The most famous, and probably longest-lived, actress with dwarfism, Patricia Anne "Patty" Maloney was born on March 17, 1936 in Perkinsville, New York. She has worked in various entertainment media since the age of 3, frequently appearing with the late Billy Barty in films and television.
Patty's best-known TV roles were Honk on Far Out Space Nuts, Chewbacca's son on The Star Wars Holiday Special and Darla Hood in the Hanna-Barbera animated version of The Little Rascals. Her film credits include Under the Rainbow, The Ice Pirates, and the 1991 film of The Addams Family. She also performed the role of the Cryptkeeper in HBO's critically acclaimed Tales from the Crypt.
Probably her oddest role was that of Rich Uncle Pennybags in the 1989 Monopoly pilot, running around the game board according to each roll of the dice.
Works with articles on TV Tropes:
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
- Far Out Space Nuts
- Donny And Marie
- The Star Wars Holiday Special
- The Little Rascals
- Swing Shift
- The Ice Pirates
- Pryor's Place
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- Ernest Saves Christmas
- Short Ribbs
- The Addams Family
This actress provides examples of:
- The Danza: She played Patty the bartender on the Goodlife Television series Cafe DuArt.
- Little People Are Surreal: Her role in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "The Thaw".
- Suppressed Mammaries: Patty often had her chest bound in order to portray a little girl.