Web Video: The Annoying Orange
The Annoying Orange
is a series of videos hosted on YouTube
and Blip.tv, involving a talking orange who is annoying
It was created by Dane Boedigheimer
, who had, along with his company Gagfilms, previously made several videos about talking food
, including some for Jib Jab
The show had an immense and unexpected popularity, with his first video
reaching several million views. After noticing what a hit his creation turned to be, Daneboe started posting new videos more regularly, and at present a new episode is out every Friday. There's also a spinoff
, Liam The Leprechaun
, starring the eponymous Transplanted
character. The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange
, a TV series, airs on Cartoon Network
with a new episode every Monday. There's even a chatbot
. Lastly, there are a couple of games: the Licensed Game Kitchen Carnage
(which also has HD
and Lite versions
) and Cartoon Network
's Web Game Pinball
. However, public reception is mixed
. While most commenters on the channel seem to love the character, others consider him to be just annoying or simply unfunny. Which is, y'know, why it exists.
These videos provide examples of:
Hey! Hey Troper!Knife.
- Anvil on Head: In Fortune Cookie and its "Sitcom Version" counterpart, the radish from the Misfortune Gang gets crushed by an anvil, as predicted by Miss Fortune Cookie.
- April Fools' Plot: Annoying Orange 2.0!!! turns out to be one of these.
- Art Shift:
- Auto-Tune: In Orange gets Autotuned, Kitchen Intruder (Bed Intruder Spoof) with AutoTune remix!, Full Kitchen Intruder Song (free MP3 download!), and The Digitour Livestream April 8th.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever:
- Big "NO!":
- Big Damn Heroes: In Kitchen Intruder (Bed Intruder Spoof) with AutoTune remix!, Orange is stated to have rescued Nancy Nectarine from Knife by spitting seeds at him until he left.
- Big "OMG!": Lemon does this in Wasssabi.
- Biting-the-Hand Humor: YouTube from YouTube Meets Daneboe and The Annoying Orange! being a ditz.
- Bland-Name Product: Carco from Annoying Orange vs. Gecko (Geico Spoof).
- Breaking the Fourth Wall:
- Breathe on the Fan: Orange does this to imitate Darth Vader in Viral Vote and Rolling in the Dough.
- Brick Joke
- Bring My Brown Pants: In YouTube Meets Daneboe and The Annoying Orange!, YouTube sees Daneboe playing The Scary Maze Game and tries to get him to stop playing, claiming that Daneboe will "poop [his] pants." When Daneboe shows up again at the end of the video...
Did you, uh...did you poop your pants?
- Caffeine Bullet Time: Happens to Orange in ZOOM!!! after he inadvertently drinks some ZOOM Energy Drink.
- Call Back: Quite a few of them.
- The Cameo: Orange has appeared in several videos by Daneboe and others. See the trivia sheet for a full list.
- Captain Obvious: A literal one from "Gut Wrenching".
- Celebrity Paradox: Daneboe and several other actors have appeared both as themselves and as different characters.
- Celebrity Star: Nearly every episode puts the spotlight on a new character, and most of them are voiced by Special Guests (usually fellow YouTubers).
- Censorship by Spelling: Invoked by Pear in Microwave Effect:
Pear: Don't mention the K-N-I-F-E.
Orange: The Kanifee? What's a Kanifee?
- Chainsaw Good: Charlie the Drunk Guinea Pig wields a chainsaw in in Saw 2: Annoying Death Trap.
- Character as Himself: Some characters are listed as such at the ends of The Sitcom, Saw 2: Annoying Death Trap, Charlie the Unicorn Gets Annoyed, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), Annoying Orange: Fortune Cookie SITCOM VERSION, Annoying Orange - Juice Boxing SITCOM VERSION, and The Voodoo You Do! SITCOM VERSION.
- Cheek Copy: Done by Midget Apple in Wishful Thinking. It just looks like a circle though.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: Pumpkin appears for the first time since Plumpkin at the end of Crabapple.
- Chekhov's Gun: The whistling pinwheel from Luck o' the Irish shows up again in Back to the Fruiture. Oh, and it's the most powerful weapon known to mankind. Or fruitkind.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Liam The Leprechaun - Double Rainbow, Triple Rainbow, MONSTER RAINBOW!!! [Interactive] and its three Multiple Endings Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Bows To The Monster Rainbow [Interactive], Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Uses Magic To Destroy The Monster Rainbow! [Interactive] and Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Sings To The Monster Rainbow! [Interactive].
