- Resident EvilIntroducing
- Resident Evil 2Introducing
- Resident Evil 3: NemesisIntroducing
- Resident Evil Gun Survivor Introducing
- Resident Evil – Code: VeronicaIntroducing
- Resident Evil 0Introducing
- Resident Evil OutbreakIntroducing
- Resident Evil 4Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil 5Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Darkside ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil: RevelationsIntroducing
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityIntroducing
- Resident Evil 6Introducing
- Resident Evil: DamnationIntroducing
open/close all folders
Senator Ron Davis
A US senator who has questionable connections to WilPharma.
- Asshole Victim: Tricell kills him for unknown reasons.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Played with. Claire suspects him of this. He's not.
- Dirty Coward: Pushes Rani out of his way to escape from zombies, despite Leon placing his plan in action.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He may have been selfish Jerk Ass who profited off of WilPharma's dirty deeds, but he recoils in horror at Claire's accusation that he was the one who caused the outbreak.
- Jerkass Very.
- Karma Houdini: None of the zombies manage to eat his ass throughout the entire airport outbreak.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: Tricell catches up with him in the end though.
- The Load: One of the biggest in the whole franchise.
Voiced by: Laura Bailey
A female S.R.T. member sent to help rescue survivors at Harvardville Airport outbreak. Younger sister to Curtis Miller.
- Fake Kill Scare: She puts a gun to Frederic's head. He begs for his life, but she pulls the trigger- it wasn't loaded.
- Faux Action Girl: Despite her qualifications, she doesn't actually contribute much to the fighting.
- Genre Blind: Despite being told how to deal with zombies, she runs over to help the first "survivor" she sees and moments later threatens to shoot an approaching crowd of zombies.
- Girl of the Week: She and Leon seem to hit it off and part with vague plans to go "diving" together, but she's never mentioned again afterwards.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Averted, but not for lack of trying on her part- Leon's sheer stubbornness prevented her from pulling it off.
- Leeroy Jenkins: As a rookie police officer, she unhesitatingly jumped into raging rapids to save a child from drowning; she succeeded, but three other officers were injured fishing her out.
- Later on at the airport incident, after hearing several zombies moaning, she runs off while you have a guy who has much experience at handling zombies years prior.
- Not Worth Killing: Tells Downing that he's "too pathetic to kill" after he begs for his life.
- Underwater Kiss: With Leon. It's to give her air so she doesn't drown.
Voiced by: Crispin Freeman
A WilPharma head researcher working to develop a cure for the T-Virus so he can sell both.
Voiced by: Roger Craig Smith
Angela Miller's brother. He injected himself with the G-Virus prior to the events of Degeneration.
- Brother-Sister Incest: When transformed, he pursues Angela because he sees her as a potential mate.
- Catch Phrase: "If you don't try to save one life, you'll never be able to save any". This ultimately haunted him.
- Facial Horror: The stage 2 transformation rips his face off to reveal a more monstrous visage underneath.
- Healing Factor: The G-Virus gives him an impressive one upon mutation. His gunshot wounds heal almost instantly and it takes a ton of punishment to override it and kill him dead proper.
- That Man Is Dead: After injecting himself with the G-Virus and going stage 2, Leon says "Curtis is dead".
- One-Winged Angel: Like William Birkin, except he doesn't have his face on the left side of his body and turn into a G-blob monster. Justified, as Leon manages to kill him before he could shift two more stages. Also to the fact that unlike Birkin, who succumbs to the G-Virus with every near-fatal injury, Curtis nevers goes beyond that due to his major injury against Leon never goes as far as Birkin's.
- Rasputinian Death: It took a lot to put Curtis down. He's shot to pieces by a squad of marines, crushed under wreckage, and subjected to two massive explosions, the last one blowing him apart and incinerating him.
- Tragic Monster: Unlike his predcessor who injected himself, killed his wife, and injected the G-embryo into his daughter, Curtis lost his wife and daughter. He presumably injected the G-Virus into himself, and nearly attempts to inject Angela with a G-embryo. He suffered a greater tragedy that he believes should be known to the world.
- Unstoppable Rage: After transforming into stage 1, he turns his crazed fury onto the marines. They stood absolutely no chance.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Unusually for most Resident Evil villains, his motivations for doing evil was actually for benign reasons: He injected himself with the G-Virus and caused an outbreak in the WilPharma facility and at the airport in order to get them to reveal the truth of what happened in Raccoon City, as he didn't want the tragedy to ever happen again.