Some of the weapons you can make:
- The weapons that can be made with Nibelsnarf carves. For example: the Soldier's Snarfonica.
- The Nibelsnarf Dual Swords, aka the DEATHSNARFS.
- You can run around carrying a Plesioth's head on a stick for a weapon.
- There are Hammers made out of Kut Ku heads, with the beak obviously being the pointy business end. The Yian Garuga hammer is less amusing, but still.
- The Sharq Attack lance. The lance itself is a whole Sharq, while the shield is a "No Swimming" sign.
- The Hyper Vacuum lance, which sounds awesome...until you realize it's just a toilet plunger.
- The Frozen Speartuna great sword. That's right, you can hack off monster tails with frozen seafood.
- The Ragdoll series of bowguns. You're essentially shooting monsters to death with plushies. Similar models exist for other weapon types.
- The giant cutlery your character holds while waiting for a meal? Those are a set of Dual Blades. Similarly, one of the Sword and Shield models is a restaurateur-approved meat cleaver.
- One of the hammers you can craft is a giant Chinese wok, complete with a cooked meal stuck on the inside.
- The Corn Gunlance. Amusingly, it's also one of the best Gunlances in the game due to its shelling power. The description is what sells it:
Scenes of country living pop into mind with an explosive power.