- The Cast Showoff: Jemaine Clement, Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, and Bill Irwin all get some spectacular dance numbers.
- Fake American: Englishman Dan Stevens stars as the American David Haller.
- Flip-Flop of God: Whether or not the series is part of the X-Men Cinematic Universe. Word of God has waffled on this, with various statements that it's part of its own universe followed by contradictory information suggesting it is (or will be) integrated into the Fox movie 'verse. Never mind the fact that given the nature of the main character's powers, it could very easily be both.
- I Knew It!: People speculated the Devil With Yellow Eyes is Amahl Farouk, the avatar of the Shadow King right from the premiere episode. It was finally confirmed in (a promo for) the penultimate episode of the first season.
- Promoted Fanboy: Quinton Boisclair, who plays the Devil with the Yellow Eyes, was actually working at a comic shop when the team found him and cast him for his unusually tall, thin body proportions. As it happens, Boisclair was actually a huge fan of the Legion comics, and actually used his knowledge to help give the production team insight into his character.
- Real-Life Relative: Hamish Linklater (who plays Clark) and Lily Rabe (who plays Syds mother Joan) are married in real life.
Trivia / Legion