwing nightmarish versions of themselves at them to break their psyche. His manipulation caused the Heel-Face Turn of Inquisitor Arsac, and he did it showing the team the way to his location so they could bring Dreamy Hachi to him. If the team did so, he'd win. If the team died on the way there, he'd also win, as he could then simply take Dreamy Hachi with no obstacles on his way.
- Monster Lord: Of the Garvathae.
- No Biological Sex: Shu'ytrogarva was genderless, though he was always refered to as "him" for convenience's sake.
- One-Winged Angel: Dreamy Shu'ytrogarva.
- The Quiet One: A rarity among demons.
- Reality Warper: Once he achieved his One-Winged Angel form, he gained control over the laws of physics of the Realm of Dreams.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to Shu'suvreca's red oni.
- The Stoic: Like the rest of his species, he rarely displayed any emotion.
- Tranquil Fury: Remained indifferent even when irritated. At most, he would narrow his eyes.
"I will crush all of you under my feet!"
The fourth-in-command of the Corruptus, Shu'suvreca is a monster revived out of the remains of a race of Kaijus
known as Skrenbors. Extremely large (80,000 km tall
), and equally as powerful, Shu'suvreca is well-known for being a literal planet devourer.
- Attack Of The 80,000km Whatever: What happens whenever he shows up.
- Back from the Dead: Destroyed during the Second War of Black Fog, revived during the Annihilation.
- Boisterous Bruiser: A villainous example.
- The Brute: Among the Corruptus.
- Cool Helmet: He used to have one, made out of Vida'Rra spaceships mashed together.
- Death by Irony: During the Second War of Black Fog, he was killed by being given a large missile to devour. Except this missile was loaded with matter-devouring nanomachines, which ate him from inside out. His reaction was expected.
- Large Ham: By far the hammiest character of the Corruptus.
- Planet Eater: He is capable of launching tentacles out of his hands to suck off the life energy out of entire planets in a matter of minutes. When irritated or aggravated, he can take a more direct approach and chomp the planet whole with his mouth.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red oni to Shu'ytrogarva's blue oni.
"Master Shu'wokerama's word is law. And your existence by itself breaks is."
The oldest servant of the Corruptus, Arrtkar Crowart is a former Vida'Rra
turned into a demon who has served Shu'wokerama for 9 billion years. He is overall the internal leader of the servants and more or less the fifth-in-command of the Corruptus.
Mordati O'dat Tu'n Kai'Sler
"How much are you willing to sacrifice to support the cause you believe in? Are you willing to die a millionfold for it? Are you willing to have your body obliterated into nothingness for it? Are you willing to surrender your soul for it?"
Mordati is one of the last survivors of the Hserelie race and the second oldest living servant of Shu'wokerama. He is notable among the servants for having his own personal demon army.
"The life of a demon is far...far...more interesting."
Mar-Júun is a descended Basileus
. He joined the Corruptus out of power hunger and has since become a demonic assassin, notable for attempting the overthrow the Emperor so the Basileus could rule the Cyrannian Empire. He failed.
- Do Not Taunt Cthulhu: Understimated Antediluvian and tried to attack him. As a result, he was casually thrown out of the window by him.
- The Dragon: Not only to Shu'wokerama, but he briefly took a Dragon role for Imperator Tyranus.
- Evil Feels Good: Just look at his quote.
- I Fell for Hours: Literally fell for several hours after being thrown off a window by Antediluvian at Orbispira, due to the planet in question only possessing its core and no mantle or crust.
- Jerk Ass: Among Shu'wokerama's servants, he is probably the biggest jerk out of all.
- Knife Nut: Uses two pairs of daggers as his main weapons.
- Raptor Attack
- Running Gag: Being thrown out of buildings by his enemies, followed by being chased off by another powerful entity.
- Sibling Rivalry: With his brother Nirndal.
- Spikes of Villainy: His head has an entire set of horns. Basileus naturally don't have horns.
- Villainous Friendship: With Imperator Tyranus, though the extent of it was never specified. It was either Type I or Type III.
Murangon Genrai Nal
"You are very weak opponents."
