Why is Orange being sold at a grocery store? Because Daneboe hasn't bought him yet, that's why!
This Time Lord had a Time Lord companion and their TARDIS blew up while they happened to be eating a pear and an orange.
- Yes! And the fruit juice drove one of them insane.
She recreated the universe after watching too much Veggie Tales
- As previously stated, Orange is Haruhi, but Tsuruya somehow got mixed in as well.
- Pear and Midget Apple are both at least part Kyon.
- little apple ya jack wagon!
- Marshmallow is Kyon's sister.
- Liam the Leprechaun is the Computer Society President.
- Knife is Mikuru (As Mikuru is abused by Haruhi, Knife is forced to cut up other characters against his will.)
- The guy who usually wields Knife is Ryoko.
- Glitter Groin is Itsuki.
A piece of the monster survived and began to grow into a separate organism. The Ghostbusters found the small being and took it to headquarters. They feared the marshmallow child would grow into something as monstrous as his father, so they gave him a chemical that stunted it's growth. Given their connections with the supernatural, the ghost hunters handed Marshmallow over to a clan of unicorns living high above our world, where Marshmallow grew into the the sugary, optimistic little thing he is today. Eventually, his unicorn family sent him to earth to learn first hand about all the good and evil that occupied the mortal world. In this world, each object had a soul of it's own, and Marshmallow possessed the power to communicate with these inanimate spirits. But soon, he was captured by the Jigsaw Killer
for his bubbly personality and over-optimism, and this lead to his first meeting with Orange.
There will be an Annoying Orange video called The Founding Fruits
The beginning of Angry Birds #11: Bring the Energy!
(an episode of Daneboe's Angry Birds Let's Play
) has a (most likely unintentional) Freeze-Frame Bonus
showing Daneboe's computer screen. One of the files on his desktop is "The Founding Fruits v4_sm.mov"—likely an upcoming AO
video. Accidental Production Foreshadowing
- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange's theme song and commercials contain some colonial-looking clips, so maybe it's an upcoming episode of that rather than a web video.
- Confirmed. Although its actually "Founding Fruits" not "The Founding Fruits". It's a Fourth of July special.
"Hey! Listen! Hey!" "Hey! Hey, Apple!"
Marshmallow is related to Rarity
Since Marshmallow's mom is a unicorn and Rarity is part marshmallow
... just think about it.
The Gourd has down syndrome
Not only are they two of the biggest hits on YouTube, but both series depict characters being killed and revived.
Everything that happens in the TV series is Nerville's delusion
He is a man who talks to fruit, he acts like a cartoon character, and imagine how keeping the prices on Orange and co. outrageously high probably looks to outsiders?
- Then again, he's played by Tobuscus, so this behavior could be justified.
The kitchen is actually Purgatory
The point of this show was to see how many people could put up with an annoying orange.