- Resident EvilIntroducing
- Resident Evil 2Introducing
- Resident Evil 3: NemesisIntroducing
- Resident Evil – Code: VeronicaIntroducing
- Resident Evil 0Introducing
- Resident Evil OutbreakIntroducing
- Resident Evil 4Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil: DegenerationIntroducing
- Resident Evil 5Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Darkside ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil: RevelationsIntroducing
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityIntroducing
- Resident Evil 6Introducing
- Resident Evil: DamnationIntroducing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Introducing
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Marhawa Desire Introducing
- Resident Evil Heavenly Island
- Resident Evil: Vendetta Introducing
open/close all folders
Voice: Patrick Harlan
- "My head aches, and I can't remember anything. My only hope is this gun. I must remember, I must... survive."
- Action Survivor: He was informed by Leon about what happened in Raccoon City, but he forgot it after he got amnesia. So he has no knowledge until his memory comes back.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Subverted as his time spent thinking he's Vincent is all a lie based on his initial infiltration of the island.
- Easy Amnesia: Forgets everything after a helicopter crash.
- Easy Impersonation: Nobody had any idea what Vincent looked like, so Ark merely identifying himself as Vincent was enough for most people. This bites him in the ass during the events of the game.
- Iconic Item: His Glock 17.Ark: My head aches and I can't remember anything... My only hope is this gun. I must remember. I must survive.
- Identity Amnesia: Courtesy of a helicopter crash.
- In the Hood: Thanks to his iconic jacket.
- Masquerading As the Unseen: He came to Sheena Island and set about learning of Umbrella's operations by posing as Vincent Goldman. Only Lott Klein wasn't fooled.
Voice: Colleen Lanki
Lott Klein was a child living on Sheena Island with his sister, Lily, and their parents. He was one of the three survivors of the Sheena Island outbreak, alongside his sister and the detective, Ark Thompson.
- Batter Up!: He wields a metal bat.
- Big Brother Instinct: To Lily.
- Fear Is the Appropriate Response
- Kid Sidekick: For Vincent, who he knew personally and informed of activities on Sheena Island. It takes him a while to become this for Ark.
- Promotion to Parent: After his and Lily's parents are zombified.
- The Social Darwinist: Since the Umbrella Corporation was the ruling power of Sheena Island, all of the island's inhabitants were apparently this and Lott was no exception. To the people of Sheena Island, "superior" humans had every right to control "inferior" humans, no questions asked. This trope is subverted after Lott personally questions Umbrella's morality during the events of the Sheena Island outbreak.
- The Stool Pigeon: He somehow gained the confidence of the Sheena Island commander, Vincent Goldman, who used him to keep tabs on events happening on the island. It was Lott who told Vincent about the island locals' plans to report Vincent's mismanagement to Umbrella HQ and about the detective Ark Thompson.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: His reports to Vincent are what motivated the Umbrella commander to release the t-Virus throughout the island. Lott didn't realize how ruthless Vincent truly was until it was too late.
Voice: Ruth Hollyman
Voice: Michael Naishtut
The commander of the Sheena Island on the behalf of the Umbrella Corporation. Goldman is a cruel and heartless man responsible for creating the experimental Hypnos T-Type Tyrant model by kidnapping and torturing teenagers from around the world to extract a special brain hormone from them. He intentionally released the t-Virus on the island when the locals rebelled against him.
- Affably Evil: He's fairly well-mannered despite being absolutely ruthless as a human being.
- Ambition Is Evil: He is absolutely ruthless in the pursuit of personal power, having secretly murdered a number of coworkers competing with him for high-end job positions within Umbrella. Vincent has also used the t-Virus to murder almost everyone on an island in order to preserve his reputation within Umbrella.
- Arch-Enemy: The first possible one, and considering his and Ark's history together, the most fitting.
- Bad Boss: After learning that the Sheena Island locals were planning to report his mismanagement to Umbrella HQ and that a spy impersonating him was on the island, Vincent used the t-Virus to infect everyone on the island while making the outbreak look like an accident. He planned to return to Umbrella HQ and reap the rewards as the sole survivor of Sheena Island.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Inverted. His mother pleads with him to leave Umbrella and come back home.