- Christmas Episode: There's at least one Christmas video every year.
- Chroma Key
- Circling Birdies:
- Clip Show: Annoying Orange Marketing Promo Reel, which features clips from The Annoying Orange, A Cheesy Episode, Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple, the Licensed iOS Game Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage & Jalapeño, plus Orange's theme song from Theme Song Attack! & The Digitour Livestream April 8th.
- Collective Groan/Lame Pun Reaction: The most frequent reaction to Orange's jokes.
- Comically Missing the Point:
- In Annoying Orange vs. FRED!!!
Liam the Leprechaun: Today's fight is a one-round no-holds-barred fight to the finish between the two most annoying entities in the world!
Orange: Yay! Go Pear!
Pear: Dude, he's not talking about me.
- Orange seems to be prone to this. In Rap-berry:
Red Raspberry: There's this orange, and he's totally annoying...
Orange: Hmm... I wonder who he's talking about!
- Who says it's only Orange? Annoying Orange Comedy Roast! gives us this gem:
Marshmallow: Yay! I think Orange is great!
Pear: Marshmallow, you're doing it wrong.
- Comic Book Adaptation: Secret Agent Orange.
- Contest Winner Cameo:
- Picture Contest announced a contest for fans to make their own Annoying Orange pictures and upload them to Orange's Facebook page. The contest ran from 5/21/2010 to 5/29/2010. The top 19 pictures were featured in Picture Contest Winners!, and six of the top 19 were also featured in Back to the Fruiture. The creators of the top 19 pictures each recieved an Annoying Orange T-shirt, and the creator of the best picture also recieved $100.
- Be a star! announced a contest for fans to record videos of themselves saying "I’m a star! A great big shining star! Yaaaay!" and upload them to YouTube as video responses to the episode. The contest ran from 6/3/2011 to 6/10/2011. The winner got to be the Star saying the line in Meteortron (Transformers Spoof), and the top 34 audition videos were featured in Viewer Auditions For Meteortron.
- Continuity Nod: Quite a few of them.
- Courtroom Episode: Food Court.
- Cowboy Episode: Spaghetti West
- Crossover: Plenty of them, both official and unofficial.
- The official ones:
- The unofficial ones:
- A Day in the Limelight:
- Dead Person Conversation: Between Orange Potter and Grandpa Lemondore in Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple.
- Death by Cameo: Minor characters are routinely killed, whether they're voiced by Daneboe himself or a Special Guest.
- Death Montage: 1 BILLION KILLS!, a Fully Automatic Clip Show.
- Deface of the Moon: At the end of Close Encounters of the Annoying Kind, the Moon is given Orange's face (and it stays that way, as seen in Frankenfruit and Pear's theme song from Theme Song Attack! & The Digitour Livestream April 8th). Strangely, Orange Through Time #3: EXTENDED EDITION! shows that the Moon had its own face in 1969.
- Deliberately Monochrome: The silent, subtitled portion of Liam The Leprechaun - Passionfruit's World Peace (Starring iJustine & Daneboe!)
- Detonation Moon: At the end of FPS Orange.
- Double Entendre: Annoying Orange typically uses this to annoy people.
- Tomatoes stating that they're fruits.
- Dynamic Entry: Knife and Squash's usual method of entry, though neither of them mean any harm. In Knife's case it's because of humans wielding him, but Squash just drops out of nowhere.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: Happens in a Flashback from Daneboe Exposed #9: Daneboe Apocalypse. It was caused by Daneboe dividing five by zero on a calculator.
- Easy Amnesia: Orange gets it in The Amnesiac Orange. After Orange recovers, Midget Apple gets it.
- Entendre Failure: Happens in Smosh: HARRY POTTER DELETED SCENES! See Smosh's page for details.
- Even the Subtitler Is Stumped:
- If you turn on the Closed Captions on No More Mr. Knife Guy, at around 1:45 they read "This one time, I [?] a tuna can in three seconds flat." (The missing word is "julienned.")
- If you turn on the Closed Captions on Dr. Bananas, at around 0:18 they read "Hey, something [indistinct] is going on here." (The missing word is "shady.")
