Phineas and Ferb decide to make a cartoon starring themselves and their friends as superheroes. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz finds a way to use the Power of Dance for evil.
- Animesque: Parodied with Phineas and Ferb's cartoon named Team Improbable.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Yes, Attack of the 50 Foot Sister was not the first time we saw Candace become gigantic. Her super villain persona, Control Freak, possesses this ability.
- Bad Liar: Phineas tells Candace that the audience loves her because she's the Big Bad, while really, the audience is booing & throwing tomatoes, meaning that they hate Candace.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Defied and lampshaded. When Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet come in, Isabella cuts Buford off when he tries to say her catchphrase "Whatcha doin'?" Isabella proceeds to say it.
- Involuntary Dance: Dr. Doofenshmirtz attempted to create a ray that would dry his clothes after his dryer broke, but instead made one that made anything hit with it dance. As Perry the Platypus tries to destroy the ray, it goes out of control and hits Doofenshmirtz and Perry, causing them to dance together.Dr. Doofenshmirtz: To add insult to injury, the platypus is leading.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Candace just looks resigned and goes to her room after she explains that the giant animation studio got up and danced away.
- Take That!: This episode seems to make a punching bag out of studio executives and S&P.