The characters of Ensemble Stars!!
Since these pages are currently under construction, help is much appreciated. Due to having Loads and Loads of Characters, all characters are sectioned by their unit affiliations in Ensemble Stars!! unless stated otherwise.
All units and characters from Ensemble Stars! are in the updated game.
The agency founded by Yumenosaki alumnus Eichi Tenshouin.
Its name is abbreviated as StarPro. While he's created a system that automatically enrolls all students of the Yumenosaki idol department into an appropriate ES agency upon their entry in the school's idol course, there are many students who willingly choose to affiliate with StarPro, which has an atmosphere familiar to Yumenosaki students.
An entertainment agency that runs Reimei Academy and Shuuetsu Academy, which both cultivate young, talented individuals. Its name is abbreviated as CosPro. It manages the schools by nurturing idol students in Reimei Academy and then transferring the highest-quality students to Shuuetsu to shelter them there. Though it has steadily risen in social standing in the entertainment world due to their methods, the SS has caused their status to somewhat plateau.
Ibara Saegusa is the vice president of Cosmic Production.
A veteran small-scale entertainment agency that's been operating since the old days. Their nickname is RhyLin. One of the agencies that joined Ensemble Square. Not only do the idols affiliated with them thrive via numerous events, but so do many other bands, singer/songwriters, and musicians.
A newly-established entertainment agency. Abbreviated as NewDi. One of the agencies under Ensemble Square. Though they were only recently established and have few idols, they've expanded from just idol activities to theater management, training actors, and TV program productions.
Tsumugi Aoba is the vice president of New Dimension.
Ensemble Square and Units Agencies as a Whole
- A Day In The Lime Light: Sometimes, characters from the same agency will appear in tour events together. These sort of events go in descending order by office, meaning Starmaker Production will receive a tour event first with two or more of its units, and New Dimension will go last with its own.
- Cast Herd: Introduced as another way to sort the enormous cast of characters into different sections, now that some of the characters have graduated from Yumenosaki.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The agency with the most animosity between the units, mainly due to the events that transpired in the Ensemble Stars!! main story.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: This agency currently has 3 units. All other offices have 4. note
- True Companions: The only office where there seems to be very little animosity or competition between the units, despite being the underdog office of the main four. This is exemplified at the end of the event story Closed Circle, where the characters show they want to rise together as companions and as an office to overcome their poor reputation as well as welcome new idols to their agency.
- Rule of Drama: Seemingly the only reason NewDi is the office established to have a poor reputation among the other offices. The agencys poor reputation mainly comes from the fact that it has many children who are aspiring idols affiliated with it, who the director of the agency welcomes indiscriminately regardless of their actual ability. The office itself was kept afloat for a while by Knights, who are part of the big three and famed in-universe, and the other offices. However, as of Closed Circle, the first NewDi office centered event, the Vice President Tsumugi vows to work harder with those within his office to turn their reputation around and welcomes aspiring idols rather than shuns them.