After a period of success, numerous personal problems that included a strained family relationship and drug use led to Corey Feldman disappearing from the limelight, although he continues to work as an actor. In addition to his acting, Feldman doubles as a singer for his band Corey Feldman's Truth Movement. In more recent years, he has become a notable advocate for child victims of sexual abuse, as he revealed both he and Corey Haim were victims of pedophiles during the height of their Hollywood popularity.
He's become well-known in recent years for his musical output, which began in the early 90's and has continued to this day. His album Angelic 2 The Core in particular attracted a lot of attention, becoming famous for its bewildering artistic choices and beloved as a prime example of So Bad, It's Good music.
- The Bad News Bears
- Mork & Mindy
- The Fox and the Hound (1981)
- Cheers, episode "Manager Coach" (1983)
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) - Tommy Jarvis
- Gremlins (1984) - Pete Fontaine
- The Goonies (1985) - Clark "Mouth" Devereaux
- Stand by Me (1986) - Teddy Duchamp
- The Lost Boys (1987) - Edgar Frog
- Lost Boys: The Tribe
- Lost Boys: The Thirst
- License to Drive (1988)
- Dream a Little Dream (1989)
- The 'Burbs (1989) - Ricky Butler
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) - Donatello (Voice)
- Maverick (1994)
- Bordello of Blood (1996)
- Legion (1998)
- Serial Killing 4 Dummys (1999)
- The Two Coreys
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go (2004-2006) SPRX-77 aka Sparx
- Splatter (2009) - Johnny Splatter
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) - Slash (Voice)
- Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015) - Alexsandr
- He Also Did: While he is well-known as a live-action actor, he's also done a fair amount of voice acting and started a music group called Corey's Angels to... mixed responses.
- Star-Making Role: His appearance in Gremlins paved the way for him to become a teen heartthrob in the 1990s, leading to a bit of a "holy shit, that was him?" reaction to his earlier roles like Tommy Jarvis.