Written by Kyle McCulloch
Storyboard by Fred Osmond
Animation Directors: Alan Smart and Tom Yasumi
"Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" contains examples of:
- Adam Westing: Jon Hamm basically plays Don Draper as a fish.
- Ass Shove: Squidward gets this with a power drill after being mistaken for the Squidward robot.
- Department of Redundancy Department: The slogan for the Frozen Krabby Pattys is "They taste so nice, that they taste nice!"
- Funny Background Event: During the factory tour, a worker can be seen falling into the machine where he trapped on the conveyer belt, cooked, and frozen.
- I Ate WHAT?!: Everybody has this reaction when it's publicly revealed that the frozen krabby patties are made with sand.
- Large Ham: When Squidward gets fired, he overreacts by giving Mr. Krabs a resignation letter in a theatrical matter.
- Letting the Air Out of the Band: It happens first when SpongeBob attempts to give his first tour of the Krusty Krab Museum, and again later when Patrick eats the Frozen Patty on camera when filming a commercial and the patty makes him swell up.
- Lonely at the Top: Patrick
- Pooled Funds: Mr. Krabs can be seen doing this at one point in a large vault of gold coins.
- Psycho Serum: Eating frozen Krabby Patties causes everyone to have a big butt.
- Running Gag: Spongebob being called a yellow box.
- Mr. Krabs Fainting in the arms of Don Grouper's arms.
- Special Guest: Jon Hamm.
- Waterfall Puke: SpongeBob vomits sand in this manner due to the filler in the frozen krabby patty being sand.
- Zillion-Dollar Bill: Mr. Krabs receives what seems to be a 100 million dollars check, only to find out there's plenty more zeroes written all the way to its back, making the amount 100 nonillionnote dollars.