Luigi Montefiori (Born 16 August 1942 in Genoa) is an Italian actor, producer, and screenwriter, better known professionally as "George Eastman". He is well-known for his work in numerous Italian horror films, thrillers, and spaghetti westerns, where he was often cast as The Heavy due to his dark, menacing appearance and imposing build.
- Django Shoots First as Jesse Cluster
- Fellini Satyricon as the Minotaur
- The Call of the Wild (1972) as Black Burton
- Rabid Dogs as Thirty-Two
- Keoma (screenwriter)
- The Anthropophagus Beast as Klaus Wortmann (also producer and screenwriter)
- Absurd as Mikos Stanopolous (also screenwriter)
- 2020 Texas Gladiators (screenwriter and co-director)
- 1990: The Bronx Warriors as Golem
- 2019: After the Fall of New York as Big Ape
- Warriors of the Wasteland as One
- Blastfighter as Tom
- King David as Goliath
- StageFright -Aquarius- (screenwriter)
- The Barbarians as Jacko
This actor provides examples of:
- The Big Guy: He's 6 feet 9 inches (or about 205 cm) tall and built like a professional athlete.
- Badass Beard: Sports one in most of his appearances.
- The Heavy: Often cast in this role due to his build and swarthy features, as mentioned above.
- Large Ham: His typical acting approach, especially when he's playing the villain.
- Production Posse: Frequently collaborated with director Joe D'Amato, both as producer/screenwriter and as an actor. He now regards many of these collaborations as an Old Shame, saying he only made them to clear his gambling debts.
- Shout-Out: He took his stage name from the founder of Eastman Kodak.