While Bean, Elfo and Luci luckily save themselves when she grabs onto a branch, Merkimer and the knights fight off the blind troll before escaping, and Merkimer manages to capture both Bean and Elfo: while Bean's wedding is reescheduled, King Zøg learns from his court wizard, Sorcerio, about elf blood's magical properties; the King thinks that it might be able of creating the Elixir of Life, as he wants to be immortal and rule forever.
While Sorcerio makes several unsuccessful tests with Elfo's blood, bleeding him almost dry, Guysbert bleeds out in the church, while Bean and Luci discuss what to do to with Merkimer. Luci suggests killing him with poison, but Bean is not keen on doing the deed. But then she has another idea: trick Merkimer into going on a bachelor party on a ship sailing to the nearby Mermaid Island. The island is allegedly inhabited by beautiful yet deadly sirens, whose song attracts men to lure them to their deaths.
Meanwhile, Zøg orders Sorcerio to get a beaker full of Elfo's blood, but Elfo is close to death, so Bean decides to get a pig and bleed it dry to make it look like it's all Elfo's. The following morning, Elfo is set free, and the trio joins the bachelor party, which soon reaches Mermaid Island and Walrus Island. The male guests are all tied to the masts, while Elfo and the ship captain put wax on their ears. However, Elfo has tied Merkimer tightly, so Bean goes forward to bite the rope and weaken it. A song is heard, and Merkimer breaks his bonds to jump overboard - only for the island to be Walrus Island, and the walruses pile on Merkimer, seemingly killing him.
Bean has the barge return back, but in the middle of a fog they find a ship full of dreaded Borcs, who seem to be on their way to attack Dreamland. Unfortunately, the barge has no weapons apart from a confetti cannon, so the barge seems to be condemned to death - only for Merkimer to return with the walruses, which promptly destroy the Borc ship. However, when the group returns home, it turns out that they actually were Bozaks, allies of Dreamland.
While the wedding preparations move forward, Merkimer arrives in Sorcerio's tower, and finds the beaker with Elfo's blood mixed with a pig's, thinking it's only Elfo's, and decides to drink it in order to recover from the previous day's "liaison" with the walruses. Luci tries to reveal its actual contents, but Elfo shuts him up and tricks Merkimer into drinking the beaker. When the magic takes effect, though, he becomes a pig with Merkimer's mind, while the pig Bean drained of his blood turns into Merkimer. The wedding is cancelled, and Zøg and the King of Bentwood engage in a fistfight while Bean, Elfo and Luci watch and drink.
- Ambiguous Syntax: Ear wax. Bean asks if that means it's wax for the ears, or made from ear wax. The captain's response suggests it's the latter.
- Arranged Marriage: Continuing from the first episode's main plot thread, Bean is captured and delivered back to Dreamland so that her wedding to Prince Merkimer can be rescheduled soon. With running away again not an option, Bean tries to figure out some plan to get rid of her obnoxious suitor.
- Bait-and-Switch: Mermaid Island and the Walrus Island, which should never be confused. One has vicious sirens, who sing compelling music that lures men to their horrible deaths. The other has mermaids.
- Baleful Polymorph: Merkimer is turned into a pig when he drinks the enchanted pig's blood mixed with Elfo's blood. At the same time, the pig the blood came from is turned into a human (in fact, a clone of Merkimer himself), but retains its animal instincts and manners. That said, Merkimer doesn't seem to mind.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Merkimer ends up having sex with a bunch of walruses when he falls under the influence of their singing.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Elfo borrows Luci's catchphrase, "Do it, do it, do it!" when he gets Prince Merkimer to drink the pig blood mixed with Elfo's blood.
- Brick Joke: Prince Guysbert is still stuck on the chair, and is still asking for someone to get him out.
- The Cavalry: Merkimer and the walruses show up just in time to save the barge from the attacking "Borcs" (actually Bozaks).
- Cliffhanger Copout: The previous episode ended with Bean, Elfo, and Luci still falling over a cliff. This episode shows she managed to catch onto a tree branch, though it breaks and the trio fall onto Merkimer and the knights.
- Covert Pervert: Elfo tries to catch a glimpse of Bean dressing. He's disappointed when Bean turns his cage back around and she's fully dressed.
- Enthralling Siren: Bean plans to get rid of Merkimer by convincing him to throw a bachelor party on board a ship that will sail close to Mermaid Island, and sabotages the ropes he had himself tied up with so he would break free and swim towards the sirens to his doom. It fails since the captain sailed to Walrus Island instead, and they simply have sex with Merkimer rather than kill him.
- Eureka Moment: Bean is inspired to drain a pig of its blood after seeing them snacking on Lord Lingonberry, only to get irritated and try to throw a beaker at them.
- Fed to Pigs: After a failed experiment in which Sorcerio applied Elfo's blood on an old nobleman named Lord Lingonberry, who immediately dies from it, Socerio drops his corpse down a chute leading to a pig pen.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Odval taking a bath with a man right next to Bean while she complains about her situation, and then Luci pops out.
- Hulk Speak: Subverted. The blinded ogre, when confronting the knights, says, "Me smell fear! ...I mean, I smell fear."
- Hypocritical Humor: Just after chuckling at Merkimer falling for the Schmuck Bait of Mermaid Island, Luci asks to tag along.
- The Load: Elfo screws up a perfectly workable attempted murder, once by accident and once deliberately, and then gets the party barge attacked by bozaks. First, he doesn't listen to Bean's instructions to make Merkimer's bonds loose so he can escape, then knocks the knife Luci tries to give Bean into the water. After everything's over, he still has ear wax in his ears, so his shouting alerts the bozaks to the party barge's presence.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Merkimer thinks he did King Zøg a favor by defeating the "Borcs", but it turns out he actually killed the Bozaks, allies of Dreamland who were planning to attend the wedding party with some gifts.
- Not Helping Your Case: The Bozaks attack the barge carrying Bean and the other party guests, so it's not entirely unjustified that Merkimer mistakes them for the enemy.
- Not So Above It All: Elfo has no problem tricking Merkimer into drinking the tainted blood potion. Luci, by comparison, would have been straight with the prince.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: Bean convinces Merkimer to go on a bachelor party / sailing trip towards Mermaid Island, where beautiful mermaids are purported to live, but they must beware their deceptive charms. However, Merkimer gets hypnotized by the haunting siren song, and rushes after what he thinks are mermaids... they're actually a pack of walruses (but not that he even knows or cares about the difference).
- Overdrawn at the Blood Bank: When Bean uses a pig to fill the beaker with blood, the pig produces enough blood to not just fill the beaker to the brim, but also flood the floor of Sorcerio's lab.Zøg: I picked the wrong day to wear sandals...
- The Power of Blood: Sorcerio spends the episode trying to harness the power of elf blood. Elfo tricks Merkimer into drinking a vial of it, under the pretense that it will act as a stamina booster for his loins. He didn't tell the prince that it's been tainted by pig blood.