open/close all folders
Benny Kay - The Sword Fanatic
Cherri BittenByte - The Punk Entomologist
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: Despite looking like a poster child for a punk rock band, she's hardly a bad person because of it.
- Friend to Bugs: Comes with the territory of being an entomologist.
- Official Couple: With Benny.
Ellis Humbert-Cooke - The Compulsive Liar
Marissa Lambert - The Role Playing Girl
- Bi the Way
- Black and Nerdy
- Messy Hair: Her hair is unkempt and frizzy.
- Official Couple: With Ellis.
Moana Quizzley - The Gal of the Seas
- Cool Big Sis: Mentions her little brother several times, and has a chill, cool attitude on the show.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Justified with her being a swimmer.
- Love Triangle: With Olivia and Sting.
Mozart Tonfa - The Fighting Inventor
- Does Not Like Shoes: He attends the game shod of any footwear. Justified, being he's a fighter.
- Expy - Of Donatello.
- Has Two Mommies: Revealed in the Skype visitor episode.
Nelson Sakaki - The Cute-Lovin' Gamer
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: It's fairly easy and conceivable that one would confuse him for a girl. It does provide a huge advantage for his team in the first challenge, however.
- Happily Adopted: He is adopted into a Japanese family.
- Ship Tease: With Korpse.
- They have since became official.
- Teens Are Short: Is the shortest contestant in the story.
Olivia Love - The Bad Girl
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: She is this trope, with having a crush on Sting, Duncan, and Sting's Skype visitor.
- Love Triangle: With Moana and Sting.
- Metalhead: Is a fan of metal music.
Ron Brewer - The Runaway Redneck
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Both of his parents died as of the Skype visitor episode, and as a result, is ejected in order to have time to properly grief.
- Official Couple: With Xantara.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Has become this in recent episodes.
Sting Fleetwood - The Cheerful "Emo"
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: He dresses in all black, has body piercings, and is definitely one of the nicest contestants on the cast.
- Emo Teen: Subverted as he's anything but Emo.
- Love Triangle: With Moana and Olivia.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Considering Sting's an Emo, he sports these in his hairstyle.
Xantara Socks - The New Age Girl
Yentoulis Prescott- The Lazy Nerd
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Averted. He is quick to chastise any nicknames used instead of his real name.
Yolei Mabe - The Enforcer
Ada Longjohn - The DJ
- Genki Girl
- Handicapped Badass: It's revealed in Chapter 10 that she has a rod in her leg after the bone broke in 4 pieces. But she's very capable in most challenges despite that.
Drake Flare - The Cool Loner
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Drake Airhawk Flare
- Character Development: And how! At the beginning of the story, he was brutally shy, and hesitant to take part in challenges. Over time, he started to gain some self-confidence, yet still remain the sweet guy he is.
- Expy: Of Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh
- Gentle Giant
Grace Celery - The Albino Fruit Farmer
Heidi Fieldgoal - The Linebacker
Kade Crash - The Party Girl
- Handicapped Badass: Despite having prosthetic legs, she can still keep up with the rest of the campers.
- Genki Girl
Korpse Lobster - The Gothic Gamer
- Gamer Girl
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name's Yoselyn.
- Perky Goth
- Ship Tease: With Nelson.
- They have since became official.
Lance Masterson - The Condescending Actor
- Irony: He claims to be the first at everything. It's only fitting that he's the first contestant eliminated after boasting such a claim.
- Jerkass: He is really acidic to the Geeks, and scolds his team for talking to anyone who's part of the Geeks.
Nicholas Rex - The Student President
- Ship Tease: With Ada.
Stella Greene-Sirloin - The Idol
- Facial Markings: Has stars tattooed near her eyes.
- Happily Adopted: Was adopted since she was young, and adores her parents very much.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Meaningful Name: Stella's name means "star" in Italian. Her clothes and accessories tend to be associated with stars, and that's not even getting into her profession...
- Spoiled Sweet: While she may be part of a rich family, she's one of, if not the kindest camper of the cast.
Steph George - The Gossip Girl
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Tries to flirt with Drake. Drake, however, is the complete opposite, personality wise.
- Alpha Bitch: Mean, petty, adores hot, bad boys, and has Verna completely under her control by blackmailing her over the fact that shes a Pokemaniac.
- Big Bad
- Blackmail: Has blackmailed both Verna and Drake, the former a Pokémon fan, and the other with having autism, and forces them to help her out in challenges, else their secrets are revealed.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk
- Knight of Cerebus: Is the darkest character in the story, with no humorous undertones at all. In addition to the Blackmail above, she hits on Drake and sexually assaults him as well, constantly lies to everyone, leaks info to her clique back home... Yeah shes not a very nice person.
Thunder Lucas - The Benchwarmer
- Ship Tease: With Twiggy.
Twiggy Steelrose - The Cooking Cheerleader
- Ship Tease: With Thunder.
- Supreme Chef: Is the cook of the team, and manages to cook meals for her team, despite the limited resources she has.
- The Cheerleader: Averted! She's quite a pleasant person and has a knack for cooking.
Verna Wolfe - The Alpha Girl/The Pokemaniac
- Alpha Bitch: Pretty much, yeah. Its all a ruse, though.
- Brainy Brunette: She actually sports black hair, and is a whiz at math as well. The blonde hair was actually a wig.
- Cool Big Sis: Mentions her little brother several times, and deeply cares for him.
- Good All Along
- Closet Geek: Is actually a massive fan of Pokemon, and desperately tries to hide this to stay popular.
- Meganekko: Starts wearing glasses after being sent to the Geeks.
- Significant Wardrobe Shift: Changes from her clothes she worn when she was part of her clique at school to a Pokemon themed outfit after a while on the Geeks.