A series of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan animations.
Epic Cupcake Time and Epic Pie Time
- Brick Joke: Rarity bursts in at the end of Epic Pie Time, demanding to know who called her a bitch.
- Cool Shades: Rainbow Dash wears these.
- Mundane Made Awesome
- Only Sane Man: Applejack
- Sound-Effect Bleep: *yay* in Epic Cupcake Time, *squee* in Epic Pie Time.
Epic Wub Time: Musicians of Ponyville
- Can-Crushing Cranium: Vinyl Scratch does this with a wooden beerstein.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Vinyl soundly defeating Discord with one shot of her Wub-powered "Bass Cannon".
- Disco Tech: Vinyl Scratch's bass cannon, a huge set of speakers that fire a Wave Motion Gun-like beam of pure dubstep. Also, at the beginning of the video, Octavia explains how Vinyl cleans dishes "with wubs".
- Fandom-Specific Plot: Octavia and Vinyl Scratch working together somehow is a somewhat common premise in MLP fanfics.
- Fridge Logic: When Vinyl tries to call the number of a male pony she tried unsuccessfully to hook Octavia up with, she whips out her iPhone and can't dial the number because her hooves hit multiple buttons with every press. She immediately asks "Why do I even have this?" and tosses it in the interview room's fireplace.
- Incoming Ham:Vinyl: (busts open a window, accompanied by an epic bassdrop) Aw yeah! GOOD MORNIIIING PONYVILLE!
- Mundane Made Awesome: Cleaning dishes... with wubs.
- Odd Couple: The entire premise.
- The Power of Rock: An electronic music variant in lieu of rock; the sheer power of Vinyl Scratch's bass cannon generates a gigantic energy blast that proves capable of dispatching Discord with astonishing ease.
- Satiating Sandwich: "She really taught me what friendship could mean that day. And it was delicious."
- Schizo Tech: Vinyl has an iPhone in one shot, which she lampshades and then throws into the fire.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Vinyl is the tomboy to Octavia's girly girl.
- Wave Motion Gun: Vinyl's BASS CANNON is like this, only it's pure dubstep.
Epic Rage Time: The Incredible Derp
- Art Evolution: The quality of the animation this time around is similar to the actual show.
- Berserk Button: Never let Derpy know you're out of muffins. Especially if it's Lemon Muffin Surprise.
- Dope Slap: Octavia does this to Vinyl Scratch after she demands a back-to-normal Derpy to shoot more laser beams.
- Eye Beams: Derpy uses this on Ponyville after Snowflake eats the supposed last Lemon Muffin Surprise.
- Hulk Speak: "Derpy want muffins!!"
- Nightmare Fetishist: Vinyl is the only pony admiring Derpy's eye beams.
- Skyward Scream: Derpy does this several times.
- Slow "NO!": Derpy, as Snowflake eats the supposed last Lemon Muffin Surprise.
- Super Strength: Derpy. Twilight Sparkle found this out the hard way.
- Trademark Favorite Food: While it's known that Derpy loves muffins, she specifically loves Lemon Muffin Surprise.
- Unstoppable Rage: Derpy.
- Vocal Dissonance: When Derpy gets angry, she goes from a sweet, bubbly, high-pitched voice to a shrieking harpy.