- Every Episode Ending: Almost every episode ends with the fruit/thing he is annoying being cut or destroyed in some way.
- Part of the time, three seconds later he sees them as whatever new food they've been made into (Tomato into ketchup, Apples into apple pie, etc.)
- Double-Subverted in Tough Enough, with "Spike" the Durian literally being too thick-skinned to be Knifed. He Who Must Not Be Seen resorts to a crowbar (twice) and then an axe, but it's only with a pickaxe that he finally succeeds in peeling him.
- Also occasionally inverted, with things ending badly for Orange (though he never gets Knifed). The most Egregious instance of this is YouTube Meets Daneboe and The Annoying Orange!, which ends with YouTube injecting Orange with swine flu.
- Evil Gloating: Big Rock Candy Monster from the High Fructose Adventures episode "Marshmalia".
- Eye Scream:
- Faceship: Grapefruit has one in the Previously On clips from Previously On.
- "Fantastic Voyage" Plot: In one episode Orange and the other fruits are shrunk down and sent inside Nerville on a minituarized fruit cart to remove a laser that has been inplanted in his brain by the brocolli aliens. It Makes Just As Much Sense In Context.
- A Fate Worse Than Death: Cheese from A Cheesy Episode is grateful for being shredded as he won't have to hear the Orange's sour puns. It doesn't work, however, as Cheese is still alive and next to Orange even after being turned into pizza.
- Fauxshadow: The ending of Going Walnuts. Genre Savvy viewers will expect the previously mentioned nutcracker to be used on Walnut, but instead a squirrel shows up out of nowhere to eat him.
- The bit of dramatic music that indicates that whatever Orange is talking to is going to get...well, you know.
- In The Exploding Orange, Kiwi is reading a newspaper with the headline Gorilla Escapes From Local Zoo. The gorilla shows up near the end of the episode to eat two bananas that had been hanging around for most of the episode as the characters of the day.
- For the Funnyz: No matter how tragic it gets, Orange will try to lighten the mood with a joke.
- Fourth Wall Mail Slot: Daneboe Exposed #1: Nipple4Nipple, SHOUT OUT SUNDAY: Episode 14, Daneboe Exposed #5: Annoying Orange Exposed, Daneboe Exposed #6: HACKED!!!, Daneboe Exposed #7: THUMBS!, ASK ZGW #5: Bacon Bwains!!!, Ask Orange #1, Ask Orange #2: Toast Busters!, Daneboe Exposed #9: Daneboe Apocalypse, Ask Orange #3: A-TOY-ING ORANGE!, ASK AARON ANYTHING #1, ASK ZGW: Highway To Bwains, and Ask Orange #4: Master Chef!
- Fractured Fairy Tale: In "Once Upon an Orange", Orange interferes with the endings of "Three Little Pigs", "Jack and the Beanstalk", and "Hansel and Gretel".
- Freeze-Frame Bonus:
- Fully Automatic Clip Show: 1 BILLION KILLS!, a Death Montage.
- Fun with Acronyms: At the end of SHOUT OUT SUNDAY: Episode 14, Orange points out that Brittani Louise Taylor's initials are "BLT! Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato!"
- Furry Confusion:
- Got Me Doing It:
Midget Apple: AAUGH! I called myself a midget! Oh, no...oh, I'm a victim of my own crimes...
- Groin Attack:
Announcer: See guys get hit in the nuts with baseballs, footballs, garbage cans, toilets, manhole covers, and the Annoying Orange!
Whoa! That was nuts
- Guns Akimbo: One of the Previously On clips from Previously On (glimpsed in Spudow Rocket! - DANEBOEVLOG) has Orange firing a pair of machine guns at a robot.
- Halloween Episode: There's at least one Halloween video every year.
- Helium Speech: Pear in Happy Birthday! after a balloon flies in his face.
- Here We Go Again
- Hiccup Hijinks: The Exploding Orange reveals that if a fruit has the hiccups for too long, they explode. Then Orange gets the hiccups...
- Hilarious Outtakes: A few outtake videos are set "behind the scenes", but most actually are set behind the scenes.
- Hollywood Voodoo: In The Voodoo You Do! and The Voodoo You Do! SITCOM VERSION.
- Human Cannonball: Well, not human, but Midget Apple gets shot out of a cannon in Naval Orange.
