Player Character & Staff Player/Anzu | Yumenosaki Academy Faculty
Starmaker Productions Trickstar | fine | Ryuuseitai | Alkaloid
Cosmic Productions Eden | 2wink | Valkyrie | Crazy B
Rhythm Link UNDEAD | AKATSUKI |Ra*bits
New Dimension knights| Switch | MaM | Double Face |
Other Units Temporary Units| Shuffle Units
- Can't Catch Up: Averted, as despite being one of the underdog units in the original story, they became very popular In-Universe and were one of the only units to not struggle upon the transition from being school idols to moving into the everchanging idol industry. Though as the event story Nightclub reveals, they still have their own internal struggles as a unit to deal with.
- Coordinated Clothes: Tend to wear matching clothes, only differentiated by the color used for the respective twin.
- Identical Twin Id Tag: They can be differentiated by the color of their hairpins and headphones. Yuuta wears blue ones and Hinata wears pink ones.
- Identical Twin Mistake: Happens a lot for characters that dont know how to tell them about by their accessories.
- Twin Switch: They switch identities with each other in order to confuse people. They also switch between who will play the "big brother" role and the "little brother" quite frequently.
- Polar Opposite Twins: While they are both twins, they have extremely different personalities. Hinata is very energetic, rather irresponsible or at least how it appears to be, and mischievous, while Yuuta is responsible and calm.
- Trickster Twins: Both of them love pranks and toying with people, though Hinata is more extreme with his mischief and Yuuta is more reserved about it.
- Vague Age: Played with. They are both confirmed the same age, but the Setsubun Festival event reveals that neither of them know which one is actually the older or younger one, with Hinata taking the initiative of being the older brother before. They mused that Yuuta may actually be the older brother instead of Hinata with how mature he was.
Even in the Light Music Club, which he joined with Yuuta, he takes club activities with a carefree attitude. While they usually get along great, his twin brother isn't satisfied with 2wink's course of action as a duo. He eats a lot and loves sweets, but doesn't like spicy food.
- Abusive Parents: They don't really get along well with their father. In the Xmas Live event, it was stated that he called them both disgusting just because he can't tell them apart, although Hinata thinks that it was an outburst due to his sadness after their's mom's death, and didn't mean to say it. The same reason why Hinata started to change what he likes and his own personality so he can be different from Yuuta.
- Becoming the Mask: In Repayment Festival, he admits to finally loving sweet things from the heart, as opposed to just pretending to like them, like how it was initially for him, and also mentioned that the cheerful personality he's forced to act from distinguishing himself from Yuuta had became part of his real personality in the Strawberry Picking Scout story. It most likely symbolizes that the front Hinata created to separate him from Yuuta has finally stopped being a mask and become integrated into a part of Hinata's person.
- Big Brother Instinct: Loves his twin Yuuta, so much that in the christmas live story, because he didn't want to trouble Yuuta with the the money-making and connection-making part for their idol activities, he tries to do all that stuff alone. Not only that, Hinata changed his favorite food to sweets when he doesn't even like them and also changed his favorite color all for Yuuta's sake.
- Driven to Suicide: Implied in Setsubun that he would have thrown himself off the roof if not for Yuuta interrupting him.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Foolish to Yuuta's responsible, at least on the surface.
- Friend to All Children: In Dark Night Halloween. He's remarkably good at dealing with children.
- Sweet Tooth: Hinata loves sweet things, unlike his twin, Yuuta. The Christmas Live event story reveals this was (at least initially) invoked; he changed his favorite food and color to differ himself from Yuuta.
The calm yet mischievous younger twin, Yuuta is always with Hinata. Loved by his older twin and often gets pushed around.
He has a different opinion than Hinata when it comes to 2wink's course of action. While Hinata wants to make the best use of their fact that they're twins, Yuuta wishes to be independent instead. Outside of the unit, he gets along with Hinata in the Light Music Club, to the extent where they'd swap musical instruments for practice. He eats a lot and loves spicy food.
- Abusive Parents: They don't really get along well with their father. In the Xmas Live event, it was stated that he called them both disgusting just because he can't tell them apart. Yuuta hates him so much that he refers to him as a "father-like person", unlike Hinata.
- Always Someone Better: He sees Hinata as this and is afraid to be looked down as Hinata's inferior copy. He's grown out of it and is happy with it nowadays, but that's because he has accepted that Hinata really is better than him in every way and even thinks that it'd be better if he didn't exist instead since it'd be better for Hinata.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Responsible to Hinata's foolish.
- Only Sane Man: He's this to 1-B, which is understandable considering his classmates are Tsukasa, Mitsuru, Shinobu, Sora and Tori.
- Why Did It Have To Be Bugs?: He's scared of insects to death.
- You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: Every other day, Yuuta calls Hinata aniki since he's considered the older of the twins. On the rare times he calls Hinata by his name, the boy is usually doing something serious, such as when Hinata talked about his insecurities while teetering on the rooftop fence.