- In Tri, as you complete 5-star quests, when news comes around of the Ceadeus threatening to destroy Moga Village with its earthquakes, the Guild orders Moga Village to evacuate, you included. But do the villagers leave? Hell no, because all of the villagers, from the kids to the Chief himself, trust you and cheer you on to tear the Ceadeus a new one. The Guild Sweetheart puts her job on the line, even going as far as to lie to the Guild about the villagers evacuating, just so you can drive away the Ceadeus yourself. Which you do. Afterwards you get a cutscene of yourself coming back to Moga Village, with the villagers all thanking you personally for putting the plug on the disasters befalling the village and the island, thus ensuring peace for generations to come. The title of the cutscene? "Spoken of Forever."
- Go and use the "Lament" gesture in front of Cha-Cha and Kayamba.
- The Rathian Ecology video in Freedom Unite. While other monster ecologies are about them performing displays of power or predation, the Rathian is shown feeding her young.
- While the Guildmarm and Guild Sweetheart are often either making corny jokes or throwing jabs at the player, they'll nonetheless show real signs of concern for your well-being should you opt to select a particularly dangerous quest.
Guild Sweetheart: Hey, Hunter?...Stay safe.
- The Ace Palico in 4 Ultimate may be a bit of a hardcase early on, what with him declaring that he's the Master and you're the Minion in the partnership. However, not only does he occasionally give you crafting items as gifts while blushing, the Guildmarm also eventually reveals that the Ace does regard you as his real Master all along.
- The Cowardly Palico from Cheeko Sands in 4, who speaks with a stutter, kindly asks you to do a series of subquests. You then find out about what happened to his old master. The last subquest requires you to defeat the same Akantor that his old master failed to hunt. The final reward? By defeating the Akantor, you give him back his courage, then he asks you to hire him and to be his new master.
- The icing on the cake? As mentioned on the Wild Mass Guessing page, one of the other felynes on Cheeko Sands mentions finding a Message in a Bottle that simply said "Hunter with the Sword and Shield looking for Cheeko Sands" in a bit of minor dialogue. Since the Felyne Elder's husband used a Sword and Shield, as evidenced by the Heroic Blade he left behind on nearby Sunsnug Isle, it carries the implication that Whitescruff's master may still be alive and is trying to reunite with his family.