- DARE: The dancer wears a football helmet similar to the one Noodle wears in the offical video. Not to mention the Moonwalk at the end (Not in the video itself but hmmm...).
- U Can't Touch This: One long homage to the original video and Hammer in general, not the least of with is the dancer looking like him (including parachute pants!).
Just Dance 2+Summer Party
- It's Not Unusual: The routine is largely based on Tom Jones' style of dancing, including the now-famous "Carlton Dance" from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- Jump: Kris Kross will commence to make ya.
- Maniac: Includes the famous running in place from Flashdance.
- Pump Up The Volume: The finishing move is none other than the Moonwalk (See a pattern yet?), providing an example of Hilarious in Hindsight, considering the very next release was the Mission-Pack Sequel Michael Jackson: The Experience.
Just Dance 3
- Party Rock Anthem Dance-Mash Up routine; admit it, you knew something was up when the normal routine didn't have shuffling.
- Akin to "It's Not Unusual" above, "Apache (Jump On It)" is mostly based on Carlton and Will's routine to the same song in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- Spectronizer: The song and the dancers themselves are an homage to Power Rangers and Super Sentai. The opening notes are extremely similar to the ones heard in Choudenshi Bioman's opening.
Just Dance 4
- Superstition: The dancer bears a very strong resemblance to the Eleventh Doctor.
- You're The First, The Last, My Everything: One of the dancers looks like Moss from The IT Crowd.
Just Dance 2014
- Nitro Bot: The female dancer is a Rei Ayanami Palette Swap, while her Humongous Mecha companion could be possibly inspired by Mazinger Z.
- Just a Gigolo: The female dancer resembles Jessica Rabbit, and the opening sequence is a parody of Disney's Silly Symphony shorts.
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces): With her side braid and ice dress, the dancer bares an uncanny resemblance to Queen Elsa (who would eventually turn up in the games alongside her sister Anna on "Let It Go" in 2015), but could also bring the Ice Queen from Adventure Time to mind due to the golden headpiece.
- Applause: The dancer resembles Effie Trinket.
- I Will Survive: The choreography is inspired by Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
- And the Extreme routine of "Fine China" pays tribute to "Billie Jean".
Just Dance 2016
- William Tell Overture: The choreography is pretty much JD's love letter to Silent Comedy.
Just Dance 2017
- DADDY, Dragostea Din Tei, Popipo, and Scream and Shout: Their main routines are heavily inspired by their original music videos.
- What Is Love: The alternate routine is a clear reference to the popular Saturday Night Live sketch featuring the same song.
Just Dance 2018
- John Wayne: The level takes place on top of the Gaga Express.