Genrai Nal is a descended Inalton
. Formerly a member of the Zaarkhun Consortium, he joined the Corruptus while the organization was leaderless. During the Second Borealis Galactic War
, he was forced to abandon the Consortium to join the Corruptus, though he left a clone of himself to keep serving his old boss and friend, Falrik Zaarkhun.
"I will bring total military domination to all who oppose the master."
Vouinas is a descended Zua-Zaoi. Formerly a famed warlord, he was trapped in stasis in a fiery moon by his rivals. He sold his soul to Shu'wokerama in enchange for freedom, and now acts as one of his servants and military advisors. He currently leads the Zua-Zaoi as well.
"Know your place, mortal! You stand before the only real gods!"
Geltastra is a descended Radeon
. Formerly a servant of the old Church of Spode
, Geltastra joined the Corruptus after losing faith on Spode. She would become the leader of the Devourer's Chosen
and arguably the most sucessful of Shu'wokerama's modern servants.
"From the depths of dirt, earth and imperfect heritage, a hero stands. He stands above all others, for only he who is beautiful deserves the title of the righteous. And he shall conquer the world and remake it in his image, bringing forward a new age of perfection."
Varugr is a descended Zazane
. Formerly a governor of a Zazane world, he joined Shu'wokerama when he was visited by him due to having a hatred toward all life. In his opinion, everything but himself and his masters is "ugly" and "imperfect".
"Order is just a fabrication, an attempt to stem the raging river that is the flow of the universe. No matter how hard we try, that barrier is never eternal."
Arsac is former High Inquisitor of the Grand Inquisition
and the current leader of a successor to the Devourer's Chosen who joined the Corruptus after being tempted by Geltastra. She now works to ensure the order that raised her is well and truly destroyed.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: At her age and rank, she was a borderline One Woman Army.
- Badass Abnormal: Her corruption in Tantummodo Mortem made her this.
- Body Horror: Draconis have only one pair of wings, she has two.
- Combat Tentacles
- Determinator: The amount of punsihment she endures only to stand up again is ludicrous. Once managing to withstand the torture of Santorakh.
- Electronic Eye: Has Hypnotic Qualities after her corruption.
- Enlightenment Superpowers: This is what made her so dangerous. As a servant of the Corruptus, she now combines this with Entropic Energy.
- Eye Scream: Her left eye met a knife, the knife won
- Genre Savvy: What doesn't she know about cults and demons? She even knows how devious they are when it comes to deals.
- Hypnotic Eyes: She can rather easily entice entire squads to her side with but a stare.
- Knight Templar: This attitude nearly cost her life on numerous occasions.
- The Lancer
- Made of Iron: While she can still be knocked out, something about her makes her so determined that it is a pain for any opponent to do so.
- Only Sane Woman: Arguable: she alone seemed to question whether or not Terastia was better off in the Xhodocto Dominion than in the Inquisition Reliquary]]. Everywhere else she's as confident in her masters' goals as everyone else.
- Suicidal Overconfidence: All too happy to throw herself at much more powerful enemies, including an Anzilanarus-empowered Nai'ar Natl, Santorakh and Angazhar.
A divided collective of individuals who have transcended their physical forms
, the Eola'Nar are split into the "orderly" Isio'Nar
and the "Chaotic" Mali'Nar
. Nickanmed the "mysterious Lovecraftian beings" of the wiki.
Ferzin Sarec Thulassos
"Doubt can be the first step to damnation or redemption, depending on the circumstances."
A former Inquisitor
who was ascended to become one of the Isio'Nar after his efforts (without his knowledge
) in their war against the Mali'Nar.
An interuniversal empire ruled by a race of Hybrid Monster
people spawned from Kolossus hybridising Draconis and Zazane based in an alternate pair of universes
where pre-spaceflight Zazane migrated to an ancient version of Alcanti via wormhole and the subsequent hybrids became the dominant species.
- Abusive Parent: Only ever done towards Kragh, and only does so because Kragh is a fully-grown adult and he realised long ago that physical domination is the only thing Kragh really understands.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: His ambition and comradeship allowed him to be the leader of the Draconizane revolt, he took over the Minosian Empire by slaying its high king and conquered the Gruggysul Society by slaying the Physical God that was its grand marshal.
- BFS: The greatsword he carries is almost as big as he is.
- Bling of War: Always recognised for wearing gorgeously decorated suit of armour. Justified in that being Descended, he doesn't really need it for protection.
