Spore Hero is a spin-off of Spore for the Wii, only focused more on adventure and the evolution aspects of Spore. It was released Oct 06 2009.
This work provides examples of:
- And I Must Scream: Literally at the beginning of the game.
- Baleful Polymorph: Zarkhator does this to some creatures.
- Big Bad: Zarkhator, who's responsible for spreading corruption across the galaxy via red meteors.
- Cooking Duel: Dance, Sing, and Pose.
- Defeat Means Friendship: With nest privileges. Additionally, most creatures will seemingly immediately forget the intense smackdown you just gave them.
- Doomed Hometown: Planet in this case.
- Green Rocks
- Living Statue: The Ancient Guardian.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Zarkhator and Sporeling, respectively.
- Shmuck Bait: Early in the game, attacking a certain creature, the Babbit, will make him attempt to give you a rather suspicious fruit.
- Super Drowning Skills: If your creature doesn't have fins of some kind, you will drown immediately when touching a body of water.
- Sword of Plot Advancement: Spore-o-Mega.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Some quests involve evolving some creatures for them. Including Zarkhator, but this is almost encouraged.