- Awesome Music, Tear Jerker and Award-Bait Song: You and Me from the movie
- Also the flute song from the "Heart Of the Tree" episode.
- Base-Breaking Character: Marcia the mouse. Some people love her for her fiery attitude and others hate her for constantly insulting and mistreating her friends.
- Broken Base: The new CGI design versus the 1993 Yoram Gross design versus the original Dorothy Wall illustrations, in a three-way showdownnote .
- Ear Worm: The main themes and credits songs.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Daisy Dingo, due to the copious amounts of fanservice surrounding her.
- Danny Dingo too, due to his charm and good looks. Heck, the entire dingo family counts as a bunch of Ensemble Darkhorses. Even Meatball has his lovable and funny moments, and Ma Dingo can be seen as a real badass.
- To a lesser extent Ruff the frilled-neck lizard may count as well.
- Evil Is Sexy: Daisy and Danny Dingo, to the Furry Fandom.
- Funny Moments:
- In one episode, Blinky Bill seduces Danny Dingo while dressed as a woman. Hilarity Ensues.
- Leading up to this, Danny insults Daisy's acting skills and she quits the bank robbery out of anger.
- Causing Danny to throw a mini tantrum by pounding softly on the table while grumbling.
- Heartwarming Moment:
- Nutsy being reunited with her long lost dad in the Mother's Day episode.
- Moment of Awesome: Miss Magpie flying out into a storm to find Blinky and the gang in the second series finale, plucking her own feathers out to leave a trail so the other adults could follow her.
- Moral Event Horizon: Danny Dingo crosses this in "Blinky and the Club Pet" where he plans on feeding the people of Greenpatch to feral cats.
- Tear Jerker:
- The Mother's Day episode where Nutsy recalls losing her mother and finally meets her long-lost father. Sure, it has a happy ending
- On the same note, the rambunctious Blinky brought down to tears while telling his friends the story of how he lost his father to illness
- In the season finale of the third season, Blinky is crying again when he feels that he has to give himself up to Basil Circus to save his family and friends. Becomes worse when he plans shatter as a bushfire is heading toward his home as he's helplessly locked in a cage!
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: This is the new CGI design for Blinky. Fans of the Yoram Gross Blinky were understandably not pleased. Ironically, the same sentiment was spewed forth by the fans of the original books two decades ago when Yoram Gross revealed his design for Blinky.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Ryan Kwanten as Blinky in the 2015 movie, who does not sound like a little kid (especially compared to Robyn Moore).
- The Woobie:
- Flap, occasionally.
- Nutsy because her mother is dead and her father is lost (she finds him in the Mother's Day episode,however).
YMMV / Blinky Bill