Theme Song: The Revenant Atmospheric Theme
- The Ace: Takuma has been trained by his father since he was able to walk to be a perfect fighter, at least in Sasuke's eyes. He's incredibly skilled, intelligent and creative with his tactics and strategies. His skill with shurikenjutsu is one of his defining battle traits and when combined with his fire jutsu make him a very difficult opponent.
- Broken Ace: However, this changes drastically after his brother is introduced and he has his run-in with The Three Deaths that activates his disease. After that, Takuma progressively becomes more and more critical of himself and his performances, eventually slipping into a depression.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Takuma's primary skill in a fight, though to a much less degree than his squadmate, Shogo.
- Berserk Button: Takuma is a fairly passive boy but when Hajime insults Honami, Takuma shows signs of his father's temper.
- Driven to Suicide: The pressures on his shoulders, from trying to actually impress his father and earn his recognition and losing the ability to activate the Sharingan safely, as well as his defeat at the hands of Hajime that result in his blindness, push him here.
- Generation Xerox: Has a few layers of this. Like his father, he's a true prodigy in his class, although he has an older brother that completely beats him out in every way.
- Also like his father, he has a very strong "Well Done, Son!" Guy mentality
- And like his uncle Itachi, he's hampered by a disease
Theme Song: The Honeycomb Climb
The middle son of Sasuke's children with Sakura
- All-Loving Hero: One of Kichiro's defining characteristics is his loving and forgiving nature. Sosei notes that Kichiro's purity helps him stand out from the others.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: The basis of Kichiro's fighting style is unrelenting offense, tanking damage and dishing out more.
- Big Eater
- Black Sheep: Views himself as this as his brothers are all skill-based shinobi who rely on evasion rather than outright power. He also, incorrectly assumes, that his father and brothers have perfect fighting records.
- Break the Cutie: Essentially what Brotherhood was for him. He starts as the most innocent member of the Uchiha clan, besides Hikari. Then as the story progresses, begins to suffer from mild depression and loneliness that leads him into the hands of a child molester before he finally loses his brother Takuma to suicide.
- Combat Medic: Essentially his role on his squad. While he is a very skilled medic-nin, having trained under his mother, he is also a physical powerhouse (also like his mother) and a natural at ninjutsu. So don't expect him to shy away from the front lines.
- Genius Bruiser: Noted by Sosei to have the potential to become this as he's a very gifted and intelligent student who just so happens to hit like a truck. Taken further once Adulthood hits and he's using his mother's taijutsu strength skills while also having his father's analytical mind.
- Rape as Drama: Though not explicitly stated, it's heavily implied that Kichiro was molested by his jonin instructor.
Theme Song: Shadows
Sasuke's oldest son, born under mysterious circumstances by Karin, Sosei begins as the spitting image and personality of his father as a preteen but as time goes on and he starts to love his family, he gets better.
- The Ace: The strongest of Sasuke's sons, he's inherited his father's amazing combat ability and analysis. He's so strong that he manages to rise from around chunin level to a member of an elite ANBU squadron in a year. Even Takuma begrudgingly admits that Sosei's simply better than him.
- Animal Motifs: Like his father before him, he has an affinity for birds, notably owl's. His ANBU stealth mask is a porcelain owl and come Adulthood, he's adopted the moniker of The Black Owl.
- Anti-Hero: He's a bit of a jerk and makes some very morally ambiguous and complicated decisions. His story is also one of the darker aspects of Brotherhood. In Adulthood, his story has grown progressively darker as on his quest to end the threat facing the world, he brutally tortures anyone he deems connected to it and lets a small group of civilians die to not let a potential suspect escape.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: He's extremely skilled and he knows it. However, his attitude shifts after training with Kakashi and he becomes more confident than arrogant.
- Berserk Button: Sosei is usually on edge for the most part anyway pre-timeskip however, in Parenthood, Yashin's very name makes him angry and in Brotherhood, any insults levied to his clan and any harm done to his siblings will get you killed in the most painful way possible.
- Big Ego, Hidden Depths: Sosei's angry and arrogant tough guy persona is really just fluff for an extremely empathetic young man who is a nice albeit overprotective brother and friend.
- Bishonen: Stated to have many girls fawning over him, though he genuinely doesn't notice.
- Black Cloak: His preferred style of dress.
- Broken Pedestal: Played With. Karin's stories of Sasuke painted him as a truly monstrous man of immense power and when Sosei meets him in Parenthood, he expects Sasuke to upheave the entire country in order to find Yashin. However, as he gets a relationship with his father, Sosei begins to respect the changed man that he's become. Then, the pedestal begins to crumble when Sasuke refuses to train Takuma and later when Sosei blames his father for Takuma's suicide.
- Brutal Honesty: Sosei lacks tact and subtlety, however, he learns not to say or act on all of his thoughts.
- Cain and Abel: Shares this dynamic with both of his younger brothers, being the Cain to their Abel.
- Character Development: Matures from a self-centered Jerkass to a confident and caring young man who has started to learn to put others before himself.
- The Cowl: Comes off this way, especially during Adulthood.
- Death Glare: Inherited from his father. He gives these rather often.
- Heartbroken Badass: Losing his mother and home really did a number on him.
- Lightning Bruiser: Blindingly fast like his father as well as extremely strong, he prefers this method of combat with a heavy emphasis on lightning.
- Meaningful Name: The name Sosei means, "revival or rehabilitation". Guess what happens as part of his character arc?
- Red Baron: Goes by "Black Owl" in Adulthood
- Time Master: Mahakara, (named after the Hindu god of time) is the primary ability of Sosei's Mangekyo Sharingan aside from Amaterasu. It allows him to slow time for a person in his line of sight, which allows for some brutal torture sequences.
- Turn Out Like His Father: One of the major reasons Karin brings him to Sasuke is to protect him from Yashin and the possibility that Sosei, corrupted by a misinterpretation of his mother's stories about his father, would become exactly like him. Read: nihilistic, revenge-driven, Ax-Crazy Blood Knight avenger hellbent on killing whoever stood in his way. Thankfully, Sasuke's (and others) more positive example help. However, by the time we see him in Adulthood, he is swinging back towards these dark ways.
Theme Song: Dearly Beloved
Sasuke's youngest child and the baby girl. She doesn't get her own POV chapters or sections in the first two stories but appears in the third and final entry.