Various empowered folks that don't have one allegiance or another.
- I Can't Believe It's Not Heroin!: The effect his powers has on people. Without frequent hits, the poor bastards in his service die. From all of their blood suddenly disappearing. So, what with the dangerous withdrawal symptoms and the power-granting high, it tends to wind up looking a bit like a PSA.
Chronomic MendicantA time-stopping superhero who can't save everyone.
- Bullet Time: His power, and he can slow it further and further until it starts reversing.
Real Name: Elisha SouthAn air-commanding modern artist with a lack of concern for human life.
Real Name: Gladys CarverA superhuman with the power of friendship - that is, the power of creating friends from other organic material.
Real Name: Hector Jones
Real Name: Danny QuixoteA guy with the power to write in people's minds and a strangely literary way of viewing the world.
Wilderness CommanderSomeone who attracts and directs animals within their radius. They use this power to gather herds of cats.
Real Name: Louise (...)Someone who likes playing around with the metals she pulls from the world around her and doesn't particularly like deciding what to do with the power.
Real Name: Russell J. BloggsA rampant, hedonistic anarchist who thinks he's funnier than he is.
Real Name: Maxwell Harmon
- Another Dimension: His domain, The Rotbox.
- Cool Mask: It's a burlap sack.
- Dark World: The core of The Rotbox resembles Times Square.
- Kaiju: He MAKES them. "Vast, spooled things" such as Jabberwock and Bandersnatch are amongst his more dangerous creations.
- The Needless: He doesn't need sleep, rest, water or nourishment when in The Rotbox.
- Nice Hat: Wide brimmed and jet black.
- Pocket Dimension: See above.
- Portal Door: His way of accessing The Rotbox.
- Spider Tank: Little ones tend to be his most common "subjects".
- Unknown Rival: Really hates Enforcer, though she's never indicated feeling any different towards him then most villains she fights.
Real Name: Iris Hallifax
- "I-Im not evil! This guy totally had it coming! I promise! Its just too hard to resist, sometimes! I can change. I can really change! You have to believe me!"
- HeelFace Revolving Door: Her sense of morality flip flops depending on how soul-obsessed she is at the time. Sometimes she's calm and even friendly as long as you aren't reacting aggressively to her, but if she happens to like your soul...
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: The pressure of seeing all of these souls and secrets with the power to take them and snuff them out drove Iris a little up the whistle.
- Your Soul Is Mine
- Alternate Universe: His power allows him to open gates to a spectrum of them.
- Chaotic Stupid
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Played with. While he lacks a definitive power color of his own, the names of the other earths' come from the colors of the portals he generates to them.
- Only in It for the Money: His reason for woeking for the Chaos Consortium despite them being distinctly anti-superhuman.
- Nice Hat: He wears a big ol' tophat.
- Terrorists Without a Cause: One of them.