A comic by Rick Griffin, of Housepets! fame. A&H Club is the story of Adrian Gray, a kangaroo single mother who scrapes by teaching self-defense classes, and Hildegard Rothschild, a canine yoga instructor who works at the same club.
After Adrian and her son Ali are evicted from their apartment, Hilde offers to put them up at her place for a while. Little do either of them realize just what they're getting into.
Updates irregularly, a print collection of the first three chapters was released in 2018
- Abusive Parents: When Adrian talks about her parents all we see is her as a child cowering next to a broken bottle while two shadowy figures argue. And from what we see of her ex it's probably fortunate he left before Ali emerged from the pouch.
- Domestic Abuse: Adrian's ex, Wyatt, was emotionally manipulative, and it's implied he pimped her out to his friends to pay for oxycodone. After he left Adrian quit oxy, realizing that he was causing much of the pain it suppressed.
- Experimented in College: Inverted, Hilde had already decided she liked girls by the time she got to college, she experimented with guys instead.
- From the Mouths of Babes: Ali's first word ends up being "bitch", after overhearing an argument between Hilde and someone else while Hilde was caring for him during Adrian's post-car crash hospital stay.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Nobody wears pants in this comic, though exposed female breasts get a Scenery Censor.
- Kangaroo Pouch Ride: Justified for Ali, as he's a joey kangaroo.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Every female character has rather prominent humanoid breasts, though Adrian also has mammaries in her pouch like a real life kangaroo.
- Sleeping with the Boss: In chapter one Hilde has sex with the landlady of the club she and Adrian rent studio space from, leading to a quick discussion over whether that counts as "sleeping with the boss".
- Will They or Won't They?: The story hints repeatedly at the possibility of Adrian and Hilde eventually becoming more than friends and roommates.