Martin Alan "Marty" Feldman (8 July 1934 2 December 1982) was a Fish-eyed British comedian and actor, best remembered now as Igor from Young Frankenstein. Often worked with Mel Brooks. He had previously worked as a scriptwriter on several radio and TV shows before being persuaded to appear on At Last the 1948 Show. No, he's not related to Corey Feldman.
- At Last the 1948 Show (UK TV series)
- Young Frankenstein
- The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother
- Silent Movie
- The Last Remake of Beau Geste (also directed)
- In God We Tru$t (also directed, starred Andy Kaufman in one of his only feature film roles)
- Disability Superpower: Suffered from Graves Disease, an autoimmune disorder with a variety of effects, including the googly-eyes he used to great comedic effect.
- Fish Eyes: A side effect of his Graves Disease; he put this to good use with several of his characters, especially Igor from Young Frankenstein.
- The Igor: He played this precise role in Young Frankenstein.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": From Young Frankenstein:Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You must be Igor. [pronounced ee-gor]
Igor: No, it's pronounced "eye-gor."
Frankenstein: But they told me it was "ee-gor."
Igor: Well, they were wrong then, weren't they?
- Surreal Humor