- Humans Are Cthulhu: Almost every episode ends with the orange's victim being cut up and served—or otherwise being horrifically and uncontrollably removed—by a human (Daneboe, possibly playing himself)
- Hurricane of Puns:
- Hyperventilation Bag: Referenced by the bananas in The Exploding Orange.
- I Can See My House from Here: Said by Marshmallow when he lands on Lime's head in Happy Birthday!
- Insistent Terminology:
- Interquel: Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Vs. Grapefruit! (Characters From The Annoying Orange!) is set immediately after Luck o' the Irish.
- Interspecies Romance:
- Between Cantaloupe and Balloon from The Amnesiac Orange...until Balloon pops.
- Marshmallow's parents are a unicorn and a marshmallow, respectively revealed in Mommy and Me and the High Fructose Adventures episode "Marshmalia".
- It's a Wonderful Plot: Wishful Thinking.
- Jetpack: One of the clips from Mystery Guest shows Orange using one.
- Kill 'em All: Happens in almost EVERY. EPISODE.
- Lampshade Hanging: Everyone who's not Orange does this at some point.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler
- Laugh Track: The Sitcom, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), Annoying Orange: Fortune Cookie SITCOM VERSION, Annoying Orange - Juice Boxing SITCOM VERSION, and The Voodoo You Do! SITCOM VERSION all have one, supposedly a Studio Audience.
- Leitmotif: There are two—Marshmallow's, which is a cheerful piano tune (sometimes used without him, especially in Flashbacks), and the dramatic music that plays when someone is being chopped up by Knife.
- Let's Play:
- Licensed Game: The app Kitchen Carnage.
- Love Triangle: Between Orange, Passion Fruit and Grapefruit. Initially subverted when Grapefruit died, but he later came Back from the Dead.
- Magic Wand: Used in Smosh: HARRY POTTER DELETED SCENES! and Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple.
- Me's a Crowd:
- Medium Awareness: During the silent, subtitled portion of Liam The Leprechaun - Passionfruit's World Peace (Starring iJustine & Daneboe!), Liam points out that "everything we say gets translated into these giant letters down here!"
- The Merch: There are official Annoying Orange toys, Annoying Orange shirts, Annoying Orange stickers, Liam the Leprechaun shirts, and Gagfilms shirts.
- Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Parody: The 2011 Halloween Episode.
- Most Annoying Sound: In-universe, Orange explicitly calls his scream this in Sandy Claus.
- MST: In AO Riffs: Mission Impossible 4, of a trailer for Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.
- Multiple Endings:
- Liam The Leprechaun - Double Rainbow, Triple Rainbow, MONSTER RAINBOW!!! [Interactive] has three: Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Bows To The Monster Rainbow [Interactive], Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Uses Magic To Destroy The Monster Rainbow! [Interactive], and Liam The Leprechaun - Liam Sings To The Monster Rainbow! [Interactive].
- Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds has eight: Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: PASSION FRUIT, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: GRANDPA LEMON, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: PEAR, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: GRAPEFRUIT, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: MIDGET APPLE, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: ZOOM, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: ORANGE, and Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: MARSHMALLOW.
- On the Next: Previously On ends with one of these.
- Once an Episode:
Orange: Hey! Hey X!
- One Steve Limit:
- Or Was It a Dream?: Chiller (with free MP3!!!)
- Out-of-Genre Experience: The Sitcom, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), Annoying Orange: Fortune Cookie SITCOM VERSION, Annoying Orange - Juice Boxing SITCOM VERSION, and The Voodoo You Do! SITCOM VERSION are Annoying Orange AS A SITCOM!
- Parody Commercial: The Viral Video Kit and Annoying Orange vs. Gecko (Geico Spoof).
- Pokémon Speak: In Annoying Orange - Easter Island, the language spoken by Peep and Marshmallow.
- Pepper Sneeze: Happens to Marshmallow in The Amnesiac Orange.
- Photo Comic: The official site's AOComix are made using screenshots from Annoying Orange videos.
- P.O.V. Cam: From Papaya's point of view in First Person Fruiter.
- Previously On:
- Product Placement:
- Production Foreshadowing: A few episodes of Daneboe's Angry Birds Let's Play provide possibly-unintentional examples, as some of them open with a (most likely unintentional) Freeze-Frame Bonus showing Daneboe's computer screen.
