- Bifauxnen: With her bulky armor, strong jaw and outgoing manner, players will be forgiven for mistaking her gender at first.
- Heroic B So D: Upon discovering the Dark Lord's true identity.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Charges into a baddies' lair halfway through Copernica suggesting they enter carefully. She runs straight into a dragon, about which she's delighted.
- Narrating the Present: Talks almost entirely as if narrating everything the party does as a heroic epic.
- The Paladin: Armilly starts off as a straightforward, self-supporting beatstick. She can be shifted to more of a Blood Knight / Firemage style later on.
- Working-Class Hero: Is desparate to join the Heroes Guild, but cannot get them to even notice her because her parents are grocers.
Armilly's alchemist friend. Intellectual and sensible, she is literally the blue to Armilly's red.
- Broken Pedestal: Has a bit of this after finding out her former alchemist mentor Hyapathia is now an ally of the Void Army.
- Elemental Powers: Can be built to use fire, frost and/or storm very effectively.
- Precocious Crush: Heavily implied to have had a real thing for Hyapathia. Armilly and her do seem to be just Heterosexual Life-Partners, though.
- Squishy Wizard: Copernica has low health, and is the only hero with no healing abilities whatsoever. She makes up for this with a wide range of offensive magic.
- Useless Accessory: Why would a robot need glasses? Well, to look smart, of course.
A homebody friend of Armilly and Copernica who is reluctantly dragged into their adventures.
- Basement-Dweller: Literally lives in his mom's basement. The others constantly tease him about this.
- The Big Guy: Towers over the rest of the party, and fittingly has the most amount of health.
- Big Eater: His principle problem with adventuring is that it doesn't include anywhere near enough food.
- Frog Men: A gigantic robot frog. He even has water magic.
- Mighty Glacier: As well as being the party's principle healer and support, Galleo has some powerful physical attacks that require a lot of steam to use.
A mysterious, mask-wearing samurai the trio meet locked in a cage on the road.
- Broken Pedestal: He used to be Gilgamech's partner. Opposing his former master's plan to reawaken Behemoth is what got him in that cage.
- Expressive Mask: Orik's fox mask is extremely expressive. More so than his actual face, indeed.
- Magic Knight: Orik is more fragile than Armilly, but has access to devastating chain and critical abilities as well as some good heals.
- Mask of Power: Gains passive abilities depending on which Noh mask he swaps to.
- Everything's Better with Samurai: Both in form and function.
- Old Master: Was around during the original exploits of Gilgamech. Of course, being a robot, he hasn't aged.
Tarah & Thayne
A pair of sibling thieves that are encountered raiding the Alchemist College.
- The Artful Dodger: Being orphans from The Cursed City has made them extremely tough and capable for their age.
- The Dividual: Do everything together, including in battle.
- Glass Cannon: Have the lowest amount of health of any hero by some distance. They also have the highest attack and a wide range of draining, debilatating abilities.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Tarah is brash and uses melee attacks. Thayne is shy and uses ranged attacks.