The worst of the worst. These lunatics are the supers that are more natural disasters than people. They're tough as all hell to contain, too.
Tropes they share:
- Person of Mass Destruction
- Sensible Heroes, Skimpy Villains: Averted. Duchess Epidermis and Cold-Drinker are the only confirmed female Delta Classes, but neither wears skimpy or revealing clothing.
DeathLess of a person, more a phenomenon, 564 is a notorious mass-murderer with a terrifyingly unfair power.
- Ambiguous Gender: No one really knows for sure what 564 is.
- Catchphrase: "NO HOPE HERE". Sort of, it isn't known whether they actually say it (mostly due to the the distinct lack of survivors when they do their thing). But it is still often associated with them when not serving as general Arc Words, and can apparently often be found written in blood following their rampages.
- The Dreaded: And with good reason, too.
- Madness Mantra: See above.
- Nothing Is Scarier: Like many other Delta-Class threats nothing has been explained about their powers (except that they're ridiculously unfair) and how they manage kill so many people at once.
- There was also an in universe example once when they were expected to strike but didn't. The result was people freaking out just as much, if not more, then they would have for a typical attack.
- Teens Are Monsters: Confirmed to be just 14 years old by the author.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Here and here.
- They Look Just Like Everyone Else!: Which is how they manage to travel around completely undetected between attacks.
- Walking Wasteland: The only sign they have that 564 has been somewhere is the swath of destruction and booby traps left in their wake.
- Tarot Motifs: XIII - Death
aka "Erzsébet Báthory", "Bone Witch"
Real Name Unknown
- Deadly Euphemism: Her "gardening" is sometimes believed to be this, however it's subverted in that she actually does have a garden.
- Nothing Is Scarier: All we really know about her powers is that they involve a lot of forced Body Horror.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: But No Social Skills to back it up.
- Tarot Motifs: III - The Empress
- Villains Out Shopping: She's actually very enthusiastic about gardening, even considering it to be her calling, and knits as well.
- Self-Made Orphan: Slaughtered her family. Then her hometown.
- Lovecraftian Superpower
- Where I Was Born and Razed: Eventually did this to her entire city, creating a wonderland of her own.
- Ambiguous Gender: Generally given male pronouns followed by a question mark.
- Person of Mass Destruction: He(?) has turned his containment area into what's called "the snowdome" for irony.
- Shout-Out: Someone decided to call their Castle Cat after them.
- Tarot Motifs: XVI - The Tower
- The Needless: Doesn't need to eat, at least.
- Everyone Has Standards: Doesn't like Cindersoul or Duchess Epidermis at all.
- Leitmotif: It's ambiguous. Land Down Under, Everybody Knows Shit's Fucked and Requiem of Sunshine and Rainbows - three very different sounding tracks note , have all been suggested for this position (by different people, no less). K2 said Teratoma can have multiple, but answered 'maybe' on the question if they all three counted as Teratoma's leitmotif.
- Soapbox Sadie: But far more violent.
- Tarot Motifs: IV - The Emperor
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Well they consider themself a hero, at the very least.