- All-Star Cast: Rachel McAdams, Jeff Bridges, Benicio del Toro, Paul Giamatti, Albert Brooks, Paul Rudd, Marion Cotillard, James Franco, oh my!
- Channel Hop: The film was scheduled for release in the United States on March 18, 2016, but Paramount dropped the film just a week prior to release, allegedly out of fears it would bomb at the box office. The rights were picked up by Netflix the week of its scheduled release.
- Fan Nickname: As a result of being a Nameless Narrative, some have taken to calling the little girl "The Little Princess," as her story has clear parallels to that of The Little Prince.
- Screwed by the Network: First, Paramount made little effort in promoting the film in the United States, despite having done very well in France, and placed it in a release schedule that sandwiched it with Zootopia, 10 Cloverfield Lane (which Paramount also released) and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Then, when Paramount found out they were cooking a potential box office bomb in their kitchen (which they probably would want to avoid thanks to a rather underwhelming year in 2015), they decided to cancel the United States release a week in advance, one of the most abrupt release cancellations ever decided. They later dropped the film from their slate.
- Those Two Actors: James Franco and Paul Rudd were in this film and were the voices of the only prominent human characters in Sausage Party.
Trivia / The Little Prince (2015)