- A Crown of Stars: Asuka to Shinji in chapter 20:
Asuka:"If you wanna 'love me', Third, you better be ready! to! push! BACK!”
- Advice and Trust: When Zeruel is about to strike Asuka and Shinji, Rei... goes nuts:
Rei:"You... will not... harm them... I... will... not... permit... it!"
- In The Silmarillion huge fic Beyond the Dawn Beren slashes certain Orc in pieces with motto:
No! One! Speaks! To! Me! This! Way!
- Child of the Storm has a few examples.
Dresden: What. The. Hell
- When Harry Dresden's informed that the Darkhold is loose.
Carol: What. The. Fuck.
- In the sequel, Ghosts of the Past, Carol Danvers' reaction to winding up in Pepper Potts' pregnant body during a "Freaky Friday" Flip.
- Hail To The King: Shinji, when fights Leliel to protect Asuka:
Shinji:"Get. Away. From. Her."
- Evangelion 303: In chapter 17 Rei asks what the Hikari's bachelorette party will consist of. Asuka explains it this way:
Asuka: "Nude. Male. Review. Best in town."
- The Age of Dusk: “I am master and king of all Space marines. Though you have cast aside your humanity, you are still Astartes, and you! Will! Kneel!
- Uninvited Guests. MY! NAME! ISN'T! SHIRO-CHAN! IT'S! CAPTAIN! HITSUGAYA! All the while beating the crap out of the assembled Espada.
- The first installment of the Deliver Us From Evil Series. If it isn't bad enough that a half-dead Sherlock Holmes is convulsing in his sleep, Dr. Watson quickly turns the moment into a Tear Jerker with these words (while he himself is crying): "I refuse to let you die, Sherlock Holmes, do you hear me? I refuse to let. You. Die.”
- Once Upon A Time Abridged gives you this, when Snow White is about to win:
- A few in White Devil of the Moon
Fate: "Leave. Nanoha. Alone."Nanoha: "Don't call me that! That selfish, irresponsible, cowardly child is not me! I'm Nanoha, not Serenity! Na. No. Ha!"Nanoha: "And they will. Not. Hurt. Anyone. Else."
- One in A Posse Ad Esse
Dolly: "Ye. Hae. Bin. Given. Multiple. Chances."
- Harry Potter:
- In Lightning and Thunder, Voldemort gets a little testy with Harry's attempts at stalling during the Philosopher's Stone confrontation. "I. Need. The. Stone."
- In The Change, Draco Malfoy is exhibiting creepy stalkerish behavior and Hermione leads him back to the Slytherin table, stating "Stay there. Leave. Harry. Alone." In a later chapter, Fudge comes to the school to see Harry and when he refuses to give a reason, McGonagall says "Stop. Right. There."
- In A New Addition, Harry flees to Grimmauld Place after discovering Ron and Hermione are homophobic and when Snape and Draco Malfoy find the latter two on the Quidditch pitch Snape grabs Ron's robe and says "Have. You. Seen. Harry. Potter?"
- In Night Flight, after getting a reluctant Zabini house elf to agree to obey his orders Harry adds "And afterwards I don't. Want. You. To punish. Yourself."
- In Passageways, McGonagall becomes fed up with Dumbledore's manipulations in Harry's life. "So again, I say to you Albus Dumbledore: LEAVE. HIM. BE!"
- In The Heir, Harry is annoyed by Ron Weasley's stalker tendencies and snaps "We. Are. Not. Friends."
- In His Angel, Cedric keeps trying to push Harry into taking the Triwizard cup and Harry finally snaps "I. Don't. Want. It."
- In Coexistence, a pre-1980 Voldemort trys to Imperius Harry, whose spirit is temporarily possessing his mother's body into killing his own grandfather, only to be told "Like I said. Over. My. Dead. Body."
- In Taking Back What Is Mine Snape finds out that Dumbledore didn't give Harry any basic Occlumency instruction before Snape's lessons and rages "I. Am. Going. To. Murder. Albus. Dumbledore!"
- In A Marauder's Plan Sirius snaps at a particularly stubborn Dumbledore "Harry. Will. Never. Go. Back. To. The. Dursleys."
- In Amber and Emerald Harry stabs Tom Riddle's diary multiple times while muttering "Shut. The. Hell. Up. And. Die."
- In Sleep Tight, Love Harry snaps at a pushy, clingy Ginny "And we. Are. Not. Going. To. Live. Together, Ginny."
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:
"And heres where the fun keeps getting better. Next time! On Pony! War! Z!"
- Ace Combat The Equestrian War: Fluttershy yells "Leave and NEVER! COME! BACK!" at the two griffins, scaring them away with the Stare.
- Chaotic Harmony:
- In chapter 3, after Sonic is sick of Owlowiscious's limited dialogue: "Alright, that’s it! Say ‘who’ one more time. I dare ya, birdie! I. Dare. You."
- In chapter 4, as Rarity is asking Sonic to take a bath: “Don’t. You. Dare.”
- In chapter 5, after Sonic noticed that Eggman captured Tails, Amy and Cream: “Eggman! Let. Them. Go. NOW!”
- In chapter 6, after Sonic is sick of Amy telling Tails to give her lines for her: “I. Get. It. Thank you.”
- Double Rainboom: "That! Wasn't! Very! COOL!" Doubles as Punctuated Pounding.
- Equestria: A History Revealed: Done a few times by the Lemony Narrator, the most notable of which was ending a chapter on a Shout-Out to Dragon Ball Z.
Zod: You will kneel before me, Daughter of Jor-El. Even if it takes my entire life and all my strength, you. Will. Kneel!
