Bookwormtiff is a fairly new Troper that has been lurking around TV Tropes for the better part of a year. Well, she is not exactly a Troper as such, having been shocked and overwhelmed by the sheer variety and scope of the collection. So instead she edits compulsively and adds in her own little snippets, as needed.
Has an unhealthy obsession with the Legend of Zelda franchise, and to a lesser extent, Bleach. Now extends to the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series. Shingeki No Kyojin is also a new love! And again; jumped out of the frying pan, into the (Neon Genesis Evangelion) fire.
Desperately needs to do her homework.
This Troper Provides Examples Of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Big Eater: And a fast one, too.
- Blood Knight: Or the Kenpachi. Has a very strange lust for fights and fighting, especially Kung-Fu style.
- Book Worm
- Badass Bookworm: Book-and-Skull bashing!
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Emotionally Tongue-Tied
- Fangirl: And how. Has a list of at least 29 fictional characters that she's fallen hard for, and counting. Currently faithful to Link (Legend of Zelda), Ichigo Kurosaki & Tensa Zangetsu (Bleach), and Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy Versus XIII).
- Could also be listed under Perverse Sexual Lust.
- Grammar Nazi: And a very critical beta.
- Heavy Sleeper
- Hot-Blooded: Is too stupidly reckless for her own good.
- Large Ham
- Nerd Glasses
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person: If you must wake her up, do it in the afternoon.
- Otaku: Loves manga, anime, and video games.
- Pyromaniac: Has a curious affinity with Bunsen Burners and matches.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Sarcasm-Blind: Tends to say "REALLY?!" to any statement, however ludicrous it may seem.
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Tends to also be guilty of Purple Prose when writing.
- Silly Walk: So bad that she was forced to take "walking lessons" daily. Her friends can attest to this.
- Shrinking Violet: When meeting people for the first time. Afterwards, however...
- Signature Laugh
- Spoiler Hound: Will search up the plots of anything she likes, and will read the very last page of a book before anything else.
- The Perfectionist
- Trademark Favourite Food: C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E. Oh, and anything even slightly unhealthy will do fine.
- Yaoi Fangirl: As stated above. Cannot take a liking to a series/franchise without shipping at least one couple as an OTP.
- Shipping Goggles: Loves to see romance and subtext where none exists.
Vandalism... (If you dare).I dare. — Ncfan (who is also a troper)
- Oh, hey! Nice meeting you HERE of all places; this is actually quite fun. (And Bookwormtiff goes back to stalking FF.net. Again.)
Hi there! You needn't worry, I won't ever lose my obsessions with Wo T and Bleach :D ~ Saiga
- Yay! That's good. I love them both, no matter how weird and wacko they get. Gosh, can't wait for A Memory of Light! (As for Bleach's last entry, that's like 10 years away.)
O V O
O V OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