Who said a kids' show about talking animals playing games couldn't be awesome?
- Stumpy uses a chainsaw he finds lying around to beat Quack Quack and win the game.
Lets Play Prison Ball
- Mr. Cat's spike-ball bazooka.
Let's Play Red Light, Green Light, 1, 2, 3
Lets Play Trap-Trap
- Angry Quack Quack. Especially when he beats up Mr. Cat.
Lets Play Market Vendors
- Mr. Cat and Stumpy robbing the market.
Lets Play Scaredy Cat
- This whole episode is a Moment of Awesome:
Mr. Cat: Eat this... you darn zombies.
- The zombie fight scene.
Lets Play Spies
- Most of the action scenes.
Lets Play the Quest for the Wholly Gruel
- Stumpy unknowingly launches a bunch of giant meteorites onto Smileyland. How do the others deal with it? Mr. Cat is able to dodge all the meteorites and pull Kaeloo to safety, and Quack Quack uses a baseball bat to hit them away.
- At one point, when the meteorites are falling, Mr. Cat drags Kaeloo in multiple directions to save her from being hit, and once even tosses her in the air and catches her.
Let's Play Time Travel
- The time machine.
Lets Play Grown Ups
- Quack Quack's future self is revealed to be a demigod. And he's able to materialize a bunch of spoons out of nowhere and impale Mr. Cat with them.
Lets Play Art Class
- Stumpy's painting of a squirrel with a chainsaw can definitely qualify as awesome.
Lets Play Circuses
- Stumpy juggling chainsaws.
- Quack Quack's amazing acrobatics.
- At the end of the episode, Mr. Cat launches a missile at Quack Quack. What does Quack Quack do? Sit on the missile and control it so it goes in the other direction and hits Mr. Cat instead.
Lets Play Goodbye, Mr. Cat
- Mr. Cat gaining invisibility powers near the end of the episode.
Let's Play Musical Chairs
- The chairs (and the sofa) rebelling against the chair-users.
Let's Play Paranormal Stuff
- Mr. Cat and Stumpy fighting the ghosts a la Ghostbusters.
Lets Play Super Powers
- The gang get to play with cards that grant them actual superpowers.
- Quack Quack uses a broomstick, of all things, to fight a barrage of weapons ained at him by Stumpy.
Lets Play Justice Masters
- Kaeloo, Stumpy and Quack Quack as superheroes. Enough said.
Let's Play Detectives
- Mr. Cat apparently invented a cloning machine.
Lets Play Once Upon a Time
- Stumpy's bedtime story.
Lets Play Tennis
- Quack Quack playing tennis by himself.
- Kaeloo's moves when kidnapping Olga.
- The entire Serguei vs. Bad Kaeloo fight. It's pretty awesome to see somebody whose strength actually rivals Bad Kaeloo in strength.
- Stumpy and Quack Quack trying to save the day dressed as superheroes.
What if We Played At Riding Ponies?
- The horse race between Stumpy and Quack Quack.
- Quack Quack winning the lottery each time he buys a ticket. His prizes count as well, as they include a Cool Car and a UFO.
- Eugly uses just a trampoline and a kick-scooter to propel herself and her sister all the way to the island.
- Mr. Cat points a gun at the cannibals, and hey respond by showing him that they also have weapons.
- Pretty much all the wrestling matches.
- The fight between Stumpy and Mr. Cat. Especially when Stumpy wins.
- What Stumpy does after becoming intelligent. Predicting the future, inventing a cloning machine (although this doesn't sound that awesome since Mr. Cat already did that), very nearly taking over the world and beating Quack Quack.
- Mr. Cat and Stumpy kick a soccer ball at the same time. This results in the ball moving so fast it catches fire and then uproots several trees and destroys a bunch of objects.
- The car, clearly a parody of the DeLorean from Back to the Future.
- Bad Kaeloo picks Mr. Cat up and throws him into the air at a speed of 88mph.
- When Kaeloo, Stumpy and Quack Quack are running from a stampede, Mr. Cat shows up, having fixed the car, and rescues them.
- Bad Kaeloo holding off a meteor with her bare hands.
- Mr. Cat and Kaeloo get revenge on Pretty by humiliating her on the news.
- Olaf uses Serguei's robotic functions to cheat. Although he's cheating, most of the stuff he does is pretty awesome.
- Kaeloo, Stumpy and Quack Quack breaking into the theater and exposing the scam to the audience.
- The car race at the beginning of the episode.
- Stumpy challenging Death to a battle.
- Quack Quack gains the power to make anything he sings happen in reality.
- The entire "video game" scene where Stumpy, Quack Quack and Mr. Cat, as video game characters, navigate through a bunch of obstacles.
- Olaf's robots and machinery.
- Olaf seems to be finally getting somewhere in his plans for world domination.
- The way Quack Quack fights off the mini Mr. Cats.
- The end of the episode. What Olaf couldn't do over several years, Stumpy has managed in a few minutes. And Kaeloo, Quack Quack and Mr. Cat are finally getting what they deserve for the way they've been treating Stumpy.
- When Kaeloo suddenly breaks down crying in the middle of a conversation, Stumpy thinks it must be a psychological issue, and suggests asking Mr. Cat to help Kaeloo sort it out. Quack Quack thinks this is a horrible idea, since Mr. Cat is, well, Mr. Cat, and Stumpy essentially tells him to shut up:Stumpy: Do YOU know anything about psychology?
Quack Quack: Stares in silence
Stumpy: No? Exactly.
- Mr. Cat tells Kaeloo to Stay in the Kitchen, puts a bow and apron on her and asks her to cook something for him, despite her telling him how sexist that is. Kaeloo responds by Hulking Out and whacking him repeatedly with the frying pan from the kitchen.
- At the beginning of the episode, Mr. Cat shoots Stumpy with a bazooka just because Stumpy asked him to play with him and he didn't feel like it. When Stumpy gets the clones of himself, they all continuously annoy Mr. Cat, and their final act is to get a bunch of cars and ram them into Mr. Cat's car. As Mr. Cat walks out of the car, shaking all over, they drop a fridge on him.
- At the end of the episode, Stumpy punishes Kaeloo and Mr. Cat. This may not seem "awesome" until you realize that he's finally getting even with the jerkasses who give him hell all the time.
- The characters participate in a parody of The Voice. Kaeloo is the only female candidate. She keeps getting rejected and in a last-ditch effort to be noticed, she pulls off a sexually suggestive dance in a barely appropriate outfit. An infuriated Pretty then SLAMS Kaeloo for her stereotypical, negative portrayal of females, and says that there's more to girls than that.
- This episode was mainly composed of fight scenes involving aliens, monsters, car chases and weapons like bazookas, in the same scene.