- The ending of Grapfruit's Revenge. After Grapefruit's sister is killed by Knife, some of Grapefruit's relatives suddenly arrive.
Pear: Well, I guess that's the last we'll see of the Grapefruits.
Grapefruit's Second Cousin: Oh, not so fast, buddy. [Appears, where dramatic builds up] I'm Grapefruit's second cousin. I'm here to avenge his death.
Grapefruit's Grandpa: [Appears] And I'm Grapefruit's grandpa. I'm here to avenge his death.
Grapefruit's Mailman: [Appears] And I'm Grapefruit's mailman, [Record Needle Scratch] and I've got all this mail and no forwarding address, so I need some help here.
- Is Orange a Brony?
- Grandpa Lemon plays Slender
- The side-effect of a Black Hole making donut? Ducks.
- Orange getting just the tiniest bit hooked on Cookie Clicker.
- Orange playing Five Nights at Freddy's. He doesn't get past night 2.
- Even better is Midget Apple and Pear. Who don't get past night 1.
- Grandpa Lemon's very apt description for the sequel.
Grandpa Lemon: You're basically a security guard in a children's toy store, that is owned by the Devil.
- Every single time Orange and Pear do "Story time", with Orange continuously adding his own "plot points" for each story (mostly involving modern pop-culture references).
Pear: Hansel and Gretel get lost in the woods despite the trail they left on the ground.Orange: Because E.T. ate the Reese's Pieces.
- Hansel and Gretel
- Orange continuously mentioning E.T. and his Reese's Pieces.
Pear: Let me guess, she played the third boom box and the music was just right.Orange: Nope, she didn't make it to the third boom box. The three bears came home and they were ANGRY! So, they ate her.Pear: They ATE Goldilocks!?
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- This exchange:
Orange (imitating the wolf during the real-estate house segment): "Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house up!"Pear: Let me guess, it didn't work because it was well-built and up to code.Orange: Not even close! Wolf used a ton of TNT! That house was gone, baby, gone!
- The Three Little Pigs
Pear: The first little pig made his house out of straw.Orange: Oh, well in my version, he uses a straw. That's how he gets the boogers that are way in there, you know?
- This exchange:
Pear: We are so off the rails right now! According to your story, the Evil Queen is too stupid to know how a mirror works and Snow White is made of, like, 100 dwarves in a trench coat.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
- Just the names of the "dwarves" Orange thought up of — including Santa's reindeer, the patriots of DuckTales (Huey, Duey, and Louie), the McDonald's characters, some celebrities, the Ninja Turtles (actually the artists of the European Renaissance), and so much more.
- Hansel and Gretel
- Pretty much all the scenes the have Nerville in them:
Nerville: I found some ranch dressing! Zombies hate that stuff.
- "Veggie Zombies":
Orange: Nerville! Look out!
(vegetable zombies start crawling on Nerville and start dragging him behind a barrel)
Nerville: No! No! No! I! Hate! Vegetables!
(Nerville pours a whole jar of jelly onto a piece of bread, then puts a piece on top of it)
- "Escape from the Planet of the Grapes of Wrath", Nerville eating a lot of grape jelly.
Nerville: More jelly!
- "Follow the Bouncing Orange":
(Pear gets shot at a wall courtesy of a tennis ball shooter)
Pear: Hey, let's dog to the go-park. (laughs deliriously)
- In "Lords of Fruitbush", this exchange:
Pear: This is the produce aisle, you don't own this territory.
Squashy: There are signs all around that say we do.
(Cut to graffiti that says Squashies)
Orange: Well, this sign says you're a doofus. (Holds up sign that says "Doofus" with an arrow on it)
- After noticing someone squirted icing on Sweet Cookie, "Someone iced Sweet Cookie!"
- "Captain Blood Orange":
Marshmallow: Sometimes darkness washes over me and all I can see when I close my eyes is blood death and destruction. And that I love you guys and you're my best friends, yay!
- Marshmallow revealing his deep dark secret:
- When Nerville is revealed to be He Who Comes During Night Shift he says he's getting hungry. So what do the fruit serve up for him? The creepy corn guys.
- "Founding Fruits":
Orange: Wow! Watermelon sure had a short fuse.
- Watermelon blowing up. Plus this:
- In "Fruitloose", Nerville comes up on the fruit, he notices they're all depressed, he tells them: "Snap out of it. No one wants to buy depressed fruit, I should know." The scene cuts to him standing next to an old broken down cart with depressed fruit inside. The best part is Nerville's sales pitch: "Buy my fruit, or don't I really don't care."