YMMV: Evolution Worlds
- Polished Port: The game's main characters have better character models based mainly on the second game's character models. However...
- Porting Disaster: Not as bad towards the second game port but the problems are really shown in the first. Including things as, missing levels, less bosses, easier bosses, less Cyframes parts, and less areas to explore.
- That One Boss: Yurka can be a really surprising brief Difficulty Spike when first fought. He has blinding attacks that affect 2X3 squares, has an entire party hit skill, and his normal attacks can possibly deplete half health or more. The only attack that doesn't work too much is his health absorption.
- The Woobie: Linear, oh so much.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: In a real life example, this is what people are most likely going to think about Chain. Even Mag kind of lampshades this in the very beginning.