Hannah John-Kamen (born 7 September 1989 in Anlaby, England) is an English actress.
She's also appeared in other television shows, such as Cucumber (and its companion series Banana), Happy Valley, two episodes of Black Mirror ("Fifteen Million Merits" and "Playtest"), and Game of Thrones.
Outside of television, John-Kamen has also featured in film and theatre, including a small role as a First Order Officer in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as well as the Spice Girls jukebox musical Viva Forever in the title role of Viva. While the production itself was widely panned by critics, she received good notices for her performance.
- Dark Souls (2011) as Lord's Blade Ciaran (voice)
- Black Mirror (2011, 2016) as Selma Telse note & Sonja note
- Whitechapel (2012) as Roxy
- The Hour (2012) as Rosa Maria Ramírez
- Dark Souls II (2014) as Sweet Shalquoir (voice)
- Happy Valley (2014) as Justine
- Killjoys (2015 — 2019) as Dutch & Aneela
- Cucumber (2015) as Violet
- Banana (2015)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) as First Order Officer
- The Tunnel (2016) as Rosa Persaud
- Game of Thrones (2016) as Ornela
- Tomb Raider (2018) as Sophie
- Ready Player One (2018) as F'Nale Zandor
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) as Ava Starr / Ghost
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (2019) as Naia
- Brave New World as Wilhelmina "Helm" Watson
- Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) as Jill Valentine
- Red Sonja (TBD) as Red Sonja
Tropes associated with Hannah John-Kamen:
- What Could Have Been: She auditioned for the role of Selina Kyle in The Batman before Zoë Kravitz was cast.