Tropers that Shlapintogan holds in high regard (along with a short gush)
- Kraken: Along with Kink, he's the only person who can talk about toku and have me listen.
- Kinkajou: EUROPA UNIVERSALIS IS NOW ON MY MUST BUY LIST. DAMN YOU AND BLESS YOU AT THE SAME TIME.
- Miijhal: Your exploits in
Elonapretty much any video game bring a smile to my face.
- Tuefel Hunden IV: All men can only hope to be as SUPER MANLY as Tuefel.
- Keybreak: I'm not sure whether to consider us friendly enemies or hateful friends, and that's okay.
- Blueeyedrat: Minecraft bros for life!
- English Ivy: We don't talk much, but when we do, you are super polite and easy to converse with.
- Lance Leoghauni: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
- Madrugada: Best Moderator EVER? Best Moderator EVER.
- Bobby G: The most masterful user of :D and D: on the forums. They just wouldn't be the same without Bobbert.
open/close all folders
Video Games I like
Games that are bolded and italicized are games I hold on some sort of ridiculous golden pedestal for being so awesome.
- Deus Ex
- The Legend of Zelda - All of them, obviously excluding the
CDI gamesnon-existent games that DON'T EXIST.
- Monkey Island - Except for the fourth one.
- Mischief Makers
- Sin and Punishment
- Blue Wish Resurrection Plus
- Resident Evil - Haven't played 0, I enjoy all the other ones, yes, even 5.
- Beat Hazard
- Ace Combat - Haven't played the first, My favorite is 5.
- Rise of Legends
- Just Cause 2
- Mass Effect - Both of them, 2 especially.
- Supreme Commander 2 - Fan blasphemy, I'm sure, but I liked this one more than the first one. That's not to say the first one wasn't a masterpiece...
- Crackdown: The first one was fantastic, the second one... eh, it was okay.
- God of War - All of them, including Chains of Olympus.
- No More Heroes - Haven't played the second one yet.
- Super Mario Bros. - All of them, see The Legend of Zelda
- Tetris - Fuckin' GM rank, always eluding me.
- Dungeon Crawl - Screw you Nethack, I got myself an orb to find.
- Sins of a Solar Empire
- Demon's Souls: THE DEMON WAS DESTROYED You will receive the Demon's Soul and a game beyond human imagination.
Music I enjoy
Artists that are bolded and italicized are on that same ludicrous golden pillar
- Iron Maiden
- Alice in Chains
- Jaga Jazzist
- The works of Chopin, Mozart, Dvorak, Mussorgsky, and Holst
- Various video game soundtracks because I am an enormous tool.
Tabletop Games that I like
Anime that I enjoy
I know there isn't a lot, so sue me.
Films I enjoy
Webcomics I enjoy
Abbreviate my name here because all the cool kids are doing it
- Schlappy, perhaps?
- Slappy by the kewl kid.
Tropes that others think apply to me
Stuff I do on the internet
Shlapintogan's YMMV separations
Shlapintogan's minor contributions (non-launches, tweaks)
Vandalize here please?Since you asked nicely! Private eye monologuing is fun. A fellow noir fan? —a vandal
- Definitely, My personal favorite is Blade Runner.
For daring damsels and men hardcore.
Dramatic monologues he posted en masse.
Epic metaphors he shot like bullets right out of his ass.
This guy fought a bull with his bare hands, and won!
He's the one giving nightmares to Atilla the Hun.
And there're sure to be deeds which remain yet untold.
So here's to Slappy and his heart of gold!
~ Tachi ♥ Hey there, The Crimson Knight here, nice to meet you. Thanks for helping me out with the page. Just wondering, when are we going to play that game, Shlap? - Krrackknut. You aren't still going to beat me up for stealing your office, are you? - Flanker 66 Greetings fellow troper. Please accept this dollar as payment for this senseless vandalism.◊ —Central Avenue Oh, most exalted Master of the Game, I thank thee for the divine gift thine hast bestowed upon me, a humble wretch! ~ Hungry Joe This is it. This is the bloke who dragged me into the thread of Private Eye Monologues. And this is the bloke who, at the end of said thread, made a Film Noir game and got me into it too. Kudos for managing to do that to someone who's never had a taste of noir before. —Moonwalker Hey look, a shiny! - Korgmeister CELEBRIAN THE MAGIC VANDALISM ANDROID WAS HERE-Dark Lady Celebrian A wild Ozbourne appeared! PPPPPPPPPPPPILLZ HERE! -Charlatan Hello - Schitzo I will vandalize!
Though I do not use spray paint.
Have some syllables.
-Runic ^Meh. ^Oh come on, ZeZe.
What do you expect from me?
I'm not Japanese... \\ -Runic I picture you as Lemeza. - English Ivy
- Well, it was my avatar for a while back when I joined up.
- That only makes it better.
- I walked into my office early that morning. There was an air of wrongness about it, as if a truck had run through it and took all my hopes and dreams with it. It was then that I noticed it. "Who moved my furniture?"
Suave: "Vandalize here"? That's what she said...
Aggressive: Cut the crap. I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions. You want vandalism, I want the missiles. It's a deal. - Mike Thorton As soon as I read the first line, my mind began singing the theme from Rawhide. - Amused Troper Guy