- Pun: Almost every episode has Orange annoying somebody with one of these, especially in A Cheesy Episode.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!:
- "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!" (Grapefruit's sister, in Grapefruit's Revenge)
- "ZOOM! Can't! Hold it! Any! Longer!" (ZOOM Energy Drink, in ZOOM!!!)
- Rapid-Fire Comedy
- Reality-Breaking Paradox: Daneboe divides five by zero on a calculator in a Flashback from Daneboe Exposed #9: Daneboe Apocalypse. It causes an Earth-Shattering Kaboom.
- Reality Is Unrealistic: According to Orange, anyway; in the episode Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples, Orange doesn't believe in green apples, much to the Green Apple's chagrin.
- Recap Episode: Equals Annoying Orange (Equals Three Spoof) has Orange review Sneezing Marshmallow (Sneezing Baby Panda Spoof), Orange After Dentist (David After Dentist Spoof), Kitchen Intruder (Bed Intruder Spoof) with AutoTune remix! and Annoying Orange meets Charlie the Unicorn (Spoof) (the past four Orange viral video spoofs) in the style of =3.
- Record Needle Scratch
- Revenge of the Sequel: Grapefruit's Revenge (not featuring Grapefruit, as this was before he came Back from the Dead).
- Rimshot: Happens a lot in the Stand-Up Comedy episode Comedy Clubbing.
- Running Gag:
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: In Annoying Orange - Ding-A-Ling.
- Shoot the Rope: In "Spaghetti West", Al Dente's bullet ricochets off Orange's sheriff's badge and cuts through the noose around Pear's neck.
- Sick Episode: Annoying Pear, which focuses on Pear taking over the annoying duties while Orange is sick.
- Something Completely Different: Orange occasionally annoys things besides food. He's even prank called a tanning salon.
- Sound Effect Bleep: In Liam The Leprechaun in a Tree!, Passion of the Fruit, Daneboe Exposed #1: Nipple4Nipple, Smosh: HARRY POTTER DELETED SCENES!, The Digitour Livestream April 8th, Fruit For All, Daneboe Exposed #7: THUMBS!, Viewer Auditions For Meteortron, Liam The Leprechaun - Misfortune Teller Bloopers & Out-Takes, Daneboe Exposed #9: Daneboe Apocalypse, and Epic Peel Time.
- Special Guest: Even excluding the frequent appearances by other YouTubers, we still have the members of Weezer as the Bonsai Tree & Party Platter from Wazzup 3: Bonsai Tree, James Caan as Jalapeño from Jalapeño, and John Leguizamo as Jumping Bean from Jumping Bean (ft. John Leguizamo) and U Can't Squash This (U Can't Touch This Spoof).
- The Annoying Orange could be considered a spinoff of Gagfilms.
- Liam the Leprechaun, sort of—the character predates Annoying Orange, but the series is considered an AO spinoff.
- Grapefruit has his own channel too, though no videos have been uploaded to it yet.
- Spiritual Successor: To Daneboe's earlier Anthropomorphic Food videos.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Obviously, Orange is still the main character in each episode, but Pear, Midget Apple and Marshmallow have been getting perhaps a little too much screen time lately.
- Stand-Up Comedy: Comedy Clubbing.
- The Stinger: At the ends of Daneboe Exposed #1: Nipple4Nipple, Happy Birthday!, Frankenfruit, Theme Song Attack!, Food Court, Annoying Valentines, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), It Takes Two to Mango, ZOOM!!!, Rolling in the Dough, Comedy Clubbing, Ultimate Marshmallow Tease, and Annoying Orange - Easter Island.
- Stopped Numbering Sequels:
- At first, the regular episodes were numbered, with specials being unnumbered. After Passion of the Fruit, the regular episodes dropped the numbering, blurring the line between regular episodes and specials.
- After Wazzup 3: Bonsai Tree, the Wazzup sub-series dropped its numbering as well.
- Strictly Formula: A new character is introduced to the kitchen, Orange annoys the new character, then the new character gets killed.
- Studio Audience: What the Laugh Track in The Sitcom, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), Annoying Orange: Fortune Cookie SITCOM VERSION, Annoying Orange - Juice Boxing SITCOM VERSION, and The Voodoo You Do! SITCOM VERSION is supposed to be.
