- Resident EvilIntroducing
- Resident Evil 2Introducing
- Resident Evil 3: NemesisIntroducing
- Resident Evil – Code: VeronicaIntroducing
- Resident Evil 0Introducing
- Resident Evil OutbreakIntroducing
- Resident Evil 4Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil: DegenerationIntroducing
- Resident Evil 5Introducing
- Resident Evil: The Darkside ChroniclesIntroducing
- Resident Evil: RevelationsIntroducing
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon CityIntroducing
- Resident Evil 6Introducing
- Resident Evil: DamnationIntroducing
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard Introducing
- Resident Evil: Vendetta Introducing
open/close all folders
Voice: Patrick Harlan
- "My head aches, and I can't remember anything. My only hope is this gun. I must remember, I must... survive."
- Action Survivor: He was informed by Leon about what happened in Raccoon City, but he forgot it after he got amnesia. So he has no knowledge until his memory comes back.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Subverted as his time spent thinking he's Vincent is all a lie based on his initial infiltration of the island.
- Easy Amnesia: Forgets everything after a helicopter crash.
- Easy Impersonation: Nobody had any idea what Vincent looked like, so Ark merely identifying himself as Vincent was enough for most people. This bites him in the ass during the events of the game.
- Iconic Item: His Glock 17.Ark: My head aches and I can't remember anything... My only hope is this gun. I must remember. I must survive.
- Identity Amnesia: Courtesy of a helicopter crash.
- In the Hood: Thanks to his iconic jacket.
- Masquerading As the Unseen: He came to Sheena Island and set about learning of Umbrella's operations by posing as Vincent Goldman. Only Lott Klein wasn't fooled.
Voice: Colleen Lanki
Lott Klein was a child living on Sheena Island with his sister, Lily, and their parents. He was one of the three survivors of the Sheena Island outbreak, alongside his sister and the detective, Ark Thompson.
Voice: Ruth Hollyman
Voice: Michael Naishtut
The commander of the Sheena Island on the behalf of the Umbrella corporation. Goldman is a cruel and heartless man responsible for creating the Hypnos T-Type Virus by kidnapping and torturing children from around the world to extract a special hormone from them. He intentionally released the T-Virus on the island when the locals rebelled against him.
- Affably Evil: He's fairly well-mannered despite being absolutely ruthless as a human being.
- Arch-Enemy: The first possible one, and considering his and Ark's history together, the most fitting.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Inverted. His mother pleads with him to leave Umbrella and come back home.
- Klingon Promotion: Apparently did this to get up the corporate ladder.
Voice: Walter Roberts
- "Die, Vincent!"
- Anti-Villain: He thinks killing "Vincent" is the right thing to do, which the man probably deserves for all his atrocities, but Andy's target just so happens to be Ark.
- Arch-Enemy: The second possible one.
- Bald of Evil: He looks like a gnarled little troll.
- Dirty Coward
- Thoroughly Mistaken Identity: Ark's introduction to him as Vincent worked way too well, and he refuses to listen to reason if he becomes the game's main antagonist.
Voice: Brian Matt-UhlThe leader of the Umbrella Trashsweepers ("UT" for short), who are also referred to as "Cleaners," he has been sent to Sheena Island to remove evidence of Umbrella's crimes. Unlike his subordinates, he is a normal, albeit masked, human.
- Arch-Enemy: The final possible one, and in his case, only by virtue of coming to clean up the Sheena Island incident during the time Ark is on the island.
- Gas Mask Mooks: He and all of the Cleaners wear gas masks. The Commander in particular wears some pretty sweet infra-red goggles as well.
- Leave No Witnesses: He and his unit start out just going to the island to kill everyone normally. When Ark's meddling makes that more and more difficult, he sets the self-destruct to take out the island entirely.
- Mook Lieutenant: As leader of the Cleaners.
- No Name Given: He isn't identified by name.
- This Cannot Be!: Says it as he gets killed.
- Token Human: The Cleaners themselves are all B.O.W. units; only the Commander is a human.
- Unknown Rival: Unlike Vincent and Andy, Ark never meets the UT Commander until it's time to finally escape the island, and then the Commander is impaled by the Hypnos-T.
Bruce Mc Givern
Voice: Raj RamayyaA covert agent working for an anti-Umbrella assault team.
Voice: Claire O'ConnorA Chinese intelligence agent investigating the outbreak.
Voice: Angus Waycott
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Er... sorta.
- Badass Longcoat
- Barrier Warrior: His bio-electric abilities generate a force field of sorts which deflects bullets, rendering them unable to harm him. Only a weapon capable of shorting out the bio-electricity can injure him.
- Expy: of Sephiroth.
- Evilutionary Biologist
- Full-Frontal Assault: Oh, yeah.
- Hellbent For Leather
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Shock and Awe: Somehow, as a result of the cocktail of the T and G viruses he injected himself with.note
- Statuesque Stunner