This is for characters introduced in Resident Evil: Degeneration
only. For characters in other games, go to their respective debut media.
open/close all folders
Senator Ron Davis
A US senator who has questionable connections to WilPharma.
- Asshole Victim: Tricell kills him for unknown reasons.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Played with. Claire suspects him of this. He's not.
- Dirty Coward: Pushes Rani out of his way to escape from zombies, despite Leon placing his plan in action.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He may have been selfish Jerk Ass who profited off of WilPharma's dirty deeds, but he recoils in horror at Claire's accusation that he was the one who caused the outbreak.
- Jerkass Very.
- The Load: One of the biggest in the whole franchise.
A female S.R.T. member sent to help rescue survivors at Harvardville Airport outbreak. Younger sister to Curtis Miller.
- Fake Kill Scare: She puts a gun to Frederic's head. He begs for his life, but she pulls the trigger- it wasn't loaded.
- Faux Action Girl: Despite her qualifications, she doesn't actually contribute much to the fighting.
- Genre Blind: Despite being told how to deal with zombies, she runs over to help the first "survivor" she sees and moments later threatens to shoot an approaching crowd of zombies.
- Girl of the Week: She and Leon seem to hit it off and part with vague plans to go "diving" together, but she's never mentioned again afterwards.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Averted, but not for lack of trying on her part- Leon's sheer stubbornness prevented her from pulling it off.
- Leeroy Jenkins: As a rookie police officer, she unhesitatingly jumped into raging rapids to save a child from drowning; she succeeded, but three other officers were injured fishing her out.
- Later on at the airport incident, after hearing several zombies moaning, she runs off while you have a guy who has much experience at handling zombies years prior.
A WilPharma head researcher working to develop a cure for the T-Virus so he can sell both
Angela Miller's brother. He injected himself with the G-Virus prior to the events of Degeneration
- Catch Phrase: "If you don't try to save one life, you'll never be able to save any". This ultimately haunted him.
- That Man Is Dead: After injecting himself with the G-Virus and going stage 2, Leon says "Curtis is dead".
- One-Winged Angel: Like William Birkin, except he doesn't have his face on the left side of his body and turn into a G-blob monster. Justified, as Leon manages to kill him before he could shift two more stages. Also to the fact that unlike Birkin, who succumbs to the G-Virus with every near-fatal injury, Curtis nevers goes beyond that due to his major injury against Leon never goes as far as Birkin's.
- Tragic Monster: Unlike his predcessor who injected himself, killed his wife, and injected the G-embryo into his daughter, Curtis lost his wife and daughter. He presumably injected the G-Virus into himself, and nearly attempts to inject Angela with a G-embryo. He suffered a greater tragedy that he believes should be known to the world,
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Unusually for most Resident Evil villains, his motivations for doing evil was actually for benign reasons: He injected himself with the G-Virus and caused an outbreak in the WilPharma facility and at the airport in order to get them to reveal the truth of what happened in Raccoon City, as he didn't want the tragedy to ever happen again.