- Lack of Empathy: Considering that he would murder others without a second thought, it should be quite obvious he could easily advise the scientists working under him to not consider the teenagers as human beings when they conduct hormone extraction.
- Klingon Promotion: He apparently did this to get up the corporate ladder.
- Would Hurt a Child: He has arranged the vivisection of countless teenagers in order to extract the β Hetero Nonserotonin hormones from their brains for use in the development of the Hypnos-T Type. After an attempted prison break, Vincent personally executed all of the teenagers who failed to escape.
Voice: Walter Roberts
- "Die, Vincent!"
- Anti-Villain: He thinks killing "Vincent" is the right thing to do, which the man probably deserves for all his atrocities, but Andy's target just so happens to be Ark.
- Arch-Enemy: The second possible one.
- Bald of Evil: He looks like a gnarled little troll.
- Dirty Coward
- Thoroughly Mistaken Identity: Ark's introduction to him as Vincent worked way too well, and he refuses to listen to reason if he becomes the game's main antagonist.
Voice: Brian Matt-UhlThe leader of the Umbrella Trashsweepers ("UT" for short), who are also referred to as "Cleaners," he has been sent to Sheena Island to remove evidence of Umbrella's crimes. Unlike his subordinates, he is a normal, albeit masked, human.
- Arch-Enemy: The final possible one, and in his case, only by virtue of coming to clean up the Sheena Island incident during the time Ark is on the island.
- Gas Mask Mooks: He and all of the Cleaners wear gas masks. The Commander in particular wears some pretty sweet infra-red goggles as well.
- Leave No Witnesses: He and his unit start out just going to the island to kill everyone normally. When Ark's meddling makes that more and more difficult, he sets the self-destruct to take out the island entirely.
- Mook Lieutenant: As leader of the Cleaners.
- No Name Given: He isn't identified by name.
- This Cannot Be!: Says it as he gets killed.
- Token Human: The Cleaners themselves are all B.O.W. units; only the Commander is a human.
- Unknown Rival: Unlike Vincent and Andy, Ark never meets the UT Commander until it's time to finally escape the island, and then the Commander is impaled by the Hypnos-T.
Bruce Mc Givern
Voice: Raj RamayyaA covert agent working for an anti-Umbrella assault team.
Voice: Claire O'ConnorA Chinese intelligence agent investigating the outbreak.
Voice: Angus Waycott
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Er... sorta.
- Badass Longcoat
- Barrier Warrior: His bio-electric abilities generate a force field of sorts which deflects bullets, rendering them unable to harm him. Only a weapon capable of shorting out the bio-electricity can injure him.
- Emergency Transformation: At the beginning of the story, he was mortally wounded by a grenade thrown by Fong Ling. Later, Morpheus injected himself with the stolen t+G-Virus sample in an effort to heal himself and gain revenge on Bruce and Fong Ling.
- Expy: of Sephiroth.
- Evilutionary Biologist
- Full-Frontal Assault: Oh, yeah.
- Hellbent For Leather
- In Their Own Image: His ultimate goal is create a world based around his own ideal of beauty and elegance. In order do this, Morpheus wanted to destroy the world as it is now, which he sees as cold, ugly and unworthy of saving.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: After being fired, Morpheus was determined to gain revenge on the Umbrella Corporation. With the help of a gang of loyal followers, he stole several t-Virus samples and a t+G-Virus sample from Umbrella's Paris laboratory and constructed an underground missile silo beneath an abandoned Umbrella facility. After these preparations, Morpheus caused a t-Virus outbreak aboard an Umbrella-owned cruise liner and publicly declared that he had missiles equipped with the t-Virus aimed at both China and the U.S.A., threatening to launch them unless a ransom of five million US dollars from each country is paid.
- Narcissist: He considers himself to be the pinnacle of beauty and has undergone plastic surgery to maintain his youthful appearance.
- The Scapegoat: The Umbrella Corporation used him as a scapegoat for the 1998 Mansion Incident and fired him on the grounds of "gross negligence".
- Shock and Awe: Somehow, as a result of the cocktail of the t and G viruses he injected himself with.note
- Statuesque Stunner