- The Corruption: He's so powerful that his very aura can contaminate the environment, empowering people and animals with Descensino energy.
- The Chosen One: The "powers that be" in this case being Kolossus, who encouraged him towards new heights of power since discovering him.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: The in-universe outcome against Zagdala. In truth, the most damage he caused was a No Sell on the guy's stomach before being swatted away like a fly.
- Freudian Excuse: His kind were created by rape, he was born as a second-class citizen of the Minosian Empire and he grew up being used as a disposable soldier by the Empire against the Zazane. By his standards, the subjugation, genocide and neotiny of both Draconis and Zazane is payback.
- Gentle Giant: Whenever he interacts with Yarda and Mithra he's positively huggable. Perhaps justified as those two are far less prone to violence and irrational behaviour than Kragh and Vetarion are. And so he does not have to be stern or disciplined towards them like he does Kragh.
- God Emperor: He's ruled the Draconizane Dominion since its foundation; leading it to expand across Alcanti, to the stars and beyond the boundaries of the universe, has a phenominal degree of supernatural power and is the second highest figure portrayed in the Dominion's state religion.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Tends ot show up when his aura flares.
- Large and in Charge: A staggering seven metres, to be precise.
- Old Soldier: 100 millennia and still going.
- Older and Wiser: He goes from being brash, vengeful and snarky during the conquests of Alcanti and Vollix to becoming more calm, collected and rational during the Gruggysul War and beyond.
- The Patriarch: Considers himselfa father figure of sorts to every living Draconizane.
- Physical God: Might very well be the most powerful Descension Energy-empowered being known to be alive.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He may rule two universes but he's still a decent rational man.
- Touched by Vorlons: More like "drank the blood of a Vorlon."
- Time Abyss: He's been master of the Draconizane since they formed their first empire, 100,000 years ago!
Half of Kordan's twin firstborn (the other being Yarda) and the most physically imposing of his four spawn by far. Kragh is a short-tempered bloodthirsty egomaniac who firmly believes in might-makes-right. He is the master of the Dominion realm of Kraghoril and in a sense the Dominion's warmaster alongside Yarda.
Twin sister with Kragh, Yarda is one of the four spawn of Kordan and is perhaps the most leadership-worthy of the four. Master of the Dominion realm of Rovessia, she is the most cunning and calculating of the four.
- The Chessmaster: She enjoys challenging Kragh to competitions often because she knows how much his ego can blind him, this has led to situations such as Kragh owing her a large sum of money after losing a challenge she proposed to see who could attract the most of the opposite gender.
- Iron Lady: At times she can be as violent or aggressive as her twin brother.
- Femme Fatale: Part of the reason for her title of "the Grand Chessmistress"
- Mayfly-December Romance: A "both sides ancient by human standards" example with Lord-Taskmaster Indricas. The guy's about 500 years old, she's over ninety millennia.
- Physical God: She doesn't boast about it like her brothers
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Kragh's red.
- Sibling Rivalry: With Kragh.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: It has been indicated that she has been sekeign men for most of her life, varying from palace servants to local gentry and soldiers before she finally settled down with Indricas.
- Team Mom: Often finds herself mediating arguments or settling tensions between Kragh and Vatarion, often sympathising with Vet and scolding Kragh.
- Time Abyss: At least 90,000 years old.
- Women Are Wiser: Compared to her brothers, and Kordan knows this as she is always the one with a command position over the boys.
Third child of Kordan. For most of his life he was the baby of the family (until Mithra was born) and has a rather vitriolic relationship with Kragh thoughout.
- Badass Longcoat: One of his more characteristic pieces of attire is an elegant shin-length overcoat that he always has open.
- Big Brother Bully: According to Yarda, one can tell whenever Kragh has berated or picked on him by the face he pulls soon after the incident.
- Mistaken for Gay: Kragh is convinced that Vetation is a Camp Gay due to how much time he spends with soldiers. Kragh may be close as friends to several in the Dominion Military, feelings are strictly out of a sense of comraderie often due ot how much he dislikes his brother.
- Psychopathic Manchild: He's more than happy to make lesser beings suffer painfully jsut os he can get a kick out of their torment and tends to throw temper tantrums when Kragh treats him like crap.