The story features a group of Normal Secondary School Students: Minthe, Vanila, Chocola, and the other characters in their daily lives.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Chocola is dumped by every man she goes out with.
- Crossdresser: Latte was forced to wear a girls uniform when he was studying in the girls school. Yam also has one, and it was hinted that her sister made him wear girl clothes when he was little.
- Disappeared Dad: Only Chocola's mother has appeared in the comic. The other characters' parents never show, and Coffee and Latte's parents are currently overseas.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Minthe's brother mistook Latte for a girl.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: There was a product that said they can make your skin fine and smooth as glass. When Chocola asks the promoter, we can see how fragile her skin is.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Lime always give stuffed animals to Minthe. Until there is almost no more space left in her room.
- Lethal Chef: Coffee's kitchen will explode whenever she cooks. The only one way to avoid that, is to cook something that looks really weird.
- Love Confession: Lime confessed to Minthe in the beginning of the second volume, but Minthe doesn't hear anything since she is listening to music. Later,Minthe accepted him.
- Older than They Look: Their homeroom teacher looks like a teenager.
- One Teacher School: Only the main character's homeroom teacher appeared in this comic.
- Otaku: All of the characters are fond of online games.
- School Play: Almond and Chocola became Romeo and Juliet in the school play during the school festival. Turns out that Almond becomes a playboy Romeo.
- Theme Naming: All of the character's names came from food and drinks.
- Theme Twin Naming: Coffee and Latte.
- Transfer Student Uniforms: Coffee and Latte wear their old school uniforms, although Latte doesn't really wear his old school uniform.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: They never wear the same clothes twice. Save for Chocola during her vacation, because she wants to avoid overweight luggage during the flight.