- That's What She Said: Mentioned by Glitter Groin at the end of WTF is that?!
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: When a character is being chopped by Knife, dramatic music plays, Knife cuts the fruit in a way of slaughtering, and ''fruit juice representing blood'' sprays out of the cut fruit.
- This Explains So Much: In Introduction To "Ultimate Dog Tease" (when Marshmallow and Midget Apple have just watched Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog):
Marshmallow: Yay! I love Bizkit!
Midget Apple: You think Bizkit's gonna be okay after bashing his head against the wall?
Marshmallow: Ooh! I love bashing my head against the wall!
Midget Apple: That explains a lot, actually.
- Time Machine: In Microwave Effect.
- Time Travel: In Back to the Fruiture, Annoying Orange Through Time, Annoying Orange Through Time #2, Orange Through Time #3: EXTENDED EDITION!, Annoying Orange Through Time #4, Microwave Effect, Annoying Orange 2.0!!!, and The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange.
- Title Drop: Many episodes are named after the featured character(s), so this happens pretty often.
- This Is Gonna Suck: From the ending of the Pilot Episode:
Orange: Hey Pear!
Pear: Oh god.
- Token Human: Nerville.
- Too Spicy for Yog Sothoth: Orange has a habit of annoying his enemies into submission. Though sometimes he just distracts them long enough to defeat them.
- Top Ten List:
- The video Liam's Top Ten Most Annoying Annoying Orange Videos, counting down In the Dark, Nyan Nya Orange (Nyan Cat SPOOF), Luck o' the Irish, Back to the Fruiture, Food Court, ZOOM!!!, Fry-day (Rebecca Black Friday Parody), Annoying Orange Through Time, Annoying Orange Wazzup, and Annoying Orange vs. FRED!!!
- The playlist Marshmallow's Favorites: Doggy Videos!
- Training Montage: Kung Fruit has one.
- Universal-Adaptor Cast: In Orange Potter and the Deathly Apple, Buddy Cops, and The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange.
- Unreadably Fast Text: The "If you saw this, type ______ in the comments!" annotations.
- The Unreveal: Marshmallow's Ambiguous Gender in Daneboe Exposed #5: Annoying Orange Exposed, Ask Orange #1, Ask Orange #2: Toast Busters!, Ask Orange #3: A-TOY-ING ORANGE!, and Ask Orange #4: Master Chef! [[spoiler:ORANGE NYA NYA STYLE seems to confirm Marshmallow as male.
- Unusual Euphemism: Orange says "apple" instead of... well, an insult that starts and ends with the same letters.
- Valentine's Day Episodes: 2011's Annoying Valentines, Annoying Orange: Annoying Valentines (Sitcom Version), and Annoying Valentines Surprise, and 2012's The Dating Game. 2010's Crazy USA laws: Love edition and Passion of the Fruit are love-themed and were released around Valentine's Day, but aren't actually Valentine's-related.
- Villain Song: Sung by Teddy Juicer .
- Visual Pun: Several of them.
Grapefruit's sister: Are you kidding me? I heard it through the grapevine!
to a group of grapes on a vine*
Grape 1: Don't look at me.
Grape 2: I didn't tell anyone.
Grape 3: Me neither. How 'bout you, Janey?
Grape 4: Uhhh...
Grandpa Lemon: I think there's a barking spider in here.
Barking Spider: What? Screw you guys. You're always blaming me for everything.
Coconut: My opponents lie vanquished, their kingdom mine to rule with an iron fist!
Iron Fist: Sorry I'm late, traffic was killer.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: In Pacmania, Annoying Pear, and Annoying Orange - Dizzy Hanukkah.
- We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties: In Laser Pointer Hack!
- What Happened to the Mouse?: It isn't shown if Celery survived the explosion at the end of Best Fiends Forever.
- What The Hell, Pear?: Everyone's reaction after Pear accidentally insults Turnip in Annoying Pear.
- Whip Pan
- Who Would Want to Watch Us?: This line from YouTubers:
Tater of DC: A talking orange? Who'd want to watch that?
- Who Writes This Crap?!: In Trollin'.
- Whoopee Cushion: Used in April Fruits Day.
- Wire Dilemma: The On the Next clip from Previously On. Orange turns out to be colorblind and cuts the Wrong Wire.
- Your Mom: