- Ultimate Fantastic Four
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- A history teacher gives a lecture about tariffs lifted word for word from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- Wondering about the origin of his powers, Jameson though that perhaps he was sent in a ship from a doomed planet somewhere
- Thinking that Peter and MJ are up to no go good, aunt May reminds them of the "No hanky-panty" rule at the house. Peter insists that they are studying, and May replies "And I'm Katie Couric"
- Ultimate X-Men
- In issue #2 of Ultimate Wolverine, Logan encounters four scientists who look like the four male leads of The Big Bang Theory.
- The Ultimates
- Bucky, a mere soldier, could only describe the Chitauri rocket as "Flash Gordon tech".
- It seems that Jarvis goes to a Butler club with "Alfred and all those other old degenerates".
- The library of Bruce Banner in his cell at the Triskelion includes books such as Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Herr Kleiser is caught by a huge explosion of fuel tanks. If you thought that No One Could Survive That!, think again: he gets out of the fire, still alive. His military uniform has of course been blasted and now he's naked, but he's indestructible and still fighting. Yes, like in the climax of The Terminator.
- When Iron Man proposes to teleport the bomb to some other dimension, Black Widow mockingly refered to it as dropping the bomb in Narnia.
- Ultimatum: Peter Parker and his gang have seen The Dark Knight, many times
Shout Out / Ultimate Marvel
Shout Outs made in the Ultimate Marvel universe.