- Families: When Twilight goes Mama Bear to protect Spike from the teenage dragon gang: "Get. Away. From. My. Son!"
- Flash Fog: “Well,” Applejack drawled, “the basic idea can be summed up in four words: Kill. It. With. Fire.”
- At the end of Chapter six of Magnetism!, Rainbow Dash has had enough of everyone thinking her wing is broken, so she yells, "My! Wing! Is! Not! Broken!"
- Justice League of Equestria: General Zod during the final fight in Mare of Steel's first arc (also counts as Punctuated Pounding):
Night Strike: BITCHES. LOVE. CANNONS!
- During the Final Battle of My Little Avengers, this is how Captain Equestria wraps up his Shut Up, Hannibal! to the Ghost Flyer: "AND YOU! ARE UNDER! ARREST!"
- From chapter 4 of Sonic Generations: Friendship is Timeless, after Spike pushed Amy's Berserk Button: "I. SAID. OPEN. THIS. DOOR!"
- Mayor Mare in A Special Offer from Shutterfly!: "How. Long. Each?"
- Turnabout Storm has several. None of them are played too seriously.
- Threatingly by the Judge after one of Phoenix's blunt remarks hurt Apple Bloom's feelings: "Mr. Wright, you are threading on Very. Thin. Ice."
- Rainbow and Applejack after Phoenix tries out his "I'm always Wright" pun: "That. Wasn't. Funny."
- Phoenix after Pinkie insists on not getting the difference between a ladder and a stepladder: "It's. A. Ladder!"
- Twilight in her Inner Monologue after learning that she's become a Living Lie Detector thanks to Phoenix's Magatama: "This. Is. AMAZING!"
- Vision: Rarity does this, due to fact that she's Rarity. She's also crazy as shit, due to the fact that she's in a BioShock crossover.
- Night Strike of Fallout: Equestria - Empty Quiver gets one in while bringing a 37mm autocannon to bear on a very unfortunate gryphon mercenary.
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy Z:
- Red Lightning has Double-D deliver a beautiful speech that's constructed ENTIRELY! LIKE! THIS! When he gets to the clincher, he managed to get a freaking ARMY of deranged Super-Psychos to shut up and listen to him.
- I! AM! TALKING!
- Examples from the Calvinverse:
- From Retro Chill: "I...... AM... NOT... THE... EARTH... POTENTATE!"
- Calvin and Hobbes: The Series paints its medium to deliver one of these:
- The Legend of Total Drama Island normally uses ellipses when this effect is called for.
Bridgette: I am going to make you eat… every… word.
- Roy Mustang delivers a subtle one of these in Brilliancy. He's in the early stages of a debilitating fever and it's just been made clear that his Living Emotional Crutch has been kidnapped, so the narrating character notes that it's pretty much costing him every ounce of strength just to talk.
Find. My. Wife.
- In A Great Endeavor, "Purple. Pony. Girl!" is General McAuliffe's disbelieving response to seeing Twilight.
- In Saki After Story, Teru tells Sumire, “I. Do. Not. Have. A. Sister!”
- Bait and Switch (STO):
- In Reality Is Fluid, Eleya mistakenly thinks that Professor Atani Dukat is responsible for sabotaging her ship.
- "The Road Not Taken": Alt!Eleya to a Klingon she arrests for assault:
Klingon: Officer, this verengan—Trans.
Eleya: —is not worth ending up in ghe’torTrans. for being shot in the back. Drop. Your. Sword.
- In Frozen Hearts: Hans has this to say to Heins when they are in Arendelle under assumed names.
Hans: We. Cannot. Be found.
- Hivefled: dorky teacher Icatus Gritch goes Papa Wolf after one too many lewd comments from Shuran Harkol: "Do. Not. Talk. That. Way. About. My. Students."
- Marybelles Curse:
"Oh. My. StarClan. I... I don't know what to say! I don't deserve this. This is such... such an honor!
- Kage: Jade to Miranda in chapter 5:
Jade: Do I have to repeat what I said to those hardheads? I! Don't! Work! For! This! Phobos! Guy!
The Queen: Read my lips. I! Didn't! Do! It!
- The Queen of the Shadowkhan to Jade in chapter 11:
- Bruce Has A Problem: Damian Wayne runs into this with his cloned brother, Gideon.
Gideon: I was created to be your better in every way! I was purified! Improved! I am what you should have been! Stronger! Faster! Smarter—!Damian: Tt. Oh, please. She obviously screwed that part up.Gideon: Shut! Up! Brother! I am speaking!Damian: You. Are. Shouting. Genetics aside, you are no brother to me.
- Zistopia: Chet goes berserk when he sees prejudiced rabbits attack Nick, who at this point has saved Judy's life, befriended all of the Hopps family, and proved to be safe around baby rabbits without a shock collar despite being a predator.
Bully: Whoa, Chet, it was just a long-nose chomper! A friggin conniving fox!Chet: [pummeling the other rabbit to the ground] NICK WILDE! IS! A! SAINT! YOU! JERK!
- The Keys Stand Alone: The Soft World : When the angry Paul is pounding Zarrack's unbreakable axe head into the ground, he punctuates each strike of his fist with the four's Share Phrase: “Don't! Fuck! With! Nine! Thousands!”
- Ages of Shadow has Jade, in the middle of a Villainous Breakdown while losing the Final Battle, saying this while fighting off the monsters the Sun Souls send at her:
"HOW! MANY! TIMES! MUST! I SHOW! I CAN'T! BE BEATEN?!"