A list of media originating from Malaysia.
- Agent Ali (aka Ejen Ali)
- BoBoiBoy Galaxy, a sequel series to BoBoiBoy that sees the characters going on galactic adventures.
- Bola Kampung, also known as Robokicks in its English version. Has an official Youtube channel that contains the full series (5 Seasons of 13 episodes each) in both Malay and English.
- Bola Kampung X, similarly also known as Robokicks X in its English version. A sequel series with a Retool focused on Street Soccer/Football, a tighter principal cast with a new addition, and loads of new themed Street Soccer teams. All 13 episodes of its first (and so far only) season can also be found on the official Youtube channel.
- Bola Kampung Film 3D, a CGI Movie that sees the principal cast of Bola Kampung X (sans new addition Nelly) eventually forced to fight against a video game alien conqueror in a decisive Football match for the fate of two worlds. The full movie can be viewed in Malay on the aforementioned Youtube channel. Also spawned about a half-dozen shorts, also viewable on the channel, that see the primary Football Kids FC trio fight in goofy, "friendly" matches against said conqueror on the team's home field, thwarting one zany scheme to win after another.
- Harry and Bunnie
- Rimba Racer
- Supa Strikas (co-production with South Africa)
- Upin & Ipin
- Black Jellyfish, a Slice of Life gag comic. It's artist, Cody Wong, is also a travel writer who once travelled via train from Kuala Lumpur to London, a trip which took 9 months, that he documented in another graphic novel
- Bro, Don't Like That La Bro, a comedic graphic novel depicting the lives of six typical roommates in a Malaysian dorm. Accordingly, the artist Ernest Ng, based the comic strip from his personal experiences back in his university days.
- The comics featured in the magazine Gempak Starz:
- Dari Alam Angker — a series of horror-themed graphic novels and short stories, by Puyuh a.k.a Leong Wan Kwok, Malaysia's equivalent to Junji Ito
- Fatal Chaos
- Helios Eclipse
- Le Gardenie
- Lawak Kampus (also known as Kuso High School)
- X Venture
- Ice Cream Baby
- Candy Series
- Under 18 Series
- Lawak Pop Gang
- Gengkey Series
- Lawak Raja Miau
- Prince Series
- Lawak Junk Food
- Bila Abang Perasan Hensem
- Pington Comics, a So Bad, It's Good 4-panel comic strip. It was made in 2001 by a 21-year-old school dropout, and it shows in its artwork and story quality. However it does have somewhat of a cult following among younger teens.
- Profession (Chinese: 职业人气王 Zhíyè rénqì wáng)
- Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys
- Mushroom School (Chinese: 蘑菇校园 Mógū xiàoyuán) note
- Gemeilia (Kokko and Mei, or 哥妹俩) by Eddie See
Films - Animated
Films - Live-Action
- Ah Boys to Men (co-production with Singapore)
- Cinta Kolestrol
- Flower in the Pocket
- Keluarga Si Comat
- Love Conquers All
- The Malay Chronicles: Bloodlines
- Oily Maniac - 1970s film co-produced with Shaw Brothers
- Guy Sebastian (was born in Malaysia, but moved to Australia)