- Alternative Character Interpretation: Zig Zag is in heavy denial and hasn't recovered emotionally from her abuse. That's why she screws almost Anything That Moves. That's why Sabrina is her ONLY platonic friend. After getting forcibly rejected by Sabrina in comic 138◊, Zig Zag told her "I've had to deal with abuse like this my whole life. I can't believe I almost fell into doing it myself." Zig Zag also told Sabrina "Calm down a bit, and I promise you'll love this"◊ right before Sabrina gave her a black eye. That doesn't sound like someone who's over her past abuses. Let's face it, Zig Zag needs therapy. A LOT of therapy. However, she has been shown to open up...but to a point, and under her own terms. Then again, as she herself put it - "Honestly! Can't someone behave playful or slutty without there having to be some deeper meaning behind it!?!◊" Either way, one never truly recovers from that sort of abuse - the best that can be hoped for is a life in which it doesn't weigh on the mind or constantly interfere. Zig Zag arguably does that. Therapy might still help her, but the belief that one can just rollback their life and edit out the bad parts is something that has to be fixed in therapy. Zig at least seems to have understood this, and acts accordingly. (That said, Blackrabbit would know more than Schwartz on the matter.)
- Adding to the above, Zig's generosity towards her workers: sharing her success with those who have helped her get (and stay) where she is, or a way to control them by making it so that they can't leave her? Darke Katt certainly resents her◊ for making it impossible to leave a job she hates because of the financial cost involved in going elsewhere. Should we add control and abandonment issues to the laundry list of psychoses she's unknowingly suffering?
- Best Known for the Fanservice: Since this webcomic is about anthropomorphic animals working in a porn studio, this reaction was inevitable. It helps that Eric has drawn many sexy pictures of his characters.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Telling someone "I fucked your mom" to freak them out? Juvenile. Zig-Zag smugly whispering it into the ear of a ten-year-old cyber bully after actually fucking his mom?? Hysterical!!
- Fanon: Officially, Zig Zag doesn't have a real name other than "Zig Zag." (She even implies she had it changed legally.◊) The names "Zelda" or "Tonya Zumbrowski" have been applied to her in fan works featuring her.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: See Wham Episode on the main page, then see Fridge Horror on the Fridge page.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During the buzz◊ for the 2007 Transformers movie, one of the girls in the studio calls the film Transmorfers instead. It's unknown if Schwartz deliberately put in the wrong word or not (though given Sabrina's reaction, it was probably intentional), but in any event...
- Just Here for Godzilla: Some Transformers fans read it only for the side plots involving Sabrina's living Transformers toys.
- Les Yay: Zig Zag wants this with Sabrina, and has this with several members of her staff, notably Sheila Vixen and Tina Lynx.
- Like You Would Really Do It: "Shame on you who believed the worst"◊
- One-Scene Wonder: Helen Dish (the mom in the infamous "I fucked your mom" strip) has become a popular subject of fanart, (and EWS's porn comics).
- Periphery Demographic: The comic has also gotten some non-furry, non-Transformers fans thanks to YouTube Pooper Stuart K. Reilly's constant usage of Sabrina's animated shorts in his videos.
- Squick: Studio janitor Darke Katt describes her job as more or less this...Richard: So what kind of stuff do you have to clean?Darke: If you haven't figured it out already, you really don't wanna know!
YMMV / Sabrina Online