So as to maintain the order in the wiki and elsewhere on the site, TV Tropes has a staff in charge of moderating the behaviour in them. The following is a list of all of the staff members, including site owners, the moderators and some more people with more specific roles.
Most requests for staff assistance concern moderators. For wiki-side issues you can contact them on Ask The Tropers; use the "private" checkbox on the post form if the request has to be private. In the forums, you make a report for the moderators by clicking the Holler button by that post (it looks like this◊). If you want actions with regards to locked articles and other technical wiki page requests, use this forum thread.
If you have been suspended, do not PM a moderator. See What to Do If You Are Suspended for instructions.
Please note that general issues should not be PM'ed to individual moderators, as there's no guarantee that they will read their inbox at any particular time. If you need to talk to a specific staff member, you can use the Private Messaging system. First click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of any page, select "Message", click on "Create a PM" in the top bar, and then put their handle in the "To Troper:" field. This message will reach them as soon as they next visit the site and open their mailbox.
Pretty much all moderators specialise in a specific type of contributing, just like most editors do. If you have to ask one for help, consider talking to the one who's the most knowledgeable at what you need assistance with. Each mod has their usual role listed below.
- Berrenta — Role: Trope Repair Shop, Image Pickin' and occasional forum help. Contact
- crazysamaritan — Role: Minor edits for requests made on the locked pages thread. Contact
- daltar — Role: Exclusively roleplay subforum
- Deadbeatloser 22 — Role: Seldom posts in the edit banned/suspended thread. Contact
- Fighteer — Role: All-rounder in terms of policy, discussions, and forum. Contact
- GastonRabbit — Role: Primarily management of the Trope Repair Shop. Contact
- lu 127 — Role: Part time ATT patrolling and handles some suspension cases. Contact
- Macron Notes — Role: Does most general mod duties but primarily focuses on moderation requests, Ask The Tropers, Video moderation, and Trope Launch Pad assistance. Contact
- Meta Four — Role: Trope Launch Pad assistance. Contact
- Septimus Heap — Role: Secondary formatting, Trope Repair Shop help. Contact
- Synchronicity — Role: Image Pickin' and project fora maintenance. Contact
- 𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕤 — Role: Trope Repair Shop, Ask The Tropers, wiki cleanup and moderation requests. Contact
- Willbyr — Role: General Image Pickin' maintenance. Contact
Retired Staff: People who have been part of the staff at one point (and some of them still show the MOD flag next to their edits), but are pretty inactive nowadays. It's best that you contact one of the staff members above if you have a specific issue. If your name shows up on the following list and you're active, please let us know and keep up the good work, otherwise it'll stay here for others to remember.
- Best Of
- Blue Ninja 0
- Bobby G
- Tangent 128