Pauley Perrette is an American actress known for playing Abby Sciuto on NCIS. She is also a poet, punk rock singer and advocate for civil and LGBT rights.
- Adorkable: She's prone to displaying adorably quirky behavior.
- Celebrity Resemblance: Were it not for the age gap, you'd swear she and Lily Allen were separated at birth.
- Dye Hard: Abby's black hair is dye; Perrette herself is naturally blonde. At one point, she had an allergic reaction to some of the chemicals in the dye, and her head and face swelled up so badly she had to go to the emergency room. After that, she stuck to semi-permanent things, like hair spray paint, that didn't contain the ingredient that caused the reaction.
- Hiccup Hijinks: She's prone to getting hiccups at inconvenient times .
- Older Than They Look: She was born in 1969, though you'd be forgiven for thinking she was 20 years younger. (She credits using baby oil on her face at night, and staying out of the sun.)
- Perky Goth: Her character Abby is the embodiment of this trope and she apparently shares a lot of interests and personality traits with Abby. Her image here is also the main image for the trope.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: As Abby, though the hair is dyed. She's naturally a blonde.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'10", and as Abby she frequently wears combat boots that boost her up over six feet.