The main superhero group in Electrophoresis. Essentially the 'Good Guys Group', the characters who reside in here are affable and efficient.
Real Name: Moira Cavendish
- Arm Cannon
- Badass Adorable
- Science Hero: She makes up for her lack of physical superpowers using power suits and various other gadgets.
- Ship Tease: In universe with Device, apparently fans call it "Scienceshipping".
- Steam Punk: Traces of this.
- Tarot Motifs: XVII - The Star
Real Name: Tyberius ??????
- "Anything is possible when you have science, inhuman abilities, and an immunity to sleeping tablets!"
- Adorkable: Fans seem to think so.
- Artificial Limbs: One of his hands is robotic, he lost it in the same fight he had his eyes torn out in.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Apparently he once built a computer nest for himself but forgot to include an exit. Meaning people had to tear the whole thing apart to get him out.
- Cyber Punk: His Puer Magi form◊, created to mirror Adamant ('an intergalactic prince of knowledge forgotten by time').
- Dead Pan Snarker: He has his moments in the ARG.
- The Ditz: Occasionally.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": He doesn't like being called Tyberius.
- Electronic Eyes: The original ones were rather messily removed.
- Embarrassing First Name: He seems to think so.
- Eye Scream: You see, he built his mechanical eyes mid-combat.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Motor has seen him playing cards with Harlequin.
- Keet: Pretty much the only Benefactor's League member who can match Augment for sheer energy and optimism.
- Leitmotif: The Beginning of Something Really Excellent, which is probably due to the overall catchiness and the robot-like sounds in it.
- Mundane Utility: Would program video games into his robotic eyes so he could play them while pretending to listen to people.
- Science Hero
- Shipper on Deck: Admits to shipping Augment and Motor.
- Tarot Motifs: V - The Hierophant
- Wingding Eyes: His robotic eyes allow him to do this when he wants to.
- The one who knows true control
- Expecting Someone Taller: A lot of people have this reaction upon meeting him.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Rather grouchy at times, but his heart's in the right place.
- Mind over Matter- Seems to be his power.
- Oh Crap, There Are Fanfics of Us!: He is distinctly unamused by the tendency for fans to ship him with Augment.
- One-Way Visor
- Squishy Wizard: Without his power, he's not very strong at all.
- Tarot Motifs: VII - The Chariot
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Gets a lot of ship teasing with Augment, and is short enough that he would apparently have to stand on a stepladder to kiss her.His cute little blush. Her bright face. The height difference.
- The one who dies a thousand small deaths
- Awesome Aussie: She's a nice girl, but she has killed velociraptors. With her teeth. Not to mention, she's the only known survivor of a 564 attack. All thanks to her healing factor.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: A fairly mild example, but she still has a collection of her own severed limbs. Which she would sell on the black market of Amazon.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: Not that it makes things any less traumatic...
- Healing Factor
- Nice Girl: Has a sunny, affable personality.
- The Pollyanna: Even by the standards of the Benefactor's League. Most notable in her quote.
- Ship Tease: With Motor, canonically. Topplr users tend to go a little rabid with it.
- Tarot Motifs: XIX - The Sun
- There Are No Therapists: Averted, Augment has been stated to attend therapy in order to cope with all of the times she's survived being horribly maimed.
- Blessed with Suck: As is the case with most radioactive characters, she's a walking cancer machine. Sad too, she's a social girl.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Until it kills most of the people you know.
- Walking Wasteland: She is pretty radioactive.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: The only reason she was classified as a villain at first was because she went around sneakily disarming nuclear bombs. That, combined with the fact that by doing so she absorbed the power from them, was enough to make people very antsy.
Real Name: Renée Heinrich
- Bad Powers, Good People: She is freaked out by her own power and doesn't want to cause destruction.
- Entropy and Chaos Magic: Her power. She can break things down and age them.
- How Do I Shot Web?: When she first got her power, she accidentally left a crater in a freeway.
- Super-Power Meltdown: Having a panic attack causes her to lose control of her powers.
Real Name: Isaac WailesA relatively new member of the Benefactor's league who happens to be incredibly shy, awkward, and clumsy. And he can walk through walls. There's that too.
- Apologises a Lot: This, along with a lot of "ums" and "uhs."
- Graceful in Their Element: While a klutz in most situations, Shade is extremely good at hiding, hence his name. He's so good that even when he's not thinking about it, being surprised or noticing something dangerous causes him to immediately phase into an unseen area.
- He also happens to be very good at skateboarding. Nobody knows why, including himself.
- Intangibility: His main superpower is to phase through solid objects (but ONLY solid objects, he just moves normally through fluids).
- The Klutz: But he would not trade his power for anything in the world. He can pass through anything, and the possibilities this presents him with are endless.
- Required Secondary Powers: He can see with sound when phasing. Not to mention, the numerous failsafes in intangibility.
- Shrinking Violet
- Super Senses: Shade also has increased hearing. This allows him to actually tell what's going on underground, as there is very little to no light down there.
Real Name: Marian Pasternak
Real Name: Alex MioA power-copying friend of the Protagonist. Likes to think she's Mega Man.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Though notably, instead of having a set power color of her own, she takes on the color of whatever power she copies.
- Dating Catwoman: With Harlequin
- Love at First Punch: Again, with Harlequin. Apparently she attacked him because he snuck up behind her and blew up a paper bag.
- Power Copying: Her power.
- The one who changes the progressions
- Time Master: Again, less Master than...finicky. Almost immune to time fields.
- The one who makes a traitor of the flesh