Revenge of the Virgins is a 1959 American nudie cutie film directed by Peter Perry Jr.. It is a bizarre western nude film in which a tribe of topless female Indian warriors guard a treasure against trespassers.
Tenderfoot Melvin Potter and his wife join forces with an old prospector to search for the rich gold strike of which the old-timer claims to know. Along with a couple of no-account gunslingers, they ride deep into the mountains to find the gold, unaware that the treasure is guarded by an all-female tribe of deadly, beautiful, and topless Indians.
There's tropes in them thar hills!:
- Amazon Brigade: The Indian tribe consists of topless Nubile Savages who are all capable warriors.
- City Slicker: Melvin Potter is tenderfoot from back east who arrives on the frontier looking to make a fresh start and gets suckered into financing Prospector Pan Taggart's expedition into Injun Country to find the mother lode in Gold Creek.
- Dangerous Deserter: Curt and Jones, a pair of army deserters, attempt to muscle their way into the expedition once they hear about the gold.
- Dwindling Party: The party that ventures into Injun Country in search of gold is picked off one by one by the Indians, until only Potter remains.
- God Guise: Yellow Gold was abducted by the tribe as a child. Because her hair is golden blonde, she was regarded as a goddess and grew up to become chief of the tribe.
- Gold Fever: Despite the Dwindling Party being killed off around him by the Indians, Potter refuses to leave Gold Creek without the gold they've panned from the creek.
- A House Divided: As the prospecting party is picked off one by one by the Indians, relationships become more and more strained, until the final two surviving members attempt to kill each other
- Injun Country: When white settlers start to move in on their sacred grounds, a tribe of female Indians vow to do anything they can to stop them.
- Innocent Fan Service Girl: The Nubile Savages are all topless (and wear loin cloths that only just conceal what is underneath), so this seems to be the norm for their tribe.
- In the Back: Connor shoots Potter in the back and attempts to flee with all the gold. However, Potter is saved by the back of coins he had stashed in the back of his vest, and guns Connor down.
- Lady Land: The Indian tribe consists of nothing but attractive young women: all of the men having been killed by Anglos or died of disease.
- Mighty Whitey: The tribe is lead by a white woman whom they regard as a goddess.
- No Nudity Taboo: The members of Amazon Brigade Indian tribe all go topless and wear loin cloths that barely conceal their loins.
- Nubile Savage: All of the all-female Indian tribe are young, attractive, and topless.
- Pocket Protector: Connor shoots Potter In the Back and attempts to abscond with all the gold. Potter is saved because he stashed the bag of gold coins he took off Horton's body in the back of his vest.
- Prospector: Pan Taggart is a grizzled old prospector who knows there is gold in the hills, but can't get it out because of the Indians. He persuades Potter to finance an expedition to extract it.
- Raised by Natives: Yellow Gold was abducted as a child and raised by Indians. Because of her golden blonde hair, they regard her as a goddess.
- Robbing the Dead: After Horton is killed by the Indians, Potter goes through his pockets and takes back the money he had paid him.
- Title Drop: As Potter is grabbed by the Indians and dragged away to meet his fate, the narrator intones "This is the revenge of the virgins".
- The Voiceless: None of the Indians speak while on screen.