- The Girl and the Aviator's Intergenerational Friendship, which progresses further the more the Aviator reads to the girl The Little Prince. Not only is this really heartwarming in the context of the film, it's also very correlative to how parents have used the book to grow closer to their children.
- Even more heartwarming is the fact that the Girl is the first person the Aviator is ever even able to show the story to, and how she loves his story immensely.
- Doubles as a Tear Jerker:Little Girl: "I will grow up, but I'll never be a grown up like you!" Breaks glass
- At the end when the Girl visits the Aviator in the hospital and presents him with his story, bound in a book format by her. She must've either been up all night or incredibly early to have the time to make it.
- You run the risk of weeping a little, if you let yourself get tamed. Also a Tear Jerker.
- The Mother stargazing with the Girl at the very end. The way she hugs her daughter really brings it home that they always loved each other.
Heartwarming / The Little Prince (2015)