After the End, humanity has become a race of scavengers. In Texas, this is about to change due to a man setting up an industrial settlement. However, a band of fascist raiders decide to comquer the settlement for it's resources. After a former Knight Errant is killed trying to stop the takeover, his old buddies go on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
This film contains examples of:
- Action Prologue: The Rangers stopping a gang rape.
- Arch-Enemy: The Rangers have Catch Dog, a former member who was expelled for Attempted Rape and immediately joined the side of villainy, eventually killing a member who retired in good standing.
- Big Bad: Black One, the fascist who has taken over the settlement.
- Crapsack World: Society has collapsed, with vigilantism being the only way to stop the roving psychopaths terrorizing the land. The only semblance of government is fascist conquerors or small settlements too weak to stop their own conquest.
- Decoy Protagonist: The film follows Nisus, a retired Ranger, for the first half hour as he tries to stop the fascist takeover of the settlement. Then the baddies kill him, and we follow the rest of the Rangers for the rest of the runtime.
- Depraved Homosexual: One mook forces a teenage boy to blow him before murdering him.
- It's Personal with the Dragon: Black One is an Evil Overlord of the sort the Rangers fight all the time. Catch Dog, on the other hand, is a former Ranger himself who was expelled for raping somebody, and is also much more sadistic than his boss.
- Job Title
- Rape and Revenge: A minor subplot of the film has one of the fascists rape and murder a teenage boy. The lad's grandmother ends up shooting the thug in the head.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: A group of post-apocalyptic vigilantes topple the authoritarian settlement that killed a former member for protesting against them.
- Token Evil Teammate: Averted; Catch Dog was a Ranger and a rapist, but he was kicked out the moment they discovered his crime. He later shows up as The Dragon.