The Syndicate of Electrophoresis. (More so than the actual Chiasm Syndicate, ironically). They tend to be pushy and mean, and tend to kill people from time to time, but when a real nasty super comes along, they lend a hand.
- Combat Tentacles
- Faux Affably Evil
- Super Toughness: He had an entire building fall on him and survived to found the Third Network. He was also probably the only person to have "had a chat" face to face with Duchess Epidermis and lived to walk away afterwards.
- Mugging the Monster: He tried to threaten Cindersoul into working for the Third Network. It went about as well as you would expect.
- Posthumous Character: Offed by Cindersoul. Seeing as Motor dropped a building on the guy and he walked away, this made people more frightened of Cindersoul. Somehow.
- Abusive Parents: Was apparently nasty enough to his child that they tore his tongue out.
- Beard of Evil
- Beware the Silly Ones: Again, he thinks he's a wizard. But he's also one of the Third Network's leaders for a reason.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Fate Worse than Death: Is fond of putting people through these using his powers.
- Monkey Morality Pose: Shares this with the other leaders. Speaks no evil.
- Mouth Stitched Shut
- Nice Hat: It's a fez.
- Older Than They Look: Possibly. He seems about 60 but has apparently looked the same for at least a couple of decades.
- Tongue Trauma: He doesn't even have one anymore.
- Handicapped Badass: Was blind before she got her powers.
- Older Than They Look: According to Word of God.
- Making a Splash: Yes, and consistently drips water from herself.
- Monkey Morality Pose: Shares this with the other leaders. Sees no evil.
- The Stoic: To the point where the only way you can tell that she's angry is when she starts literally steaming.
The Perspective Fragmenter and The Polluting Scoundrel
Real Name (Enigma): Edgar James Kingston
- Big Brother Is Watching: Literally.
- Birds of a Feather: They're listed as friends out of everyone in the Third Network and as such, they share a folder as well as a wikia page.
- The Dividuals: Yeah. When Brother is mentioned in a post, Enigma is usually too, and in reverse.
- Elite Mook: High-ranked in the Network.
- The Gadfly: Enigma has a penchant for pranks all of his own and is willing to take risks to execute them. His default partner-in-crime is not all that pleased with that, but Enigma needs little effort to convince him to join in. Given his enthusiasm, Enigma doesn't respond too well when a prank backfires, liking neither the consequences nor that the prank itself never reached its potential.
- Like an Old Married Couple: They can argue like Croup/Vandemar and Pin/Tulip.
- Malevolent Masked Man: Brother. Enigma sure looks like one, but he isn't.
- Master of Illusion: The reason why Brother isn't exactly big on Flicker.
- Odd Friendship: A guy who is made of smoke and the personification of Big Brother Is Watching? Hell yeah!
- Orifice Invasion: Enigma can use his smoke form to suffocate people like this.
- Power Perversion Potential: Mostly unfulfilled potential in his case, when asked how much peeping he tended to do Word of God said it was "surprisingly little" - although he has used it to peek on Enigma at least once. Enigma's apparently much more willing to use it.
- Super Smoke: Enigma's powers.
- Stealth Pun: Smoke and Mirrors. It's even a pun about stealth. The rabbit hole goes deep with this one.
- Tarot Motifs - VI - The Lovers
- Tele-Frag: Enigma can solidify INSIDE PEOPLE.
- Those Two Bad Guys: There's little to no dialogue between them seen yet. However, Brother doesn't really like to be seen as interchangable with Enigma - who is not at all bothered by it since the kind of people that think that are the ones that don't matter to them.
- Violently Protective Partner: The first person Brother killed was someone wanting to kill Enigma.
- Evil Smells Bad: Like rotting meat.
- Horror Hunger
- Lovecraftian Superpower: Moreso than anything else on this page. It turns itself inside out. Before killing people.
- Madness Mantra: Short, snippy little poems used to describe it. Usually a variation of "The Bonechild X's, The Bonechild Y's, The Bonechild *disturbing rhyming thing*.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Maybe. "The Bonechild hates all things that grow".
- Poisonous Person
- I'm a Humanitarian: Quite.
Real Name: Seth Turner Sato
- Canon Immigrant: The Geneverse incarnation of Seth Turner Sato from The Human Game. K25f F and theredlamp are pretty good friends, so...
- I'm a Humanitarian: It hasn't been outright stated, but he definitely gets his nutrients from somewhere that isn't normal food.
- Lean and Mean
- One-Winged Angel: He can turn into a huge insectoid monster.
Real Name: Stephan MacKay
- Abusive Parents: His dad was apparently this.
- Anti-Villain: He's pretty nice for someone working with the Third Network.
- Beware the Silly Ones
- Cat Smile: His mask can do this.
- Dating Catwoman: With Shuffle. To the point where they sometimes have to be stopped from flirting or making date plans at really bad times.
- Expressive Mask
- Friendly Enemy
- Noodle Incident: His antics are the source of many.
- The Gadfly
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: A rare villain example.
- Villain Protagonist
- Villainous Harlequin
- Mad Scientist: It's confirmed to be part of her side-effect to be this.
Real Name: Duke Barker
A sub-faction of the Third Network. They're jerks.
- Gemstone Assault: Her crystals can get pretty big, too.